English Premier League Chairman Game

I have a Birmingham save going on atm which I'm enjoying. Very challenging considering that I wasn't really able to buy anyone and the uncertainty regarding ownership

Very impressive choice of team. I couldnt recommend a better team if possible. It took me a couple of years to get them promoted back to the Premier league. Its hard at first as you have no money at all but if you get taken over your finances improve drastically. Another bonus is that as the wages at the club are so low the club doesnt lose money every month.

Very impressive choice of team. I couldnt recommend a better team if possible. It took me a couple of years to get them promoted back to the Premier league. Its hard at first as you have no money at all but if you get taken over your finances improve drastically. Another bonus is that as the wages at the club are so low the club doesnt lose money every month.

Macheda has been brilliant fot me so far, 8 goals in 9 I think. I was undefeated for firs 8/9 games but have slipped down the table recently

View attachment 338973
Lampard seeks Newcastle exit

It had been a fine last few months for Newcastle fans as they managed to reach the final Champions League spot but there world will come crashing down as Frank Lampard looks to exit the club just a season after taking over.

It's not the first time Lampard has spoke about leaving the club but this time he confirms he needs to leave the club as he doesn't feel much "passion" in managing Newcastle United. In a recent interview he spoke to our reporters and had this to say.

"I have told Lewie that I feel I can not continue as Newcastle manager *whilst holding a letter* I have a letter here, this is a copy of what I put to Lewie, it reads...

Hey after serious thought it is with deep regret I feel I have to leave Newcastle United, I have enjoyed my time here but I feel I need a fresh challenge. This is nothing personal towards you I have great respect for you and you are a fantastic chairman but I don't feel the club is right for me. If another club came in for me I would appreciate it if you negotiated a compensation package to allow me to move on, I hope you will accept this request and if you do I wish you all the best in the future, under your guidance I'm sure the club will be a success.

What I said is true, I am thankful to the fans for accepting me as one of their own and thankful to Lewie for taking me on. In return I gave them a Champions League spot. I won't get in full reasons why I want to leave but my close friends and family realise why. I will continue to run the club as normal until an approach has been made. If an approach has been made in fact as it is not definite I will get one. When my time does come to leave though I will be forever grateful for to be given my first shot at management."

Last edited:
Aston ******* Villa;)

Aston Villa have struggled massively on some of the saves I have done. My longest running save is unsurprisingly with Birmingham where I am currently in 2035. Villa struggled once they sold Benteke and after they got relegated to the championship they plummeted down the leagues. I know at one stage they were in the Skrill Premier.

View attachment 338971
BLUES DREAMS CRUSHED AS THE TITLE SLIPS AWAY

View attachment 338970
Despite being at the top of the table by 7 points at the beginning of February, Chelsea have lost the League title to Arsenal, ending in second with 78 points, with a gap of 7 points between the winners and runners-up, and another 7-point gap between Chelsea and third-placed Everton. The teams abysmal late-season form can be expressed in numbers, they only got 4 points in the last six games of the season.

6/4/2015 - Chelsea 3 - 1 Crystal Palace - An expected outcome. A brace scored by Didier Drogba, with another goal from Ricardo Rodriguez

19/4/2015 - Man United 2 - 1 Chelsea - A two goal comeback for the red devils, with Wayne Rooney scoring in the 89th minute. Absolutely gutting.

22/4/2015 - Chelsea 1 - 1 Tottenham - Chelsea's turn for a late goal. Schurrle manages to salvage a point at home.

26/4/2015 - Newcastle 2 - 0 Chelsea - A poor performance and poor result for Chelsea, with no one showing up in attack.

2/5/2015 - Chelsea 0 - 1 Liverpool - Another disappointing result for the Blues, dropping all 3 points at home.

6/5/2015 - Chelsea 3 - 0 Reading - Goals from Sterling, Fabregas, and Oscar for a convincing win. But it's too little, too late, the title was already gone.

17/5/2015 - Norwich 2 - 1 Chelsea - Just another example of how terrible the end of the season has been for the team, only managing to get a goal in Norwich's net through an Emerson own goal.

