English Premier League Chairman Game

Anything can happen in the Champions league but I have Real Madrid in the next round so I will be surprised if I go any further than the quarter finals. I thought the rules had changed and you would also get a place if you finished 4th. If I remember correctly they changed the rules after it cost Everton who finished 4th one season. This might not be the rules on FM however.

Other way around, Liverpool got 5th but won Istanbul 05', so they went in as well, but they changed the rules after

Other way around, Liverpool got 5th but won Istanbul 05', so they went in as well, but they changed the rules after

Ah okay I remember the rules changing after it happened to an English team. Hopefully Villas-Boas just focuses on getting 4th then. I have a hard couple of games but the last few games of the season are easier so Im hoping if I can keep up with you for the next few games then I will be able to get 4th. You will be the first to know though.

Anything can happen in the Champions league but I have Real Madrid in the next round so I will be surprised if I go any further than the quarter finals. I thought the rules had changed and you would also get a place if you finished 4th. If I remember correctly they changed the rules after it cost Everton who finished 4th one season. This might not be the rules on FM however.

Was itSpurs I can't remember cos Chelsea won it if I'm right? Either way I haven't heard of them but wouldn't mind it being true

Ah okay I remember the rules changing after it happened to an English team. Hopefully Villas-Boas just focuses on getting 4th then. I have a hard couple of games but the last few games of the season are easier so Im hoping if I can keep up with you for the next few games then I will be able to get 4th. You will be the first to know though.

I just hope you don't play Forest towards the end, I already played them twice.

Just realised it's getting closer to 200 pages this thread, made me wonder what is the most successful (I mean by length) chairman game if anyone knows?

I just hope you don't play Forest towards the end, I already played them twice.

Im not currently on the game but I dont think so. Im pretty sure I have played them recently. This season has been very interesting at the top I cant wait to see how it ends. When will the final update be released?

Im not currently on the game but I dont think so. Im pretty sure I have played them recently. This season has been very interesting at the top I cant wait to see how it ends. When will the final update be released?

Thursday probably. I'm questioning whether it should be one update a day (when I can) or keep it at two months evry two days

View attachment 681989
Leichester chairman declared "From now on I am not going to do business with liverpool chairman unless him willing to forgive me."I am also sad I cant complete the transfer but why must you make it public cant this just be personal?"

We are currently in the 16th spot and we must get as much point as possible as we actually might get relegated if we perform poorly.

Transfers:We managed to sign quite some players that include ron vlaar,sergi gomez and we also loan javier mascherano.

this month we are normal we won stoke,west ham and man city but our form drop and we lost to arsenal everton and chelsea. we also draw against sunderland.

I think that we can win the remain match and stay in the league.

View attachment 681989
Leichester chairman declared "From now on I am not going to do business with liverpool chairman unless him willing to forgive me."I am also sad I cant complete the transfer but why must you make it public cant this just be personal?"

We are currently in the 16th spot and we must get as much point as possible as we actually might get relegated if we perform poorly.

Transfers:We managed to sign quite some players that include ron vlaar,sergi gomez and we also loan javier mascherano.

this month we are normal we won stoke,west ham and man city but our form drop and we lost to arsenal everton and chelsea. we also draw against sunderland.

I think that we can win the remain match and stay in the league.

Not my place to get involved but you did have enough money to do the deal and don't know why you said you didn't

View attachment 339012

Press Interview

R: Could you please explain to us your transfers in the winter window? Like why did you let JM (read: Javier Mascherano) go on loan?
C: Isn't it obvious? He hasn't played at the required level. He has not given his best to this club. And that's why he will probably be for sale in the summer window. And Kompany was given to Aston Villa on loan. He had had a bad injury and he went to Villa to recover and get some game time. He'll come back for the new season and then he'll most likely be back to the level he was before. That level is 'best central defender in the entire world'. I assume you want to know my plans for the summer too? Anyways plan is that everyone in the reserve team will be for sale or loan, up to you, of course Verratti, Romero and Hause future will be decided next winter window, meaning whether there is a spot for them or not.
R: Interesting. Your manager is standing on the ledge after the string of bad results. Tell us about the results and the current manager's future in your club.
C: I'm not going to discuss my the manager's future in the press. That' would be unprofessional. And yes there have been bad results. In fact the entire season has been a failure. Now, dear MC fans, I promise you, that next season we will be fighting for the title!
R: You seem to be reluctant to speak about Pellegrini's future.
C: I said it would be unprofessional!
R: Please, let me finish. We have sources telling us that Manchester City's former manager Roberto Mancini is going to be the new manager for the new season. Is that correct?
C: I do not know, where you get your information, but that's completely false. We aren't considering new manager till the end of the season. First we see, what Manuel has to say for his defense and then we move on from there.
R: Thank you, Santiago, for this interview.

Last edited:

Press Interview

And Kompany was given to Leicester City on loan. He had had a bad injury and he went to Leicester to recover and get some game time. He'll come back for the new season and then he'll most likely be back to the level he was before. That level is 'best central defender in the entire world'.

He came to Villa, mate ;)

No need to rub it in how far behind I am. It has been a hard season with all the cup competitions. I will be back up their next season.

Wasn't meaning to rub it in :) I'm in the same boat as you with how far away from the top 3 we are. Tbf with all the competitions you're in can be understandable why you slipped away a bit on the other hand Newcastle have no excuses maybe the only one is we're overachieving considering where Newcastle finished the season before

Wasn't meaning to rub it in :) I'm in the same boat as you with how far away from the top 3 we are. Tbf with all the competitions you're in can be understandable why you slipped away a bit on the other hand Newcastle have no excuses maybe the only one is we're overachieving considering where Newcastle finished the season before

One of us are going to be disappointed for next season. The Europa league is just a waste of time really. It distracts from the premier league but it doesnt have the financial benefits of the Champions league.

Back