Euro 2012 Qualified Teams & Playoffs

if you are from Estonia (as I am :)) then...

yeah, it's a crazy story for all of us here... But the most beautiful thing in it is: all this is still going on!

Welcome to snowy Tallinn, whoever it has to be (even Cristiano - that's familiar place for you)!

Will have to dig out my Ireland shirt for the play-off games ;)

Will have to buy a new one. Havnt had an Ireland shirt since the 2002 WC :p

Mines pretty old but got no money for a new one unless my mum feels like being nice and getting me one seeing as most her family is irish

Portugal, Croatia, Ireland imo to get in. the next one might possibly be either the Turks or the Czechs ;)

Will be supporting the underdogs, hope Estonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Ireland qualify although Ireland aren't really an underdog.

Out of six countries from the former republic of Yugoslavia (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia), three qualified for the play-offs (Croatia, Montenegro and Bosnia-Herzegovina) and Slovenia knocked Serbia out by defeating them 1-0 in the last matchday, in the only group where two former yugoslav countries faced each other. Macedonia was the least successful of them all, finishing the campaign with just 8 points.

i wonder if this will be like what happen in 2004 when Greece pwned the world and won the euro 2004 cup.
that completion was epic for the Greeks :p

Bosnia-H 0-0 Portugal FT
Czech Republic 1-0 Montenegro L
Estonia 0-1 Rep of Ireland L
Turkey 0-3 Croatia FT

Estonia 0 Rep of Ireland 3 Robbie Keane

Make that 4. Keane again from the pen spot

Last edited:
How classy of Bosnian fans singing 'Messi' through out basically the whole game. Talk about jealousy.

I'm glad we (Denmark) don't have to endure these play-offs :L

We're on the one road, sharing the one load
We're on the road to God knows where
We're on the one road, it may be the wrong road
But we're together now who cares?
Northmen, Southmen, comrades all!
Dublin, Belfast, Cork or Donegal!
We're on the one road, swinging along, singin' a soldier's song!

Though we've had our troubles now and then
Now's the time to make them up again
Sure aren't we all Irish anyhow?
Now is the time to step together now

We're on the one road, sharing the one load
We're on the road to God knows where
We're on the one road, it may be the wrong road
But we're together now who cares?
Northmen, Southmen, comrades all!
Dublin, Belfast, Cork or Donegal!
We're on the one road, swinging along, singin' a soldier's song!

Absolute joke refereeing from Kassai, Im sure he had an Ireland shirt on.

Absolute joke refereeing from Kassai, Im sure he had an Ireland shirt on.

The Ireland shirt is green and white, the ref defiantly didnt have a white shirt on tonight.
The first red could/should have been a straight red.
The yellow for the second red could have been give for the shove or the handball. And your captain could have been booked about 5 times.

Hope Delaney accidently loses all his money in Estonia and gets stuck in Estonia. I hate the cheating ****. He nearly makes me want Ireland to lose, but of course I don't. Cant wait for Euro 2012 now

How classy of Bosnian fans singing 'Messi' through out basically the whole game. Talk about jealousy.
Yeah right,people in Bosnia have great life and only thing thats on our mind is jealousy on CR..fans will be fans you have to understand that and he is a great player so you have to distract him somehow.I am not cool with this "Messi thing" but hey...

wow, Robbie Keane :p 2 goals, 4-0

lol at portugal match messi chants XD

The Ireland shirt is green and white, the ref defiantly didnt have a white shirt on tonight.
The first red could/should have been a straight red.
The yellow for the second red could have been give for the shove or the handball. And your captain could have been booked about 5 times.

you are joking right? what about irishman handball near box? kassai didnt see, what about the taking down our striker on going for goal? no card there, just free kick... ireland did so many fouls that it was just amazing that 0 cards were given, while even half softer faul by estonian was given card right away!!! Kassai sure loved to give cards for us..
Now what you say about our captains second yellow, you must be kidding? :D Did you even see the match? - Keane pushed our captain from behind towards the ball and thats why the ball hit the hand, that was clear foul for keane, no?
Anyways, the game was decided by giving first red to Stepanov, now I wont argue, the second faul was awful and deserve yellow, but straight red when he was trying to play ball just like keane and neither even played the ball? dont think so.. It was open ball. And his first yellow was pure dive work by irishman, there was no foul nowhere :)))
The game was done after first red, estonia isnt a team that can play without defence, we dont have many choice for each position..

I am sorta guy who can say "good game", "congrats" even when we got trashed by bosnia 7-0, if the game was just class differents at that time, but this ireland match was pure joke, nothing even close to Fair Play, just like you beat armenia in your last game, the jurney goes on... Shame on you...

View attachment 202878