Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 56K
I think he was taking the **** ;)

People asking about team talks and individual training in a tactic download thread slightly annoys me!

I was asking for the advice off the guy who made this tactic not yours, ok

i understand quite well thanks but so much bullshit people post just curious to see his game status that surely is no issue if no cheated or edited stats not saying ur tactics not good or bad either tbh just simply asked a simple question an you got all defensive

Sorry, but the constant asking of these questions gives off the impression that it's relevant to the tactic.

no problem pal, im just stuck In a rut with this game at the moment, I need all the help I can get lol

dont ask for screenshots mate some 1 will think there bullshit

funny guy i was clearly asking since people do post fake bullshit ss since not difficult to edit or so on wasnt saying the tactic was bulshit i wanted to compare for my own results in an online game since single player is way too easy

No problem at all. I dont have reason to lie or something, its not my tactic. I just wanted to try it with newcastle coz i thought ben arfa would be perfect for that AMC postion and i was right :D He is amazing for now.

Last edited:
No problem at all. I dont have reason to lie or something its not my tactic. I just wanted to try it with newcastle coz i thought ben arfa would be perfect for that AMC postion and i right :D He is amazing for now.

yeah seems it i using it with my utd team in 3rd season in an online game soon hopefully mata will do jst aswell fingers crossed

No problem at all. I dont have reason to lie or something, its not my tactic. I just wanted to try it with newcastle coz i thought ben arfa would be perfect for that AMC postion and i was right :D He is amazing for now.
glad its working for you

Just been meaning to ask, you defend deep and use tight marking? Shouldn't your players get very tired by hassling? In my book, if you want to hassle, you should make the pitch smaller by pushing up, not bigger by dropping deep. And tight marking should in both cases work only against weaker teams, better players should be able to dribble past your defenders? I can see by results it works well, but I have no idea why? Care to clarify?

Last edited:
Back