Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 56K
Dude dont get so cynical here, Never have i claimed that you were cheating or your results were fake. I just said that the database changes and save numbers were weird, Thats it. If you have logical explanation to it, Fine and thats the end of that.
I said i dont want to be a part of any witch hunt and dont really care.

Also I really dont get why you would need a transfer update when the basic update in steam of FM 14.3.1 has Lukaku in Everton, You dont need a ******* transfer update to have Lukaku in Everton.

And i also tried your tactic, It works fine.

Dude dont get so cynical here, Never have i claimed that you were cheating or your results were fake. I just said that the database changes and save numbers were weird, Thats it. If you have logical explanation to it, Fine and thats the end of that.
I said i dont want to be a part of any witch hunt and dont really care.

Also I really dont get why you would need a transfer update when the basic update in steam of FM 14.3.1 has Lukaku in Everton, You dont need a ******* transfer update to have Lukaku in Everton.

And i also tried your tactic, It works fine.

His results aren't fake. I figured it out. He is using very fluid philosophy combined with more expressive creative freedom. Basically, his players are ignoring his instructions. Sometimes, all a good player needs, is more freedom.

Excellent tactic. I have great results.
Where is the link to the tactic mirror? you will create filters for recruitment of new players?

impressive, playing dortmund and beat bayern 4 times in a row 1:0,3:0,2:0,1:0 :) (in one season)

Last edited:
Just drag and drop the players to make the mirror version. Left wing back to right wing back etc...

Just a quick question, Does the training remain the same during pre-season?

Another win against Basel at home should see me through (i hope).

Hello

I'm trying your tactic with Inter Milan in year 2016-2017...I started to use in december (I was using the Unreal Defense)...I like it very much...the offensive play is very nice to see...please take a look at my comments:

1) I have a lot of shot out of the goal...the shot are not from far away so it's very strange...it's not players fault as with Unreal I don't have this amount of shot out of the goal...anyway the CCCs are always 4-5 every game so I'm quite confident about the victory
2) It would be great to have a more offensive tactic if you go down by one or two goals (sometimes could happen)
3) I feel that the Unreal Defense by TTF is more stable in the back and seems to have more control of the game

Now I have created a parallel save to continue the test until the end of the season (I want to test against bigger italian team and european team in the Champions League).

Anyway congratulation for the work.

P.S. for the trolls: I save before every match in three different files too to avoid that I can lost the save due to a sudden crash of the PC (I have a quite old one).

Still having a little trouble with away matches but other than that it's top notch (and it didn't even get fully fluid as I started using it in Sept/Oct). In 19/20, Ozil had the season of his life with 20 goals and 20 assists. Werner was top scorer, haven't been able to do this even though I've had a dominant last 4 years.

Very good tactic, will continue to use it next season. If anyone has a mirror version could they tell me how it is and even upload it?

This tactic looks very awesome lol i'm going to use it for my Arsenal save and I will let you know how it goes :)

Back