Euro 2012 Qualified Teams & Playoffs

*waits*waits*waits*waits*... Pathetic english kids, can't even stand your ground now, give me some ******* arguments. :)

Not even arsed about Portugal. Ronaldo ain't the best player in the world though

You see, people didn't want Bosnia to win because they are better than you, but the fact that a few of the Portuguese people on this forum, much like yourself, are extremely insufferable.

You may have won, and you deserved to win, but at the end of the day don't get too cocky. You have achieved the same feat as Ireland. Wow. Well done. You are definitely the best team in the world, ever.

And talking about 'Pathetic English kids', I doubt you will get much of a response, being English, we have no need to read this thread, because we actually qualified without having to go through the play off's.

So pipe down, you beat a team ranked lower than Switzerland, Japan and Denmark. High ******* five.

lol i would be in shock if Portugal were KO-ed. btw nice win. :p see u this summer at Kiev and Warsaw :p

after ireland game I went to watch portugal game and saw from just min before the 5-2 goal, it was weird to watch that game from there cos it was like portugal having shooting practice against sunday amateur league team, totally one sided. - guess thats wht you get for disturbing portuguese sleep during night and chanting messi week earlier :)

About estonians end of jurney, wont remember the fck up in estonia cos nothing will change anyays - more happy about the way estonia put dot for their amazing season!

Republic of Ireland - Estonia 1:1 (57. Konstantin Vassiljev) - YouTube

Good luck all who are in euro 2012 and better luck next time for rest - u still can win in fm12! :)

I'd like to ask everyone saying that Bosnia would beat us, and they have a better team bla bla bla... WHERE THE **** ARE YOU NOW? Ahahahahahah 6-2, Cristiano Ronaldo, the best player in the world and Luis Nani, the best player in the premier league, just SMASHED those ******, i was hoping for a serious game, but i came laughing, they were PATHETIC, and Dzeko, thank you alot for coming to my face and start talking **** to me and the public, you got OWNED, son. See you in Euro 2012 ;).
Yeah you crushed us,our tactic was **** btw...but you are funny,calling us ****** (tell that any Bosnian in face and you will be smashed) when we all know what kind of players you have,dirty,whiny models with no heart.Then you come here and insult English people but as I told you before,good luck on euro I think that's fair to say at the end of the day thats football we lost our chance for euro in match against France.

Jesus wept. Why can't people just wind their frickin necks in without having to get so dam agressive over a match? Like Dunc said, they had to beat a lower ranked team to qualify. If Portugal ARE THAT GOOD, with "the greatest player in the world" (which is **** btw-he aint), they wouldn't have had to go through the playoffs.

It's a ******* game. Stop being so petty.

I'd like to ask everyone saying that Bosnia would beat us, and they have a better team bla bla bla... WHERE THE **** ARE YOU NOW? Ahahahahahah 6-2, Cristiano Ronaldo, the best player in the world and Luis Nani, the best player in the premier league, just SMASHED those ******, i was hoping for a serious game, but i came laughing, they were PATHETIC, and Dzeko, thank you alot for coming to my face and start talking **** to me and the public, you got OWNED, son. See you in Euro 2012 ;).
Great side. Lost to Denmark, Norway, drew to Cyprus and Cape Verde! Who the **** are Cape Verde. Nani is not the best player in the premier league Castrol rankings 14th in the prem, and Dzeko is above him. ' was hoping for a serious game, but i came laughing' your 8th in the world according to FIFA compared to Bosnias 21st spot and you hoped for a serious game. England are above you in the rankings, oh so are GREECE

The ways that people here use to diminish us are so pathetic I can't put my words into it. Specially when looking at their own national teams, but there is no hope.

Also, mentioning a game against Cape Verde while talking about EUROPEAN qualifiers is very smart indeed ;)

AND ALSO! Before you talk about the quality of our players make sure you have done ANYTHING of relevant in the past few years when it comes to international football ? would be nice. OH. YEAH. RIGHT.

And I find it funny that we're being called arrogant, we only came back because there were some people here saying enormous amount of bullshit, and that we'd lose. just that, they told us to come back when we lost. AND HEY WE DID COME BACK. All we had were pathetic wanna-be humorous arguments.

