English Premier League Chairman Game

Is there a list of signings for this window? Can't access my computer for now

I am happy with those dates. It will lead to consistent uploads. I have just downloaded the file and I can immediately see that you have missed one of my transfers. I had signed Niklas Sule from Hoffenheim.

I just wanted to bring this up again as I wasn't sure as to whether you had seen it with the quick posts on the thread.

Maybe so I personally think City, Utd and Chelsea may be too strong for us. Then there's Liverpool and Arsenal (I say they're less threatening atm due to their keeper crisis)

Is there a list of signings for this window? Can't access my computer for now

Yeah there is you won Young, Soares, De Vrij, Dawisomething, Wilson, Benassi and Gabi. I realised I put four free transfers in which is completely my mistake sorry. What one do you want to get rid of? Sorry again

All in all 7 teams in the hunt for the trophy. This truly is, the best league in the world

******* **** my team have ****** me over! Out of the league cup and no win in that month, god this game is cruel! Are you going do another month then? I feel its best to do 2 months at a time. I will write an update after another month, dont think i could bare writing one now

Yep just started. Will be a while as I'm tidyin my room at 1:17am don't ask why. Will be up later or if I get tired in the morning

Why have I lost my Keeper to Aston Villa on a free? They bid on him as a free agent and won him from me after Solskjaer had already signed him on the previous update. (signed Oblak on the 5th and lost him on the 31st) Sorry to bring it up late but I've only just got in to notice.

******* **** my team have ****** me over! Out of the league cup and no win in that month, god this game is cruel! Are you going do another month then? I feel its best to do 2 months at a time. I will write an update after another month, dont think i could bare writing one now

I feel the same mate haha. Exact same scenario, with 9 injuries also on my plate. ****.

Why have I lost my Keeper to Aston Villa on a free? They bid on him as a free agent and won him from me after Solskjaer had already signed him on the previous update. (signed Oblak on the 5th and lost him on the 31st) Sorry to bring it up late but I've only just got in to notice.

I found him on the free agents list, so did many other teams, there were 4 bids tabled for him I think.

I completely missed that sorry, I don't know how I missed that.

Villa owner I'm completely sorry for ******** you over as well. I will try to compromise

I found him on the free agents list, so did many other teams, there were 4 bids tabled for him I think.

We signed him during the first 3 games of the season, after I sold Fabianski to Nottingham Forest, and it was on the update roughly 24 hours ago. If you did your list before the start of the season then he would have been a free agent then, which is probably the same case with the other teams. I think he even had a 15.75mil release clause in his contract with us, not sure if that's still in place or not.

Okay it really doesn't bother me you taking him, he's not my number 1.

I can already see where I need to improve my squad in the next transfer window. This season looks to be starting very well. Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool all struggling will give other teams a chance to push for a European place.

Back