I've signed ronaldo none of his stats match up but he's ronaldo but where should I play him ??

I've signed ronaldo none of his stats match up but he's ronaldo but where should I play him ??

depends what other players you have in the front 4, put him where it gets the best out of everyone else, though he'd probably be best at WM

depends what other players you have in the front 4, put him where it gets the best out of everyone else, though he'd probably be best at WM
At the moment I have depay WM, neymar right striker and hazard behind I'm using ronaldo as false 9 but he misses so many chances

Forgot to mention that I changed mentality to Counter and use this for all games. To hold a lead around 65th/70th min I tick 'Stick to position' & 'Be more disciplined' and I use calm down/Concentrate shouts every 15 mins or after I score. Encourage/Demand more if we fall behind.
If its a tough match like Man u or chelsea I just tick 'Stick to position' & 'Be more disciplined' for the entire match.

:)

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I changed mentality to Counter and use this for all games. To hold a lead around 65th/70th min I tick 'Stick to position' & 'Be more disciplined' and I use calm down/Concentrate shouts every 15 mins or after I score. Encourage/Demand more if we fall behind.
If its a tough match like Man u or chelsea I just tick 'Stick to position' & 'Be more disciplined' for the entire match.

:)

I'm hum Do save with Swansea, but in away games against stronger teams , I start with DEFENSIVE tactic , but does not work and when I switch to the tactical base is too late to recover ... you can get there prints of this tactic and changes sff ? Thank you.

Who's good in the F9 postions? Thinking mainly for season 2 of my Saints save. 16 games into first season so far and Pelle isn't doing that well. Long is ok and Gallagher has had a few good games. I do have Rodriguez back in 3 months also.

Who's good in the F9 postions? Thinking mainly for season 2 of my Saints save. 16 games into first season so far and Pelle isn't doing that well. Long is ok and Gallagher has had a few good games. I do have Rodriguez back in 3 months also.
With a bit of training depay and dybala can do a job there maybe look at fierro who you can approach in jan for a free transfer

When I start a new save with mid/bottom clubs such as Southampton I always buy Javier Saviola and loan Munir because you get 2 amazing players almost for free(it cost about 1M to buy them). They both can play F9 and SS positions, also Munir can play MR position. :)

DOWLOAD THE GAME SAVE – TFF_Leicester_REBORN_V3.fm

Leicester, predicted 20th, the 1st season.

REBORN V3 + MANUAL MARKING

Half season update.

L_3_RV3.png

L_2_RV3.png

L_4_RV3.png

Heh, I always say that to play FM you need balls of steel and here's an example why... :D

I just had 3 matches in row and my team had this statistic in summary for these 3 matches:

My team had in summary : 118 Shots, 16 Clear Cuts, 14 Half Chances = scored 7 goals

My opposition had in summary : 17 shots, 4 Clear Cuts, 0 Half Chances = scored 7 goals

Just look on it... I have no words... (6):P

L_5_RV3.png

L_7_RV3.png

L_6_RV3.png

Last edited:

DOWLOAD THE GAME SAVE – TFF_Leicester_REBORN_V3.fm

Leicester, predicted 20th, the 1st season.

REBORN V3 + MANUAL MARKING

Half season update.

L_3_RV3.png

L_2_RV3.png

L_4_RV3.png

Heh, I always say that to play FM you need balls of steel and here's an example why... :D

I just had 3 matches in row and my team had this statistic in summary for these 3 matches:

My team had in summary : 118 Shots, 16 Clear Cuts, 14 Half Chances = scored 7 goals

My opposition had in summary : 17 shots, 4 Clear Cuts, 0 Half Chances = scored 7 goals

Just look on it... I have no words... (6):P

L_5_RV3.png

L_7_RV3.png

L_6_RV3.png

Just make a new tactic?:P

Just make a new tactic?:P
Heh :) When I look on the result which this tactic provides I think better than this could be only using any editor :)

Just look… this tactic allows you to pick the weakest team such Leicester in the top league such EPL and compete for the title in the 1st season! :)

Heh :) When I look on the result which this tactic provides I think better than this could be only using any editor :)

Just look… this tactic allows you to pick the weakest team such Leicester in the top league such EPL and compete for the title in the 1st season! :)

How is Saviola and Munir doing? Playing them as F9's?

Back