OH! As a finisher , I want to thank Denmark for beating us! First of all , they put us down to earth.
For seconds, we could crush Bosnia again and rub it in y'alls faces.
PEACE!

That is not the question, it's not about being THAT GOOD or anything else. It's because many people here said flat out we were going to lose clearly. Well we did not, on the contrary. If no one would have raised these subject we wouldn't be here, and hey, we think us qualifying was quite normal, seems some people on here didn't.

Jesus wept. Why can't people just wind their frickin necks in without having to get so dam agressive over a match? Like Dunc said, they had to beat a lower ranked team to qualify. If Portugal ARE THAT GOOD, with "the greatest player in the world" (which is **** btw-he aint), they wouldn't have had to go through the playoffs.

It's a ******* game. Stop being so petty.

I want to thank Denmark for beating us! First of all , they put us down to earth.

Irony, at it's finest.

AND ALSO! Before you talk about the quality of our players make sure you have done ANYTHING of relevant in the past few years when it comes to international football ? would be nice. OH. YEAH. RIGHT.

I didn't realise Portugal had such a strong and impressive history. I suppose losing to Greece.. yeah.. Greece, in a European championship final is.. awesome.. and all, but have you ever actually won anything? Urrrrh, no. You have not.

Rather than try and 'diminish' you, people have said you deserve to be there, but rather, people don't want you there because of people like you. Thinking you have the greatest team in the world. It's far from being the truth and bordering on delusional. The competition will surely be of better quality with players like Nani and Ronaldo playing in it.

Speaking of relevance, England just beat the World and European champions, we are also above Portugal in the world rankings and our teams do significantly better than yours in the champions league, since Porto won it in '04, two English teams have won it. Portuguese teams have won it 4 times all together, Liverpool have won it 5 times on their own. So yes, I think someone English has enough of a right to comment on the state of Portuguese football as anyone. :)

Speaking of relevance, England just beat the World and European champions

Are you stupid, or you just want to look like one? I know english kids get all cooky, and think they are the best, but to let you know, we destroyed Greece 4-0 a few months ago after they win the WC... your point? (and don't call US cooky because you guys started this **** saying Bosnia had a way better team bla bla.. Please we're talking about one of the worst countrys ever, and possibly one of the worst national teams i've ever seen playing against Portugal. Good players, yes.. As a team? ****.)

And yes, we lost to Greece, IN A FINAl... Where was your national team? Watching the game at home :D !

Are you stupid, or you just want to look like one?

How does the fact that we beat the World champions, compared to you beating.. Bosnia.. make me stupid? Don't turn to insults because your point has been countered.

In response to the rest of your post.

I know english kids get all cooky, and think they are the best, but to let you know, we destroyed Greece 4-0 a few months ago after they win the WC... your point? (and don't call US cooky because you guys started this **** saying Bosnia had a way better team bla bla.. Please we're talking about one of the worst countrys ever, and possibly one of the worst national teams i've ever seen playing against Portugal. Good players, yes.. As a team? ****.)

And yes, we lost to Greece, IN A FINAl... Where was your national team? Watching the game at home :D !

English kids? Unsure where you get that idea from. With they way YOU LIKE TO TYPE WITH CAPZLOKZ it is an impression of another kind. We don't think England are the best, if you see what most our fans write, it's pessimistic, and a lot of people hate watching the National team, because we never perform to the standard our players should be playing to.

I am unsure where you got the idea people think Bosnia have a better team than you, granted people might have 'bigged' Bosnia up, but I imagine that is due to your complete disregard for them as a footballing nation when you were drawn against them, thinking it would be the easiest game ever, considering you drew 0-0 with them in the first game, I can't see how you still think they are 'one of the worst countries ever'. You baffle me.

And yes, you lost to Greece, in a FINAL!! (Yeaaah capslock bro!) Surely that should be even more embarrassing. The fact that you, the mighty nation of Portugal, lost to Greece.. in the final, on your home turf, continuing the fact that you have never actually won something.

I would rather have won the World Cup 40 years ago, compared to have never won anything, ever.

When people start hurling insults it's normally cause a point can't be argued as it's laden with facts. sigh.