Reporter: One of the worst collapses in the history of football? Why did this happen?

Kronos: Our squad was not nearly deep enough. We have quality players, especially in the midfield, but we don't have nearly enough rotation options, especially in defence. We need to make our squad deeper if we want to compete well in all competitions.

Reporter: With this collapse, there are rumors that Mourinho may be on the way out. Can you shed some light on the situation?

Kronos: This is not a question I am prepared to answer. He has done well for us, and he has brought in silverware this season. However, these recent results are absolutely appalling, and a change in management may suit the club.

Last edited:
View attachment 338968
CHELSEA WIN FA CUP

Chelsea have brought home silverware this season (even if it's not the one they were looking for) when they won the FA Cup in a thrilling contest with Manchester United that ended 3-2. Young Chelsea winger Raheem Sterling opened up the scoring very quickly, scoring in the first minute. Diego Costa added to that goal, scoring in the 12th minute to make it 2-0. United retaliated soon after, with a goal in the 31st minute by Ander Herrera, followed quickly by Wayne Rooney, two minutes later, equalizing at 2-2. Eden Hazard scored the winner for Chelsea, scoring in the 65th minute. This game was a great example of Chelsea's season, with Hazard, and Costa (and Fabregas) scoring loads of goals, whilst they leaked goals at the back in most matches.

FA Cup Stats

Top Scorer - Diego Costa (Chelsea) - 8 goals
Top Assists - R. Donnelly (Sheffield Utd) - 4 assists
- A. Oxlaide-Chamberlain (Arsenal)
- Joe Allen(Oldham)

Reporter: You have won something this season, although it's not the competition you wanted. What are your thoughts?

Kronos: I feel that the FA Cup run was spectacular, but it really wasn't what we needed to focus on. The FA Cup is not nearly as prestigious or grand as the Premier League title, but it is something. Next year I hope to focus more on the Premier League and the Champion's League instead of the Domestic cups.

Leichester City Update
Relegated...
The chairman said: We dont have great strikers and our players are not good enough . Due to the poor form we only got less point than we expected.I hope I can bring this club back to the premier league soon.

about clash with liverpool chairman:I am very sorry to the liverpool chairman and I hope we can be friends as I am not here to make enemies. No worries right?

Match review
aston villa 1-2
we lost this match which i hope we can at least get 1 point but we didn't

swansea 2-0
We managed to get all 3 points

start of poor run
hull 0-1
southampton 1-1
crystal palace 0-1
tottenham 1-3
then we won man utd by 1-0 in the last day.

View attachment 338921

MANCHESTER CITY'S YEAR OF FAILURE

It all started on a warm August night. We had traveled to United Arab Emirates only to find out that the team was only ready to lose. Which they did. It should have been a sign that this squad is not going to make it in the league, but Santiago Telstar refused to believe it and went on with the same squad and manager. It proved out to be a mistake. We drew with the likes of Sunderland and Hull. In the end of September it all started to upwards as we started to win (also got a few draws and losses). But it all disappeared when we went against Aston Villa. That when our second losing and drawing streak began. It ended with the last match of the season.

We had finished right in the middle of the table. Pellegrini was banished from Manchester City for forever. At the moment his trying to make something out of Getafe.

Micah Richardr, our main right back, feels that he need a new challenge. So he is for sale, when the summer window begins.

Currently we are looking at some manager candidates.

Haven't see the updated file yet but from what I've seen from the comments. I don't think Southampton done great after the January window :(

Yes you can be Leicester but when I (or if someone else doew when I EVENTUALLY discuss about giving roles to people) do Premier League updates I won't be doing Championship ones as that has less interest

Right let's discuss something everyone. I want this game to grow, what would people think if I made available the Npower Championship, I mean where I look to recruit new people to be chairmen of Championship clubs.

This doesn't affect any of you really just looking for your opinion if we was to expand a bit but then I would DEFINITELY need to discuss possible roles people could take on :P

Back