Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit late and if its been said i apologise

Red card was not a Red Card but a refereeing decision going for LFC makes a change this season!

Penalty was 100% a penalty, Replays show that

Bellamy deserves a few more chances from the start, to see if he can perform from the start against strong defenders

Overall though we deserved the win. I thought Lucas and Jose Enrique were terrific... Downing didnt have the best of days but this season he has played very well so everyone has their off days, And great to see Carroll on the scoresheet, well taken goal.

Thing is you can't really say you deserved the win, since 3/4 of the game were played 11 v 10 due to lousy refereeing. Hardly 'deserved' when it's actually the referee who made the difference.

//Edit - And a referee making a horrible call is hardly something to be happy about, even if it went your way, otherwise you'd have no right to complain when it happened the other way round. But considering Kenny's reaction to it after the game I can't ask more from mere fans, can I...

Last edited:
Thing is you can't really say you deserved the win, since 3/4 of the game were played 11 v 10 due to lousy refereeing. Hardly 'deserved' when it's actually the referee who made the difference.

//Edit - And a referee making a horrible call is hardly something to be happy about, even if it went your way, otherwise you'd have no right to complain when it happened the other way round. But considering Kenny's reaction to it after the game I can't ask more from mere fans, can I...
We get a decision that goes our way for once, but we shouldn't be happy about it?

Just listened to the entirety of Kenny's BBC One interview.

The first question he is asked is about the red card. He purposefully ignores the question and starts saying how his team played well, and then criticizes the reporter for asking it.

Yet every other time when it's Kenny bringing officiating decisions into question, it's the first and only thing he wants to discuss with the reporters.

Laughable; he is a massive hypocrite. Fraz, get a clue son.

Just listened to the entirety of Kenny's BBC One interview.

The first question he is asked is about the red card. He purposefully ignores the question and starts saying how his team played well, and then criticizes the reporter for asking it.

Yet every other time when it's Kenny bringing officiating decisions into question, it's the first and only thing he wants to discuss with the reporters.

Laughable; he is a massive hypocrite. Fraz, get a clue son.

Practically jumped on him. Not like we are talking about a solid red either, or even slightly debatable. Its a terrible (game changing) decision

No-one moans like this when a decision goes against us. We've had our fair share of bad luck this season.

No-one moans like this when a decision goes against us. We've had our fair share of bad luck this season.

Dalglish does, and thats kind of the point, his reaction to it

I'm actually starting to get a bit concerned with the off-field situation. David Moyes said he'd only leave Everton if the fans had had enough of him being manager. I've noticed a **** of a lot more fans actually saying he should either be sacked, or are sick of "negative" tactics, and some are even starting to lay into Jagielka, Baines and Fellaini. Especially after the Man City match.

I'm actually starting to get a bit concerned with the off-field situation. David Moyes said he'd only leave Everton if the fans had had enough of him being manager. I've noticed a **** of a lot more fans actually saying he should either be sacked, or are sick of "negative" tactics, and some are even starting to lay into Jagielka, Baines and Fellaini. Especially after the Man City match.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. How any Everton fan could possibly want Moyes out beggars belief. Without Moyes you could easily have been lower table fodder.

I mean, look at Villa. We're cutting back our spending now, and yet we're still spending far more than Everton. Even WHEN we were spending we weren't that much better, if at all. Moyes is a genius, end of.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. How any Everton fan could possibly want Moyes out beggars belief. Without Moyes you could easily have been lower table fodder.

I mean, look at Villa. We're cutting back our spending now, and yet we're still spending far more than Everton. Even WHEN we were spending we weren't that much better, if at all. Moyes is a genius, end of.

Wish the fans calling for his head would realise that. They obviously have a very short memory, and quite obviously don't realise the full extent of what he has to work with. But as we've seen on some occassions, fan power can come out victorious. And I swear if they force him out, I shall have a rant of truly epic proportions. But I've been browsing different forums past couple of hours, and the number of people wanting him out is starting to rise alarmingly

And Ladbrokes are offering (surprisingly) odds of 9/1 he leaves this season

Last edited:
How anyone would ask for Moyes' head is beyond me. This is why people with lower intelectual capabilities should not be allowed to reproduce.

Fair enough I agree the red was a game changing moment but I dont see the logic in everton fans calling for Moyes head. He is a great manager, he has achieved consistent top half finishes with lets face it an average squad and a minimal budget. Decisions go against clubs every week, we just have to get on with it.

Anyway hapy that Carroll scored today.
Bit drunk now so apologies for not going into more detail lads.

How anyone would ask for Moyes' head is beyond me. This is why people with lower intelectual capabilities should not be allowed to reproduce.

Didn't know wether to laugh or cry. Idiotic beyond belief. They obviously forget, that if he left.........who in their right mind would want to take over? How can they say that, when Man City for example had £60 million pounds worth of subs on their bench? Not to mention if he ever left, how many players would actually stay? Baines already admitted he was very tempted to go to Bayern Munich but chose not too, as he was hoping this season we could make a push for European football. Have a feeling there could be a messy situation developing and it could (potentially) culminate by January.

First, I wrote it in perfect Spanish. Thus, your inability to comprehend it just means you should not be allowed to reproduce. Secondly, I never said I should be allowed to reproduce.

First, I wrote it in perfect Spanish. Thus, your inability to comprehend it just means you should not be allowed to reproduce. Secondly, I never said I should be allowed to reproduce.

Oh good save sir.

Didn't know wether to laugh or cry. Idiotic beyond belief. They obviously forget, that if he left.........who in their right mind would want to take over? How can they say that, when Man City for example had £60 million pounds worth of subs on their bench? Not to mention if he ever left, how many players would actually stay? Baines already admitted he was very tempted to go to Bayern Munich but chose not too, as he was hoping this season we could make a push for European football. Have a feeling there could be a messy situation developing and it could (potentially) culminate by January.

People think being a manager is an easy job. I get ****** losing matches in FM, I can't even begin to imagine how tough it must be to manage a team, never mind managin Everton. And still we've survived, and consistently finished on the top half of the table.

If Moyes leaves, all **** will break loose, I think. Can't see the likes of Jagielka, Baines and Coleman staying on. Rodwell and Fellaini would be snapped up. Some, like Tim Howard, Distin and Saha might stay, but that's of scant comfort I'd imagine.

Luckily for the time being it seems Moyes will be staying.

What are the odds that Redknapp replaces Capello after Euro 2012, Moyes takes over at Spurs, and someone like.....I don't know Sam Allardyce takes over at Everton?

People think being a manager is an easy job. I get ****** losing matches in FM, I can't even begin to imagine how tough it must be to manage a team, never mind managin Everton. And still we've survived, and consistently finished on the top half of the table.

Well, I think how quickly a managers hair turns white and their face wrinkled to **** tells the whole story. Still remember how quickly Keegans hair turned near polar bear white lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back