These Portuguese users aren't setting out a good example for the Portuguese people, guess I'll think all people from there are arrogant. Well played to Portugal though, Bosnia were unlucky and I'm sure they will reach a major tournament soon.

Ah, good. I have some excess irritation to clear, and this collection of morons looks like a likely bunch. So yeah, I'll bite.

Deserved victory for Portugal and we could not compete with them,our second goal was from offside but first one was clear penalty,Stark was terrible tonight.Good luck on euro,Portugal.

Kudos to you for being classy.

I'd like to ask how you got "HERP DERP BOSNIA R GOING TO BET U DEFINATELY" from a bunch of people saying "You have the potential to beat them but it'll be a **** close game". If you reread the thread instead of just spouting **** as usual you might be able to see sense. Also:

Cristiano Ronaldo, the best player in the world
Messi says hi.

Luis Nani, the best player in the premier league
So does David Silva.

*waits*waits*waits*waits*... Pathetic english kids, can't even stand your ground now, give me some ******* arguments. :)

Done.

The ways that people here use to diminish us are so pathetic I can't put my words into it. Specially when looking at their own national teams, but there is no hope.

Also, mentioning a game against Cape Verde while talking about EUROPEAN qualifiers is very smart indeed ;)

And I find it funny that we're being called arrogant, we only came back because there were some people here saying enormous amount of bullshit, and that we'd lose. just that, they told us to come back when we lost. AND HEY WE DID COME BACK. All we had were pathetic wanna-be humorous arguments.

OH! As a finisher , I want to thank Denmark for beating us! First of all , they put us down to earth.
For seconds, we could crush Bosnia again and rub it in y'alls faces.
PEACE!

Sigh. This is like hitting yourself in the face with a brick, but far less productive.

As I said earlier, nobody said you'd lose for definite. We said you MIGHT lose because Bosnia are a good team. Needless to say, you started crying over the fact that nobody but the other Portuguese people on the forum shared your blind faith in your national team and then just started making things up.

Oof, you could beat the mighty Bosnia again? Watch out guys, we've got a badass here.

That is not the question, it's not about being THAT GOOD or anything else. It's because many people here said flat out we were going to lose clearly. Well we did not, on the contrary. If no one would have raised these subject we wouldn't be here, and hey, we think us qualifying was quite normal, seems some people on here didn't.

Find quotes before you make groundless accusations kthx.

Are you stupid, or you just want to look like one?

You know irony? It's like goldy or bronzy just with iron. nowaithangonitsthis

I know english kids get all cooky

On the contrary, many kids nowadays don't know how to make a pot noodle, much less cook.

and think they are the best, but to let you know, we destroyed Greece 4-0 a few months ago after they win the WC... your point?

Greece have never won a world cup. Unless you're talking about destroying them shortly after they won a public toilet...

(and don't call US cooky because you guys started this **** saying Bosnia had a way better team bla bla.. Please we're talking about one of the worst countrys ever, and possibly one of the worst national teams i've ever seen playing against Portugal. Good players, yes.. As a team? ****.)

Sigh. Just learn2football, please.

Get back to me once you've won... well, anything, really.

Why must Portuguese people be such arseholes. We are not a mighty footballing nation and we never have been.

We've got a good team, with a solid base and excellent attackers but we are never realistically going to be challenging for honours. If we won the Euro's this summer it would be an upset and a shock, regardless of what you think. If England won it, it would be a shock but wouldn't be too surprising considering the personnel they have.

I don't expect to win the tournament, but whatever group we get I expect us to get to the knockout stages. We have got one of the stronger teams in the competition but we just don't seem to be a tournament team. We've always struggled with a World Class striker but we've got goals throughout our team right now (something we haven't had since the days of the Pinto's, Figo, Rui Costa, Pauleta, Nuno Gomes, etc) so we're certainly a threat. Lots of creativity in the side with Meireles, Moutinho, Ronaldo, Nani, Quaresma, Postiga, Almeida, Veloso, Martins, Micael, Coentrao etc and the defence is fairly solid too so we've definitely got a chance of causing some upsets. Lets just hope we play that well in June/July and get as far as we can. Considering the strength of some of the teams in the competition I'd be happy with QF/SF and decent performances throughout.