TFF is pace a major attribute for this tac I've got ronaldo and his pace has dropped to 14 should I look at players with pace and drop him ??

where can I find previous versions? looking for 15.3.1? v11 I think but I need the mirror version as well if somebody has link?

Last edited:
View attachment 847214

TFF , with this formation should i mark ALABA&LAHM right?
If you use the normal version then mark Alaba(WBL)

If you use the mirror version then mark Lahm(WBR)

How is Saviola and Munir doing? Playing them as F9's?
I'm Leicester 1st season :) so I haven't got much choice and any players such quality like them would do awesome.

TFF is pace a major attribute for this tac I've got ronaldo and his pace has dropped to 14 should I look at players with pace and drop him ??

It depends on position. For example, Pace is less important for F9 and SS than WM… so you can use Ronaldo as F9.

Last edited:
TFF would you buy pogba for this tac and if so which role would you play him in ??

TFF would you buy pogba for this tac and if so which role would you play him in ??
Of course... this guys is amazing as B2B and also he can be used as SS when needed(for example when your main players for SS position are all injured). He has PA 190 and CA 170 so it means he potentially has 20 point to spend. The only thing I don't like about him is "Shoots From Distance" PPM and I would try to unlearn him this PPM but it isn't such critical because he has awesome level for Long Shots and Finishing so he can have this PPM. Btw, he has 19 for Long Shots so I would teach him "Shots With Power" PPM.

Class. (H)

Dejan, here's a small tip... Dortmund has Ciro Imobile and Adrian Ramos as strikers but both of them are awful as F9.

Ciro Imobile costs about 23M and Adrian Ramos costs 9M but you can get 10 times better strikers for this tactic only for about 1M - 2M... so I advise get rid of them as soon as possible. :)

Haha,i already know your answer,Javier Saviola and Munir :)
They are pretty False 9's :)

Heh... :) of course if you mange any top club then you shouldn't even look on such players because Javier Saviola is old and after few seasons his attributes will decline dramatically so you are buying him for 1 season only and Munir has very average CA he is nothing special... but for mid or bottom table clubs these players are amazing and you get them almost for free and even the weakest and poorest club in the major top leagues can afford them...

Would you sell Giroud & Mertesaker?

Yes, I would sell them because you don't need players like these for this tactic.

TTF how would you line up with Arsenal?

View attachment 269769

Rotate Oxlade-Chamberlain/Sanchez on ML position. Also it's possible to play Theo Walcott on ML position when he gets back after injury(don't forget to train him ML position) and Cazorla could be used on ML position too.

Rotate Ozil/Cazorla on AMC position.

Rotate Wilshere/Ramsey on B2B position.

Rotate Flamini/Arteta/Chambers on CM(D) position.

Theo Walcot also can be played on F9 position when he gets back after injury.

As you can see there's lack of players for F9 position so I would recommend to get few.

Also B2B and Central Defender position are "fragile" because there’s only 1 player for backup so I would recommend get few players to backup these position in case of unlucky injury streak/red cards/tiredness.

Last edited:
I also get many games like what TFF posted, i.e. 30 shots to 5 and it ends 4-4. Is this just a reality of the match engine or is there some way we could sacrifice offensive potential to improve defensive solidity?

TTF, what if I use MR instead of AMC or DM in place of ML to make tactic symmetric. Is it crucial?
What will change if B2B we convert into Roam Midfielder?
Will tactic become less effective after new patch or it don't depend on new game versions?
Also could you post important attributes for GK in the topic message?

Last edited:
I also get many games like what TFF posted, i.e. 30 shots to 5 and it ends 4-4. Is this just a reality of the match engine or is there some way we could sacrifice offensive potential to improve defensive solidity?

If your tactic generates every match 30-40+ shots for you and allow opposition to have only 5 shots then this means that you have just an amazing tactic and it's hardly possible to get any better tactic but it doesn't mean that you will be winning every match with 100% probability because FM has random nature similar to real life football... the only what you can do is just to increase your chances to win as much as possible but there's always chance for bad luck for you and luck for opposition.

TTF, what if I use MR instead of AMC or DM in place of ML to make tactic symmetric. Is it crucial?
What will change if B2B we convert into Roam Midfielder?

Mate, in this case it will be different tactic. :)

Of course... this guys is amazing as B2B and also he can be used as SS when needed(for example when your main players for SS position are all injured). He has PA 190 and CA 170 so it means he potentially has 20 point to spend. The only thing I don't like about him is "Shoots From Distance" PPM and I would try to unlearn him this PPM but it isn't such critical because he has awesome level for Long Shots and Finishing so he can have this PPM. Btw, he has 19 for Long Shots so I would teach him "Shots With Power" PPM.

Dejan, here's a small tip... Dortmund has Ciro Imobile and Adrian Ramos as strikers but both of them are awful as F9.

Ciro Imobile costs about 23M and Adrian Ramos costs 9M but you can get 10 times better strikers for this tactic only for about 1M - 2M... so I advise get rid of them as soon as possible. :)

Yup mate i think same but don't want to do transfer first season now i'm at my 2nd season :) Offer me two F9 then :)
I'm going to buy Dybala&Vela but want to listen your advices (A)

Yup mate i think same but don't want to do transfer first season now i'm at my 2nd season :) Offer me two F9 then :)
I'm going to buy Dybala&Vela but want to listen your advices (A)
Ehh... if you are in the 2nd season then I can't advise something because players' attributes could change drastically for such period of time in your save... Players could develop very randomly from save to save.

2nd season it's too far away from begging of the game in order to advised players without seeing their attributes first. :)

Last edited:
Ehh... if you are in the 2nd season then I can't advise something because players' attributes could change drastically for such period of time in your save... Players could develop very randomly from save to save.

2nd season it's too far away from begging of the game in order to advised players without seeing their attributes first. :)

According to your seasons propose two :) I think it doesn't change much

Lol i'm waiting. Dybala's fate is in your hands :P

It depends on how much he has developed in your save because from the begging of the game he is a very weak player for top clubs...

He has only 137CA and average CA of the strikers from top clubs is about 165... so he lacks about 30 points to spend on his attributes compare to others strikers from top clubs…

Also he's got very low finishing about 11 and it's too low he will be missing 80% of his chances and he's got very low rating for his weak foot only 8... so he can play only with main foot and it's serious disadvantage...

As Dortmund I would start looking for strikers who is no less than 155CA or the guy may have less CA but in this case his PA should be no less than 175...

P.S. if the striker has Finishing less than 14 then he is just wasteful machine ;)

Last edited:
Back