English Premier League Chairman Game

If you're still in the title race come the end of January I might have to call them back just to weaken your squad.

That would be sickening :( really enjoying seeing Januzaj so far and Zaha too they have bags of quality. I worry about Zaha though for when he returns because he is not very versatile and will struggle in LVG's formation

I would never do anything as dirty as that. I would rather they carried on progressing. Januzaj will probably go straight into the first team next season but I may keep loaning zaha out until van gal retires. He will only have 1 or 2 more years left before he retires.

I would never do anything as dirty as that. I would rather they carried on progressing. Januzaj will probably go straight into the first team next season but I may keep loaning zaha out until van gal retires. He will only have 1 or 2 more years left before he retires.

I hope the two players can help Newcastle get continental qualification would help us bring in more quality to replace the outgoing players

Breaking News

View attachment 339755

Despite the transfer window being slammed shut, Nottingham Forest have unusually been able to announce two free transfer signings. Despite Juan Manual Vargas being signed by Olimpia, FIFA have stepped in and announced that the transfer was not allowed to go through do to Olimpia players being caught in a gambling fiasco. Instead of betting on matches, they bet on Olimpia to sign Vargas. Rumour has it that Vargas was also offered apart of they winnings despite already agreeing a signing on fee. The reason FIFA rumbled this betting scandal is because they were suspicious as to why Vargas would accept a £7k wage in Paraguay instead of a £35k wage in England. Vargas claimed it was because he wanted to be closer to his homeland in Peru but the real reason was leaked to FIFA by the Paraguay FA. Vargas has now been fined and given the option to join the other team who tabled a bid for him (Nottingham Forest). Forest fans are supposedly fuming with Vargas but im sure a few good performances from him will win them round!

The other player to join on a free transfer was Kieran Richardson following his release from Aston Villa. Despite Stuart Pearce and James Roots saying he did not want to join The Reds, his agent said otherwise and there was a mix up in paper work and email addresses. This is what Chairman James Roots had to say.

I am pleased to announce these two transfers after all the problems we had trying to sign them in the summer I have to admit I am quite disappointed with Vargas but he has pleaded with us to give him another chance in the colours of Nottingham Forest and I feel he will still be an excellent addition to the squad. We have sacked our secretary over the signings of Kieran as it was her fault the paper work got mixed up. Hopefully this will allow us to kick on and avoid relegation for the season.

Hi guys,
Turns out that the caravan doesn't have WIFI, so I may not be available sometimes. When are you doing a update Leeds? :)

Hey Everton want our champions league spot too :D

As long as I get mine you guys can fight it out for the rest of them. If Man City keep performing as poorly as they have been recently there will be space for both Everton and Newcastle. Some big teams are going to miss out and it is going to effect them financially.

The 2 teams everyone want to get CL apart from challengers: Everton, and Newcastle. :) Hopefully the top 4 will be: Chelsea, Man Utd, Newcastle and Everton in that order.

Leeds won, you happy? ;)

YES! Silvestri is my hero!

Stephan Warnock got the winner out of all players!

Funny thing was Beckford is a bit of an icon here at Elland Road when he came on with like 20 minutes to go Leeds started chanting "Beckford give us a wave" Beckford gave a thumbs up and Bolton fans went absolutely mental and started booing him. Search on twitter "Beckford bwfc" you will understand what I mean.

On the way home now when I get settled I will try to update

The 2 teams everyone want to get CL apart from challengers: Everton, and Newcastle. :) Hopefully the top 4 will be: Chelsea, Man Utd, Newcastle and Everton in that order.

Id rather the order was Man Utd first then Chelsea, Newcastle and Everton. I will be very happy if Man City miss out on it after beating me to the title by one point last season.

I'd rather Newcastle finish 1st then the rest can finish wherever :) Man Utd can be second though as they are the reason why we are winning games atm:)

I will be releasing two updates today as I am about to go out.

30th December
31st December (one more game)

I don't have time to do last one but it is uploading now

Back