Er Mer Gerrd - The Beta is Live!

• Thread starter Thread starter richieefc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 32K
Anyways, reliable source it could be here by 1pm, he claims "insider knowledge" he laughs in the face of non disclosure agreements. Basically he's my uncles, best mates, sisters, aunts... no, wifes dog sitters brother, well he's in the know, keep it under your hats right.......

Seriously guys, just sit tight and wait and see. It'll come out when it comes out. SI don't want to release something that won't do it justice.

It was definitely released already, my cat found a mole in the garden who had played it on Tuesday. He sent me this

View attachment 695395

I take that and i raise you this ....

FM15install_zpsa02030bd.jpg

Seriously guys, just sit tight and wait and see. It'll come out when it comes out. SI don't want to release something that won't do it justice.

It's just a bit of fun, the endless speculation was great yesterday they got 600 people in a thread at the si forum doing the same thing ...

I'm just enjoying a bit of banter, look forward to it as much as the rest, but am by no means spamming f5 waiting on it.

It's just a bit of fun, the endless speculation was great yesterday they got 600 people in a thread at the si forum doing the same thing ...

That's because the SI forums are a cesspool. :P

I'm just enjoying a bit of banter, look forward to it as much as the rest, but am by no means spamming f5 waiting on it.

That's the correct approach!

Civ BE and FM Beta potentially releasing on the same day.

Well, see you all in 6/8 months...

I've been pro active. New facepack megapack, logo megapack downloaded, Got the kits ready, Got the stadium backgrounds ready to go. Created a folder called graphics ready for a nice placement in the FM15 folder. Got a crate, some smoke. Now i'm gonna go out get some lunch.. The next update on that steam site will be FM15. They have 87 in game, the highest before today was 65. Something is going on at SI towers.

I kinda hope it isn't released today... I agreed to see my girlfriend tonight and assured her that if the beta was out that I would wait til tomorrow to play it because she's more important than FM15. I lied. I lied a lot.

I've been pro active. New facepack megapack, logo megapack downloaded, Got the kits ready, Got the stadium backgrounds ready to go. Created a folder called graphics ready for a nice placement in the FM15 folder. Got a crate, some smoke. Now i'm gonna go out get some lunch.. The next update on that steam site will be FM15. They have 87 in game, the highest before today was 65. Something is going on at SI towers.
Haha dude i am so on that. FM. Crate. Smoke. THE TRINITY.

If i order after the beta has been released will i still get a code?

PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GAME COULD POTENTIALLY BE WORKING ON THE GAME

BY GOD STOP THE PRESSES

https://steamdb.info/app/295270/history/ shows how many people are playig FM15 at this present time, so developers and probs some free copys maybe testers highest was 65 before today so i think more people are testing the beta build from last night is my guess.

Last edited:
Back