Hello!

Which version is suitable for Atletico Madrid and how would you line up the Atletico Madrid team?

Would really appreciated for your help!

Hello!

Which version is suitable for Atletico Madrid and how would you line up the Atletico Madrid team?

Would really appreciated for your help!

Hey!

"F9" V4.

I would chose this starting eleven:
atlsr.png

Guys, I've updated OP and removed "2 DLFs" version so from now there’s only one "BASE" version(it's just old renamed "F9" V4 version).

In addition, I added "OVERLOAD" version. Use this version when you need to score. I must say that I just can't play without this version it helps win a lot of matches and I recommend you use it.

So from now there are 3 versions:

1) BASE - You start matches with this version.
2) WASTE TIME - Use this version to waste time and kill the game.
3) OVERLOAD - Use this version when you need to score.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF EXECUTIONER (OVERLOAD) V1

overloadv1.png

Last edited:
I will give it a try with my Torino Save. Is there any chance to reduce the yellow/red cards?

Ok, here’s the deal… :)

I observe solid boost to performance if you play right footed striker on the left side and right footed striker on the left side… also PPM "Cuts Inside" for the strikers contributes to this boost.

Now from this point headache starts… because I find “F9” as optimal version and for this version you need different type of strikers and if for example, them both are right footed it’s more profitable to give left side to F9 but in order to do that you need mirror the whole tactic… and redone manual marking.

Also you should train PPM "Cuts Inside" only if you play this striker on opposite side to his strong foot.

So... if this all sounds complex to you than I would recommend don’t do anything ;)
It's not that complicated :p its only (for example) if you have F9 with right foot, you might wanna place him on the Left Side (for better results), but in order to do that, you need to mirror everything -- F9 now on LHS, DLF on RHS, FB(a) on LHS and vice versa...blablabla, not forgetting the PI too..

Last edited:
TFF, for the overload version, could u please walk me thru what u've changed/done.. I mean, i dont wanna sacrifice one slot just for alternative tac.. i prefer to change it by myself in-game.. I like having 3 different great tactics (from this forum) that i can choose from.. I hope u gt what i'm saying..

I noticed the DM is now the IF, and....?

//and if it's not too much fr asking, the hold-your-lead tac too :)

Last edited:
I am getting a red card in almost every game. When i adjust hard tackling to normal, is this tactic still working?

I would chose this starting eleven:
shluop1.jpg

Also I would terminated loan with Eljero Elia and bought additional player for DR position because only Clyne can play there and I also would strengthen AMC and MC positions.

I would recommend Javier Saviola… you can get this player almost for free and he suite awesome for the tactic.

Also Rafinha is available on loan.

thanks, thats pretty much what I have now except I have Morgan instead of davis. Can't seem to end elia's loan, have tried already. thanks for help:)

hey guys where can i download the V4 F9 tactic is is on the first page of this thread

please include a link to the tactics TFF Executioner (F9) V4

The Base version on the OP is the v4 f9 one. he changed the name thats all. explained a few posts ago.

Guys, I've updated OP and removed "2 DLFs" version so from now there’s only one "BASE" version(it's just old renamed "F9" V4 version).

In addition, I added "OVERLOAD" version. Use this version when you need to score. I must say that I just can't play without this version it helps win a lot of matches and I recommend you use it.

So from now there are 3 versions:

1) BASE - You start matches with this version.
2) WASTE TIME - Use this version to waste time and kill the game.
3) OVERLOAD - Use this version when you need to score.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF EXECUTIONER (OVERLOAD) V1

overloadv1.png

Guys, TFF explained that the base version is old F9 V4 version... he just renamed it.

Match Prep

What match prep is everyone using? I know Crags use's tactics all the time. Just wondering does everyone use defensive positioning once it's fluid or stick to match tactics?

Used base formation in opening game. 3-0 down after first half. Switched to the overload tactic and was impressed to get back to 3-3. 10 mins to go switched to the time waste to hold at 3-3. no where near fluid so hopefully base will improve:)