Euro 2012 Qualified Teams & Playoffs

you are joking right? what about irishman handball near box? kassai didnt see, what about the taking down our striker on going for goal? no card there, just free kick... ireland did so many fouls that it was just amazing that 0 cards were given, while even half softer faul by estonian was given card right away!!! Kassai sure loved to give cards for us..

I cant remember the handball at all. He didnt give your team enough cards. When you play a dirty game you will get booked.

Now what you say about our captains second yellow, you must be kidding? :D Did you even see the match? - Keane pushed our captain from behind towards the ball and thats why the ball hit the hand, that was clear foul for keane, no?
Your captain pushed Keane of the ball (possible yellow!) before either of them where near it, otherwise Keane would have got to the ball before him. Then your cap handled it (yellow card) As I said earlier, he could have been booked so many times before that also.
Anyways, the game was decided by giving first red to Stepanov, now I wont argue, the second faul was awful and deserve yellow, but straight red when he was trying to play ball just like keane and neither even played the ball? dont think so.. It was open ball.
If it was an open ball when did your guy slide tackle Keane? Keane was in possession going threw on goal and your defender was the last man back and he fouled him. If you admit it was a foul then it has to be a red as he was the last man.

I am sorta guy who can say "good game", "congrats" even when we got trashed by bosnia 7-0, if the game was just class differents at that time, but this ireland match was pure joke, nothing even close to Fair Play, just like you beat armenia in your last game, the jurney goes on... Shame on you...

Having been cheated out of the world cup last year, I almost sympathies with you. But the ref doesnt win the game 4-0. We out played you at your home before any red cards. Just like we outplayed Armenia.

Kassia seems to to have the old badge on the wrong side of his green and red shirt

Having been cheated out of the world cup last year, I almost sympathies with you. But the ref doesnt win the game 4-0. We out played you at your home before any red cards. Just like we outplayed Armenia.

Outplaying Armenia is hardly something to be proud of.

That said, Armenia had their keeper sent off and were a man down for 65 minutes, yet the managed to take 4 more shots than you did. Wouldn't be so sure about them being 'outplayed', although many of those shots were desperate attempts.

Outplaying Armenia is hardly something to be proud of.

That said, Armenia had their keeper sent off and were a man down for 65 minutes, yet the managed to take 4 more shots than you did. Wouldn't be so sure about them being 'outplayed', although many of those shots were desperate attempts.

Of course it isnt. But he said we cheated against them whilst we didnt. We outplayed them.

Of course it isnt. But he said we cheated against them whilst we didnt. We outplayed them.

I'd say you outscored them rather than outplayed them. That said, you should be outplaying them, wit the right choice of manager that is.

That said, you should be outplaying them, wit the right choice of manager that is.

We did. As I said. Your making something out of nothing here. Im not bragging about beating them, im just saying we dont it fairly.

We did. As I said. Your making something out of nothing here. Im not bragging about beating them, im just saying we dont it fairly.

Never said it was unfair, but I think Armenia were not 'outplayed', honestly they played some decent football, which was unexpected, to say the least. At the end of the day, though, you win or you don't, and there's nothing that can be done about it.

Speaking of making something out of nothing, how is getting 1 shot 1 goal in first half outplaying? Second half all you did was outnumber us! (10 vs. 11+refs)

Also I love your saying "You play dirty, you get booked" - thats a bit rich coming from you, dont you find? Ireland made more fouls then estonia, just most of them didnt get even notice by ref. Not to mention the 3 times irish blocked ball with hand. You got penalty for little contact, while we were not given one when irish defender pull down our striker, etc. etc.
Also, I have serious doubt you even saw the match or then your football knowledge is below average, because some of your comments make no sense whatsoever...

about the france injustice, from now on you have no right to complain, you just got to play-off just the same way when *** asked for keepers handball a card for him. Later on he admit that he played ball with hand and keeper didnt, just as video reply shows. Now, I guess you need to check the estonian game replys aswell before say another 5 cent about it, because you seriously dont seem to be know what you talking about.

One thing more, 2 games in a row, none of the handballs were notice by referee's and opponents getting cards for nothing, dont you think this is even a little bit odd? or you keep closing your eyes and saying "we good and fair, you bad and dirty"?

Yeah right,people in Bosnia have great life and only thing thats on our mind is jealousy on CR..fans will be fans you have to understand that and he is a great player so you have to distract him somehow.I am not cool with this "Messi thing" but hey...

Didn't say it's the only thing on your mind. Said it is everything but a class act.

I understand it perfectly, you need to distract him, but singing Messi? Are you Argentina? Why not cheer for your own team instead of worrying about your rivals? I didn't hear chants for Dzeko.

