English Premier League Chairman Game

Btw this may be unprofessional as a manager but I don't want to know the score till the end either. I minimised the window when the first half started and have waited ten minutes and done the same for second half I do not know the score until it is full time

Literally only thing I noticed was Fierro playing poorly so I subbed him at HT whilst keeping my hand on top half of laptop screen to not see the score, will be checking in shortly

Before the last game started there was a three point gap between 4th and 5th

Assuming 4th and 5th are still Man Utd or Newcastle in some order it will be interesting to see where this gap was made. I cant wait to see how we did in both cup competitions as well. I cant wait for the file to be released.

I am back, I still don't know how it panned out, I will holiday to 31st May and will check the results when the file has uploaded, I jut hope I haven't been sacked

wow it looks like my last 4 games ruined me! if i had beat newcastle who knows what wouldve happened! Ill take europa tho, considering i was like 15th at the turn of the year :)

wow it looks like my last 4 games ruined me! if i had beat newcastle who knows what wouldve happened! Ill take europa tho, considering i was like 15th at the turn of the year :)
I'm yet to check, where did I finish? Dog had been sick in the kitchen and just had to clean it

Found out thanks to bcfc, unlucky Man Utd, was not deserved. Newcastle really rode their luck if people check Swansea game you will understand what I mean

Btw Hull were the late challengers as they went three points off Man Utd, Liverpool had a late surge for a Europa spot but tailed off towards the end

haha yeah hull really surprised me! ill write an update tomorrow, too gripped in a personal save to do it tonight!

haha yeah hull really surprised me! ill write an update tomorrow, too gripped in a personal save to do it tonight!

I have a Birmingham save going on atm which I'm enjoying. Very challenging considering that I wasn't really able to buy anyone and the uncertainty regarding ownership

I have a Birmingham save going on atm which I'm enjoying. Very challenging considering that I wasn't really able to buy anyone and the uncertainty regarding ownership

sounds good! dont think i could ever be blues, cant stand them! i started a save with Burton Albion in league 2 (my mum lives a 10 minute walk from their ground) and im 1 point behind the automatic promotion places with 5 games to play beating accrington 2-1 as we speak, billy kee is a ******* gem!

Back