First season with Southampton.

View attachment 269506View attachment 269505

Team.

View attachment 269504

Transfers.

View attachment 269503

Goals, Assists & Ave ratings.

View attachment 269502

Pretty good season I think. Got as far as expected in Capital one cup with a narrow 1-0 defeat to Chelsea. Got further than expected in FA Cup and League:)
Lost only 5 and they were to Liverpool twice Man Utd twice and Arsenal. Didn't really invest much in sqaud so basically the default team. Vass and Kaderabek were back up and Munir arrived in January as my forwards arn't really suited to f9's.

Any feed back/ advice on season two would be great. In's and outs etc. Always get stuck season 2:)

Great tactic and really enjoyed this first season:)

TFF I've signed a regen with a PA of 200 what does this mean ??

by alone PA means nothing because in order to achieve full potential player must have right combination of Age and hidden attributes such as Professionalism, Determination and Ambition. Also it's important that he participate in competitive matches without it he won't "grow".

Most regens have low Professionalism and Ambition (less than "11") and this mean they will be developing at very slow pace and never reach their full potential.

First season with Southampton.

View attachment 848380View attachment 848383

Team.

View attachment 848386

Transfers.

View attachment 848387

Goals, Assists & Ave ratings.

View attachment 848389

Pretty good season I think. Got as far as expected in Capital one cup with a narrow 1-0 defeat to Chelsea. Got further than expected in FA Cup and League:)
Lost only 5 and they were to Liverpool twice Man Utd twice and Arsenal. Didn't really invest much in sqaud so basically the default team. Vass and Kaderabek were back up and Munir arrived in January as my forwards arn't really suited to f9's.

Any feed back/ advice on season two would be great. In's and outs etc. Always get stuck season 2:)

Great tactic and really enjoyed this first season:)

I dunno what to say,but in my Soton save,i won the league with 9 points ahead United and the Capital One Cup
Armageddon v3 !

Tielemans has random PA range when you start a new save. It varies from 170 to 190. Also he has random hidden Ambition attributes which has affect how fast he develops.

He starts with 120 CA and his CA has spent fine for SS/F9... the only issue I see it's his low Finishing about "8" but when he reaches his PA then it will become more or less acceptable about 14… so he also can play F9.

Potentially he can become as good as Messi.

Tielemans - maybe better at B2B?

Tielemans - maybe better at B2B?
Nahh... B2B should contribute greatly to defense but Tielemans has all defensive attributes at extremely low level so even when he reaches his full potential these attributes will be at low level. You simply can't make from him the player who is good at defense so it's better to focus on his attacking ability.

I dunno what to say,but in my Soton save,i won the league with 9 points ahead United and the Capital One Cup
Armageddon v3 !

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say you ain't being complementary with this comment.....lol
That being said I may give Armageddon v3 a go also.

Scored 54 in 10 first games of the second season with United. Although with a very strong side the results are still crazy.

Would you play Kovacic as B2B or SS?
I think that he has low long shot to play SS.

Would you play Kovacic as B2B or SS?
I think that he has low long shot to play SS.

It would depends on who else I had for these positions.

Also I don't know how much he has developed in your save because he has very high level of PA(175) and high level Professionalism, Ambition and Determination(about 16-17) so he develops at very fast rate and his attributes could change drastically only for 1 season.

If look on his default attributes which he has at the begging of the game then I would say he has extremely low Finishing – 10 and Long Shots – 8 to play on SS position because with such low attributes he will miss 90% of his chances.

Also his "default" level of defensive attributes isn't great at all and I wanted that the player on B2B position had these attributes higher.

So I see there are 2 way to develop him:

1) improve his Finishing and Long Shots and other attacking attributes to make good SS of him.

2) Forgot about his low Finishing, Long Shots and other attacking attributes and start develops his defensive attributes to make him good B2B.

Also it's important to notice that he has "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM and this PPM isn't good for B2B and SS.

TFF could you write your best/bargain 11 for V3? It will be so good i'm sure people want to know. Everybody asking questions about players.

any tips for newly promoted side to premier league...i'm average CA 140ish it seems like mission impossible to get even a draw against any top half side, even with these tactics which blitzed me to championship title, the gulf in class to the premier league is immense though, how on earth do you survive first season when you only got 10 million to spend

TFF,nice tactic,but could you post a filter for u23 players,the players searched by your filter are too old for me,and i don't know what attribute to decrease because i don't know what attribute is more important for this role and can't be decreased too much,thank you

TFF,nice tactic,but could you post a filter for u23 players,the players searched by your filter are too old for me,and i don't know what attribute to decrease because i don't know what attribute is more important for this role and can't be decreased too much,thank you

Or you could just ask him to play the game for you?

It would depends on who else I had for these positions.

Also I don't know how much he has developed in your save because he has very high level of PA(175) and high level Professionalism, Ambition and Determination(about 16-17) so he develops at very fast rate and his attributes could change drastically only for 1 season.

If look on his default attributes which he has at the begging of the game then I would say he has extremely low Finishing – 10 and Long Shots – 8 to play on SS position because with such low attributes he will miss 90% of his chances.

Also his "default" level of defensive attributes isn't great at all and I wanted that the player on B2B position had these attributes higher.

So I see there are 2 way to develop him:

1) improve his Finishing and Long Shots and other attacking attributes to make good SS of him.

2) Forgot about his low Finishing, Long Shots and other attacking attributes and start develops his defensive attributes to make him good B2B.

Also it's important to notice that he has "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM and this PPM isn't good for B2B and SS.
Thank you very much! ;)
I'm playing and training him as B2B now, I don't know If it's enough or i should train him more specifically.

Back