Speaking of making something out of nothing, how is getting 1 shot 1 goal in first half outplaying? Second half all you did was outnumber us! (10 vs. 11+refs)
Because that is how Trapatoni outplays teams, he is Italian, having more shots than the other team is irrelevant to him.

Also I love your saying "You play dirty, you get booked" - thats a bit rich coming from you, dont you find? Ireland made more fouls then estonia, just most of them didnt get even notice by ref. Not to mention the 3 times irish blocked ball with hand. You got penalty for little contact, while we were not given one when irish defender pull down our striker, etc. etc.
Post some gifs of these handballs? When we where cheated we had videos to back up our claims as we where so outraged, post yours? I think you are referencing when you striker jumped into St. Ledger in our box for the last point? but surly it most be a different time?

Also, I have serious doubt you even saw the match or then your football knowledge is below average, because some of your comments make no sense whatsoever...
k

about the france injustice, from now on you have no right to complain, you just got to play-off just the same way when *** asked for keepers handball a card for him. Later on he admit that he played ball with hand and keeper didnt, just as video reply shows.
We where going threw anyway, Armania needed to beat us in Dublin, and it wastnt going to happen.
Now, I guess you need to check the estonian game replys aswell before say another 5 cent about it, because you seriously dont seem to be know what you talking about.
Boring Troll Is Boring!

One thing more, 2 games in a row, none of the handballs were notice by referee's and opponents getting cards for nothing, dont you think this is even a little bit odd? or you keep closing your eyes and saying "we good and fair, you bad and dirty"?

Show me the proof as I said above :)

Last edited:
Didn't say it's the only thing on your mind. Said it is everything but a class act.

I understand it perfectly, you need to distract him, but singing Messi? Are you Argentina? Why not cheer for your own team instead of worrying about your rivals? I didn't hear chants for Dzeko.

Hardly anything wrong with it. Bosnia knew they were being back by the fans, so singing about Messi isnt an issue

lol, so be it. atleast then you wont have any smartass comments to make :)

Im laughing at first Shay saying we outplayed Armenia and Estonia, then Leedomargus saying the ref was biased (both reds that cant be argued and a definite pen) then Athe saying Armenia are ****. Armenia are a very good side now who beat Slovakia 4-0 and were scoring for fun at the end of the group but meh gave me a good laugh

Im laughing at first Shay saying we outplayed Armenia and Estonia, then Leedomargus saying the ref was biased (both reds that cant be argued and a definite pen) then Athe saying Armenia are ****. Armenia are a very good side now who beat Slovakia 4-0 and were scoring for fun at the end of the group but meh gave me a good laugh
When exactly did I say Armenia are ****? Care to quote it?

International football has gone topsy-turvy. Armenia being a good side, and beating Slovakia 4-0? Portugal needing a play-off to qualify (if they even do qualify)? Croatia beating Guus Hiddink's Turkey 3-0 away? England beating Spain 1-0 with key players missing/poor selection? I guess football is a strange ol' game after all! ;)

Maybe because you don't understand Bosnian ;) Don't see why making a big deal from that anyway and speaking about fans..well we are far more better than Portugal fans,remember when we play against you last time on your pitch it was like in theatre and some stupid music was played on and on.

Maybe because you don't understand Bosnian ;) Don't see why making a big deal from that anyway and speaking about fans..well we are far more better than Portugal fans,remember when we play against you last time on your pitch it was like in theatre and some stupid music was played on and on.

It's hard to compare fans from different countries/regions. I'd call you different types of fans rather than better or worse. It's a cultural thing - each country has developed a style of it's own.

I don't wanna say I told you so!
BUT **** YEAH I TOLD YOU SO!

Portugal crushed Bosnia 6-2 and their two goals were blatantly illegal, I want to see the ones that said we were going to lose here and now, after bosnia has been beaten THIS BAD. AND HERE WE GO 2012. UKRANIAN AND POLISH LADIES, WAIT FOR ME *.*

Deserved victory for Portugal and we could not compete with them,our second goal was from offside but first one was clear penalty,Stark was terrible tonight.Good luck on euro,Portugal.

I'd like to ask everyone saying that Bosnia would beat us, and they have a better team bla bla bla... WHERE THE **** ARE YOU NOW? Ahahahahahah 6-2, Cristiano Ronaldo, the best player in the world and Luis Nani, the best player in the premier league, just SMASHED those ******, i was hoping for a serious game, but i came laughing, they were PATHETIC, and Dzeko, thank you alot for coming to my face and start talking **** to me and the public, you got OWNED, son. See you in Euro 2012 ;).