Player Filter?!

Hey mate - I just recognized one thing in your player filter - the left inside forward should be the wide midfielder or am I wrong?

If you buy one with the filters he is absolutely unable to play the wm position..

Well, I'm a little bit sad about that results - we've got knocked out in the CL-Final by Juventus Turin:

View attachment 843622

This tactic is just amazing! Never had that results with any other of those tactics.

First season pred. 18th (finished 3rd)

second season pred. 9th (finished 2nd & won DFB-Pokal)

third season pred. 3rd (won the double - league and DFB-Pokal)

:)

Use that version?

Just wanted to say great tactic took my Nottingham Forest team from winning the championship to back to back 2nd place finishes in the PL.

I was however wondering if anyone has got any teamtalk advice as i feel my squad is good enough to win the league. I think this is the area that has slightly held my team back from the next level as i am not always getting a good reaction from my players. Any help would be really appreciated

hi tff

Which role do you have the ML training? wide midfielder or inside forward? thanks
Inside Forward training.

Btw, it's easy to decide which training regime to use just look at the attributes requirements at the OP and choose such training which trains the most useful attributes for position.

Where do you play bale on your formation TFF?

Thanks!

He can be used on AMC position and MR position in the mirror version. Also you can train him to play striker position and use him as F9

Hey mate - I just recognized one thing in your player filter - the left inside forward should be the wide midfielder or am I wrong?

If you buy one with the filters he is absolutely unable to play the wm position..

The problem is that very few players have Natural/Accomplished rating for ML/MR positions and most of players you need for the tactic have Natural/Accomplished for AML/AMR positions and they have rating for ML/MR just about "Accomplished"(Yellow/Orange ) so it usually requires only about few weeks of training for them to get "Accomplished" for ML/MR position.

Right now I find that the best way to search players for ML/MR is just search players who can play on AML/AMR and then further inspect them on ability to play ML/MR positions and if they have at least minimal rating for ML/MR positions so it won't take long for them to get "Accomplished"

Last edited:

Saison 1, i win the Serie A, Copa Italia and Champion's League. 5-0 vs Barcelona in final, what else ?

thanks, tff, for the reply. I thought as much, mainly because wm training doesn't train finishing, but i wanted your opinion. cheers

Guys, I've updated the filters but the changes are just not important at all... I only renamed IF to WM in order to remove confusions.

Also I'll add this small guide about WM to the OP.

Please notice that there are many players in the game who suite the tactic(WM position) but they don't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for ML or MR position but you shouldn't avoid such players because you can easily train them to play ML/MR positions and it usually takes no more than few weeks for them to get "Accomplished" rating it.

For example, such players as Eden Hazard or Dries Mertens are awesome for ML position but they don't have "Accomplished" rating for ML position but there's nothing tragic about that just set them train ML position and they'll pick it very fast.

mlg2.png

mlg3.png

mltr11.png

Last edited:
View attachment 270831

the 3rd or 4th game in raw, that the opposition use this tactic and i draw or lose the game...

right striker mark the left WB, is this correct?

mark left BBM and lost 1 : 2, against 4-3-3 i have a problem with this tactic.

hey TFF,

I am such a ****** on training that I tried 3-4 times to do what you suggest but failed and left it to the assistant.

My main concern is this. What do you do when the player does not like the training or does not think it's beneficial for him?

Cheers

Guys, I've updated the filters but the changes are just not important at all... I only renamed IF to WM in order to remove confusions.

Also I'll add this small guide about WM to the OP.

Please notice that there are many players in the game who suite the tactic(WM position) but they don't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for ML or MR position but you shouldn't avoid such players because you can easily train them to play ML/MR positions and it usually takes no more than few weeks for them to get "Accomplished" rating it.

For example, such players as Eden Hazard or Dries Mertens are awesome for ML position but they don't have "Accomplished" rating for ML position but there's nothing tragic about that just set them train ML position and they'll pick it very fast.

mlg2.png

mlg3.png

mltr11.png

TFF, thanks for this guide, it helped me a lot. :)

Back