Er Mer Gerrd - The Beta is Live!

• Thread starter Thread starter richieefc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 32K
I got the same from Gaming Dragons who yesterday told me it would be either tomorrow or Monday. It seems as if they are waiting on the keys themselves which doesn't make much sense to me. As soon as the beta is released I am going to be hounding them for my key!

Yeah same mate. To be honest I'm too busy through the week with work and won't be able to play until Saturday. I'm only hounding them because I thought I had not received a beta which was the main reason I paid early for it.

guys, how is it with BETA and FULL VERSION. I get a separate key for BETA and FULL VERSION or BETA key will change on FULL VERION key after release?

If you bought it from Steam you don't do anything. Other retailers you only put the key in once

I bought preorder in DVD Case, how it will look?

I bought preorder in DVD Case, how it will look?

Should get beta key emailed to you from whoever you bought it from. The Steam Key will come in the DVD case whenever that arrives.

Yeah same mate. To be honest I'm too busy through the week with work and won't be able to play until Saturday. I'm only hounding them because I thought I had not received a beta which was the main reason I paid early for it.

I'm cool with not getting the code tonight due to the woman commitments mentioned earlier. However, I have a deliciously free weekend and if the beta is out tomorrow and I don't have my code I am going to go potty. Yeah, well on GD it clearly states "full beta access" so unless I have the code as soon as the beta is released I don't think the "full" applies too well!

Alright people, let's not get carried away now. Calm, darlings, calm.

Nooooooooo, I haven't even bought food yet you bastards. Two weeks before is tomorrow. T O M O R R O W ;_;

This beta code could not come in a better time for me been playing way to much of fifa15 fut need a break still havent got my code from game one other thing who started the fire in the office in the first place who ever it was needs to be fired at once.

This beta code could not come in a better time for me been playing way to much of fifa15 fut need a break still havent got my code from game one other thing who started the fire in the office in the first place who ever it was needs to be fired at once.

It was Dunc​

I am so glad I went to Aldi this morning. Got my grub. My biscuits. My tea bags. Now time to sacrifice my contact with the outside world.

Back