Hi all

The tactic is very good but I'm having a lot of injuries too...I'm Inter Milan in Italy...

Hi all

The tactic is very good but I'm having a lot of injuries too...I'm Inter Milan in Italy...
Dude, the tactic has nothing to do with injuries. It's because new patch from SI. Everybody have a lot of injuries right now.

Can anyone say what the best tactic is out of these 2 ? and or what tweaks have been made if any .

Can anyone say what the best tactic is out of these 2 ? and or what tweaks have been made if any .
I find "F9" version is optimal. It's good to have a mix of the strikers. One of them like Ibrahimovic and other like Messi/Aguero. It gives more flexibility to your attack.

Last edited:
Heh ;) Guys, I found some stuff that helps further boost performance but this stuff is a little bit complex and requires explanation and if you mess up something it can cost you… so don’t know should I start tell this or not.

P.S. there's nothing to "game breaking" just small tip that helps improve performance. :)

Heh ;) Guys, I found some stuff that helps further boost performance but this stuff is a little bit complex and requires explanation and if you mess up something it can cost you… so don’t know should I start tell this or not.

P.S. there's nothing to "game breaking" just small tip that helps improve performance. :)
Do tell :'(

Don't be a tease.
Heh :) as I said there's nothing special... it just requires additional explanation in OP and add "mirror" version but OP looks but OP looks already enough complex to me and additional version with explanations will make it even more complex.

Ok… probably I'll just tell it here without updating OP.

Ok, here’s the deal… :)

I observe solid boost to performance if you play right footed striker on the left side and right footed striker on the left side… also PPM "Cuts Inside" for the strikers contributes to this boost.

Now from this point headache starts… because I find “F9” as optimal version and for this version you need different type of strikers and if for example, them both are right footed it’s more profitable to give left side to F9 but in order to do that you need mirror the whole tactic… and redone manual marking.

Also you should train PPM "Cuts Inside" only if you play this striker on opposite side to his strong foot.

So... if this all sounds complex to you than I would recommend don’t do anything ;)

Last edited:
Ok, here’s the deal… :)

I observe solid boost to performance if you play right footed striker on the left side and right footed striker on left side… also PPM "Cuts Inside" for the strikers contributes to this boost.

Now from this points headache starts… because I find “F9” as optimal version and for this version you need different type of strikers and if for example, them both are right footed it’s more profitable to give left side to F9 but in order to do that you mirror the whole tactic… and redone manual marking.

Also you should train PPM "Cuts Inside" only if you play this striker on opposite side to his strong foot.

So... if this all sounds complex to you than I would recommend don’t do anything ;)
I won't do anything :p

Using V4 F9. How would you line up the Southampton team? And any suggestions on good signings? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance:)

Using V4 F9. How would you line up the Southampton team? And any suggestions on good signings? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance:)

I would chose this starting eleven:
shluop1.jpg

Also I would terminated loan with Eljero Elia and bought additional player for DR position because only Clyne can play there and I also would strengthen AMC and MC positions.

I would recommend Javier Saviola… you can get this player almost for free and he suite awesome for the tactic.

Also Rafinha is available on loan.

Last edited: