I've tried this with Stoke and away matches are definitely a problem. I don't expect miracles, but the difference between home and away performances is monumental. I easily lost matches I should at least contest to winning, like vs Leicester, Crystal Palace and such.

Wish when people posting results would say which version they was using

This tactic is not working for me for away games. How did you manage to win those away games in your save?

Going to plug this in with my saints save season 2. Last two games of season I think. Looking forward to seeing it in action:)

Are all the tatctic in OP for patch 15.3? if so doe's the time waste tactic work well? :)

where you playing zaza

I play him at f9 ;) with osvaldo and icardi doing de DLF role. Zaza and Palacio are my f9's , Munir And Suso both on loan are my two Shadow Strikers. i play with original database since i can get better players on loan :)

One thing i noticed since new patch is the freaking amount of injuries my players get. every game after i do the 3 subs i get always one injury :s hope they fix it soon

This tactic is not working for me for away games. How did you manage to win those away games in your save?
Heh, Dude, I saw in other thread you said that you test tactic by "Holidaying" and this tells everything about your skill... and I'm afraid in this case nothing can help you... you just need learn FM a little bit more. ;)

im getting players sent off with injuries praticallyevery game does anyone has the same problem? :S