English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 338918

SAINTS HANG HEADS IN SHAME

An awful finish for the season for Southampton FC this year as they we're pushing for a Europe spot but ended up finishing 11th place! The Saints managed to sell 5 first team players in the January window which could be the reason to such failure for the rest of the season, after the loss of players, they only managed to pull of 3 wins over 4 months. Our defending was awful as well as our strike force, we even lost to Nottm Forest 0-1 with us having a total of 21 shots! How embarrassing for us.

After such a poor finish to the season Murley has had his doubts on the current manage Koeman and has requested a meeting with the dutchman to see how to step forward from here.

Few players may be up for sale in the summer due to poor performances and the fans are hoping for some new players to push their club back up near the top once again.

As I was saying I will let people that are relegated drop down to Championship but should I allow the Championship be fully open and let people take control of teams?

As I was saying I will let people that are relegated drop down to Championship but should I allow the Championship be fully open and let people take control of teams?

I don't think we got enough interest from people really to do that fully. But allowing them to follow the club is fine as they can try and fight back to the prem again.

I don't think we got enough interest from people really to do that fully. But allowing them to follow the club is fine as they can try and fight back to the prem again.

I don't think all 24 teams would be taken but maybe 10 or something to open it up

I'm going to discuss some roles people could take up to make the save more interesting and to help me out. If you have suggestions please tell me as I can't think of a lot

- Do a full league update after a save has been released

- Email chairmen (and manager) for interview's for you to write down in a article, Rootsey is already doing this but you could do something along the same lines but slightly different

- Write a transfer window review

- Opta stats (avfc may want to do this)

- Club reviews/previews from websites like Sky Sports, BBC etc

- Player reviews/previews

- Season reviews/previews - Godfish93

I will think of more along the way but if people would like to volunteer to do one please do and I'll edit your name in you can volunteer for as many roles as you like :)

Last edited:
I'm going to discuss some roles people could take up to make the save more interesting and to help me out. If you have suggestions please tell me as I can't think of a lot

- Email chairmen (and manager) for interview's for you to write down in a article, Rootsey is already doing this but you could do something along the same lines but slightly different

- Season reviews/previews

I will think of more along the way but if people would like to volunteer to do one please do and I'll edit your name in you can volunteer for as many roles as you like :)

I could probably do the season preview/review

- Season reviews/previews - Godfish93

have already incorporated something like a transfer window roundup into my recent update

View attachment 338914
Villa Secure Europa League Football

In a season that has been largely successful for Aston Villa Football Club, they have secured European football at the club for the second season running. In a season that many highs, and a few lows, the club ended up finishing 7th, only 7 points behind the coveted 4th position. This is a huge improvement on last seasons 14th position. Zola said at his end of season press conference, "It has been a successful season for the club, both on and on the pitch, it's time to sit down with the chairman and discuss dealings that could be possible and hopefully make a push for champions league football next year."

Now lets see a round-up of the last few months of the season...

Aston Villa 2-1 Leicester
Javier Hernandez
Leonardo Ulloa
Fabian Delph
We kick of April in style with a plucky victory over local rivals Leicester. A rare goal for Delph picks up the points here. Added to last month, thats our 4th win in a row in the Premier League.

Crystal Palace 0-1 Aston Villa
Javier Hernandez
2 in 2 for Villa, and 2 in 2 for Hernandez so far this month! A nice clean sheet again, we really do like solid with Kompany at the back. I would be a fool to let him go back to City without a fight.

Aston Villa 2-1 Man United
Vicent Kompany
Andi Weimann
Robin Van Persie
A late consolation for United see's them lose 2-1 at Villa Park. Kompany popped up to score against a team he seems to love scoring against, and a rare goal for Andi Weimann here. Our sixth win a row now in the Prem, and we are in some form!

Spurs 2-0 Aston Villa
Mason Bennett x2
Our champions league hopes take a huge dent at White Hart Lane. We couldn't handle Mason here, he was truly immense. I just have to hope we can bounce back here.

Aston Villa 0-2 Newcastle
Klaas Huntelaar
Claudio Yacob

A lucky, lucky win for Newcastle at Villa Park. A very even game saw Newcastle somehow run away with 3 points. This declares an end to our Champions League hopes, but just look how far weve come in a year.

Aston Villa 0-2 Norwich
Otavio
Ricky Lambert

An embarrassing result on the day before my birthday. We have to start winning these games next season if we want to make that top 4 push.

Liverpool 2-2 Aston Villa
Lazar Markovic
Matt Lowton
Coutinho
Javier Hernandez
We fight back from a goal down twice to draw with in form Liverpool. We end the season on a slight high at Anfield, and it was a pleasure to play the final day at such an amazing ground, with an amazing atmosphere.

Chairman's Thoughts
So a poor end to a fantastic season really. We are a much better team than last season, and I'm already looking forward to the new season kicking off. Fans, you can be assured that Zola will still be here come August, and i guarantee to you that a trophy will be in that cabinet soon. It's going to be a big big season for us. Chairmen, expect my transfer list to be in your inbox very season, as I sit down and have a look at the general balance of the squad. I'd like to pass on my congratulations to the chairman and manager of Newcastle, for breaking the big 4, and also the chairman of Everton, who have had a fantastic season. I'd also like to give a special congratulations to the new Norwich chairman, who seems to have really turned that club around, congrats on keeping Premier League football at Carrow Road.​

Yeah i can do Opta stuff, but i'll do it after next January, at one the end of next season.

Next Jan gives the players time to build up some stats for me to analyse, and end of season gives you something to then compare January's stats too! :)

Btw Godfish, and Nate would you be able to begin and do reviews for the end of this season and in a couple of days do a preview for the next one?

Not officially, people can send I off transfer lists to people now but is not open yet hoping more people volunteer to do some roles first :)

Back