English Premier League Chairman Game

Still better than no europe and no finance IMO. Especially for teams such as mine (Southampton) who aren't expected to get CL plus to improves rep.
That is true, I still see it being a hindrance for next season though, who ever finishes 5th could well and truly disappoint unless there is a lot of squad depth

I'd like to think I am a dark horse for Champions League, highly unlikely yes, but look at the form I'm in after January ;)

Then again this is Villa we are talking about, anything could happen! I could lose all my remaining games and it wouldnt surprise me!

I don't want any information which highlights how bad I am doing with Norwich :)

View attachment 338991
With seven games left of the season, the league is near the end and what an exhilarating season it has been so far, we will be looking at two teams in particular as they fight for the last Champions League spot

View attachment 338992
MANCHESTER UNITED

Manchester United. Arguably one of the biggest clubs in world football, Sir Alex Ferguson was the mastermind of their success for 25 years, since he has left it hasn't quite been the same. They have won one trophy since the Fergie days and that was under former boss David Moyes, he won the Community Shield.

Again it hasn't been the best of seasons for the Red Devils but they have been impressive to keep up with the top four and if they can keep it up they look on their way to grant themselves another season of CL football. We will now look at the form and the upcoming games for Manchester United.

OVERALL FORM

W13 D13 L5

PERCENTAGES

Manchester United have won 41.9% of their matches
Manchester United have drew 41.9% of their matches
Manchester United have lost 16.1% of their matches

LAST SEVEN GAMES

D/W/D/W/W/L/W

NEXT SEVEN GAMES

EVERTON (A)
CHELSEA (H)
ASTON VILLA (A)
HULL (H)
SWANSEA (A)
CRYSTAL PALACE (A)
LEICESTER (H)

View attachment 682050
NEWCASTLE UNITED

Newcastle United, they haven't won the league since 1927 so they aren't exactly a force in English football but fans around the world have definitely heard of Newcastle United. The club are currently in process of discussing a deal with some investors and more money could definitely be coming in the near future to help Newcastle advance. They fight for a Champions League spot for the first time in a very long time as they hope Lewie's new ownership will bring them success.

An inconsistent season some fans may label this season as and you wouldn't doubt it. They have one the fourth most amount of games this season and three more than Man Utd but there inability to defend has cost them so many teams this season, let's have a look.

OVERALL FORM

W16 D4 L11

PERCENTAGES

Newcastle United have won 51.6% of their games
Newcastle United have drew 12.9% of their games
Newcastle United have lost 35.4% of their games

LAST SEVEN GAMES

W/L/L/W/W/D/W

NEXT SEVEN GAMES

ARSENAL (A)
EVERTON (A)
SUNDERLAND (H)
CHELSEA (H)
ASTON VILLA (A)
SWANSEA (A)
HULL (H)
___________________________________________________________________________________
We spoke a lot about these two but here is something brief about the dark horses Aston Villa, the in form side have definitely caught up to be in with a worthy shout for European Qualification but will they have to settle for Europa League, they have won five of their last seven matches so they are definitely in with a shout but it is unlikely. Birmingham fans across England will be praying they tail off towards the end of the season.
___________________________________________________________________________________
They are near their last hurdles, this is their final sprint. Who will finish 4th?

To vote type below

#NUFC for Newcastle

or

#MUFC for Manchester United

or

#AVFC for Aston Villa

Last edited:
Looks very interesting, think the results against Chelsea and Villa will shape how the table finishes.

Guess bcfc will obviously vote Man Utd, won't count my vote so as it stands

1 - AVFC
2 - NUFC
1 - MUFC (when the inevitable MUFC vote comes in)

Last edited:
What time are you doing the April update? I know your not releasing the save but I wanna know when your simming. :)

Back