Everton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 16K
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was everyones opinion on the penalty decision?? A friend of mine is convinced it wasen't a pen and said even is Lpool supporting mates has said the same. I thought he was on his way down but was very clumsy by Jagielka so the ref had no choice.

It was a penalty, Suarez overreacted but there's clear contact. Probably the only good call made by the ref in the entire ******* match.

What was everyones opinion on the penalty decision?? A friend of mine is convinced it wasen't a pen and said even is Lpool supporting mates has said the same. I thought he was on his way down but was very clumsy by Jagielka so the ref had no choice.

It was a pen. But Suarez used to body well to get it. But it was a very clumsy challenge by Jags. For some reason he had a nervy game which is unlike him. But definately clumsy

It's a pen, Suarez has been clever but its a clumsy challenge for sure, not given the ref a choice. Although I'm surprised he didnt manage to **** that up as well

It was a penalty, Suarez overreacted but there's clear contact. Probably the only good call made by the ref in the entire ******* match.

I actually wished he blew the whistle 30 seconds before he was supposed to again

It was a pen. But Suarez used to body well to get it. But it was a very clumsy challenge by Jags. For some reason he had a nervy game which is unlike him. But definately clumsy

Suarez has that effect on the best of defenders.

Suarez has that effect on the best of defenders.

That's the thing, for the past few games he's made a few mistakes that he doesn't normally do. Not a lot, but there's some performances that have been a bit nervy. Just wonder if he's still a bit unsettled about the transfer window saga, or if there's something else.

But like you said, Suarez can make any defender nervous regardless of who they are.

Don't be sorry at all, infact I am sorry that it appears you're slightly retarded.
Awesome, resulting to insulting me because I have a different opinion than you. Very mature.

I know I'm rather late here, but that red was an absolute joke. Clean take of the ball, only got Suarez in his follow through. At worst a Liverpool FK imo. Never, ever a red. Everton should appeal (dunno if Moyes has already said they will)

I know I'm rather late here, but that red was an absolute joke. Clean take of the ball, only got Suarez in his follow through. At worst a Liverpool FK imo. Never, ever a red. Everton should appeal (dunno if Moyes has already said they will)

If DM doesn't appeal, I shall go to Goodison armed with a halibutt, and repeatedly beat him until he does. He'll be seething even though he's not even talked to ref or the officials.

Can they appeal? I've never really been sure on this, I was under the impression that you can only appeal if a player dives and not if a referee gives a bad call.

Don't be sorry at all, infact I am sorry that it appears you're slightly retarded.

Little harsh i think, the has an opinion and seems to be a Lpool fan too. I dont think he has been as good as he could be definatly not. He hasen't been poor but definatly hasen't hit the ground running.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Awesome, resulting to insulting me because I have a different opinion than you. Very mature.

Dont worry bud i see your point and im far from being a ******.

Can they appeal? I've never really been sure on this, I was under the impression that you can only appeal if a player dives and not if a referee gives a bad call.

I'm pretty unsure at times myself tbh. But I suspect the red card will be recinded. If not, there better be a dam good reason for it.

If anyone is unsure about the penalty have a look at vid came across

[video=youtube;GIGkV9h54i8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGkV9h54i8[/video]

Disabled embedded thing or whatever?......dunno what that means

It means the uploader doesn't want people to be able to view the video from different websites and makes people go to the youtube page to watch it.

At 0:44 before his goal Carroll gives Baines a little push. Would that merit a free kick? It gave Carroll some space to get his shot away but Baines probably could of got tighter after the push.

Last edited:

Means you'll have to watch it on Youtube.

It means the uploader doesn't want people to be able to view the video from different websites and makes people go to the youtube page to watch it.

Ah rite. Not very technologically in the know lol. Important thing still works though

Bit late and if its been said i apologise

Red card was not a Red Card but a refereeing decision going for LFC makes a change this season!

Penalty was 100% a penalty, Replays show that

Bellamy deserves a few more chances from the start, to see if he can perform from the start against strong defenders

Overall though we deserved the win. I thought Lucas and Jose Enrique were terrific... Downing didnt have the best of days but this season he has played very well so everyone has their off days, And great to see Carroll on the scoresheet, well taken goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back