English Premier League Chairman Game

Btw Godfish, and Nate would you be able to begin and do reviews for the end of this season and in a couple of days do a preview for the next one?

Sure. I can probably do the reviews in a few hours. I'll probably start the preview towards the end of the transfer window

3 teams have made enquires for Lampard/Leeds. Max compensation so far is 1.5m.

b087b992f9817477d5bc107168ce1f82.jpg

@SkySportsNews: Frank Lampard has told Newcastle owner Lewie Roberts the club he wants to go too. Find out more on #SSN

d26042e8a8ee56d1ca2137ff2054c9cd.jpg

Lampard leaves for pastures new!

Unfortunately, Lampard has asked to leave and he has got his wish, moving to Liverpool. I wish he could be here for next season, but he wanted to go so we done it the best we could. We had 3 teams bidding, Everton, Man City and Liverpool and as well as him wanting to go to Liverpool, they offered the best deal, offering 5m if we accepted their offer. Lampard will always be known as the man to get us Champions League and he will never lose a place in our history.

Frank Lampard - 2014-15 - 4th

a1d6010ba3bf31c9ec9ddb19eb61f1f8.jpg

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Arsenal 0-3

Ok, this was bad.

Everton 2-0 Candreva x2

Pleased to win against a overachieving Everton team.

Sunderland 0-0

Meh.

Chelsea 2-0 Candreva x2

Beat that! A fabulous win against Chelsea!

Aston Villa 2-0 Huntelaar Yacob

Another great win puts us 2 pts to get CL with 2 games to go.

Swansea 4-4 Pellé x2 Huntelaar Benatia

We were 3-0 and 4-1 down but we showed our passion to only need a draw VS Hull.

Hull 1-1 Rodriguez

4TH! THIS HELPED US TO GET CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

YES!

4e659a4cc85b0f1003488943e71c9f78.jpg

Nescastle appoint new manager!

We have appointed a french international in Zidane! Champions league football helped him to come here and the lure was just too much. He cost a palstry 650k.

View attachment 338892What a remarkable turn around from James Roots and Neil Adams at Carrow Road. The team managed to click into gear in the final two months and steered themselves clear of relegation on the last game of the season. This is how James Roots summed up his half a season at the helm.

"I am absolutely delighted to have secured this excellent club's future in the Premier League for another season. The quality we brought in on loan and permanently shone through as they gelled together for the final 7 games where we done the complete opposite to the 7 games before that. We turned 2 wins 1 draw and 5 losses into 4 wins 1 draw and 2 losses. This goes to show that 40 really is the magic number of points for staying up as we creeped in by a point. Excellent and unexpected wins over Aston Villa and Chelsea (which probably dented their teams hopes of finishing higher than they did, which I apologise for (especially the AVFC chairman whom I have a good relationship with.) However important wins over West Ham and Sunderland were what gave us the belief we could make a great escape. The all important game where we got that extra point came in the game against Everton which Otavio who plays for Everton scored for us, as well as their Merseyside rivals player Suso. I would like to thank the chairmen of the players we loaned this season as they helped us stay in the league. Hopefully i can give the club enough financial backing to secure some of these players permanently or at least some players of that quality.

Now I am a man of my word so these are the clubs we owe money to for avoiding relegation. Newcastle are owed £1.25m for Jovetic despite him not managing a game for us. We also owe Palace £1m for finishing higher than them in the league, hopefully this will help them earn an immediate return to the premier league. Unfortunately Charlie Austin didn't score enough goals for me to claim some of these fees I owe back but it is ok.

Moving onto next season, I hope we can push on and start the season the way we finished this year. I am not completely sure that Neil Adams has the quality to push this club where I want them to be, however I will give him a chance as he has managed to keep the club up and his formation suits the players in our team."

Back