Er Mer Gerrd - The Beta is Live!

• Thread starter Thread starter richieefc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 32K
Mega Python vs MechaClunge

https://steamdb.info/app/295270/history/ shows how many people are playig FM15 at this present time, so developers and probs some free copys maybe testers highest was 65 before today so i think more people are testing the beta build from last night is my guess.

Down to 84 now: game has obviously been cancelled. GG everyone, we had a good run.

Good luck lads, off out for a bit...... Any news on the beta Harry?

images

SI Towers are on fire

Think all FM15 data has been lost

sry guise

Good luck lads, off out for a bit...... Any news on the beta Harry?

images
Lol only way Harry is gonna save Q.P.R from the drop is on FM. Slightly related, Lassana Diarra is gonna be a quality free on this years game i think. Heard it here first ;)

Just on that note does that mean the updates will fix bugs etc in the save that you are already playing ?

Just on that note does that mean the updates will fix bugs etc in the save that you are already playing ?
No i don't think so. You gotta live with bugs, overall have never had any incarnation of FM which has been rendered unenjoyable and therefore unplayable by bugs. They do a sterling job year after year despite what the naysayers bang on about. Can't wait!

Yes. ME fixes effect saves games its usually database/transfers that need a new save

It isn't released yet? And I've been giving CJS non-stop grief because I had not received it yet.

Well ****.

EDIT: CJS saying they're sending beta keys out tomorrow.

Last edited:
It isn't released yet? And I've been giving CJS non-stop grief because I had not received it yet.

Well ****.

EDIT: CJS saying they're sending beta keys out tomorrow.

I got the same from Gaming Dragons who yesterday told me it would be either tomorrow or Monday. It seems as if they are waiting on the keys themselves which doesn't make much sense to me. As soon as the beta is released I am going to be hounding them for my key!

Things seemed to have calmed down on twitter. Miles hasn't bee active for an hour and the people testing the game has gone down to 55. Good or bad sign?

Things seemed to have calmed down on twitter. Miles hasn't bee active for an hour and the people testing the game has gone down to 55. Good or bad sign?

I did say the offices burned down ffs

Have to say, from the my days of playing this on the C64 I NEVER imagined one beta for a game would be causing this much excitement. I bet neither did Miles. From the days of going to Domark, a small office-to this. If those guys who made this hadn't of come up with the idea for this game.....well for starters I'd have a life. *shudder*

guys, how is it with BETA and FULL VERSION. I get a separate key for BETA and FULL VERSION or BETA key will change on FULL VERION key after release?

guys, how is it with BETA and FULL VERSION. I get a separate key for BETA and FULL VERSION or BETA key will change on FULL VERION key after release?

If you bought it from Steam you don't do anything. Other retailers you only put the key in once

Back