5eb49dba8039e94658b23724c667c0cc.png

Hey TFF9, could you please show me how would you line up Borussia Dortmund? Thanks in advance!
Congrats for your work!

I have the same problem with the strikers. the team lays beautifuly, lots of passes and off the ball movement but strikers really tend to underperform and not score to many goals. Gonna change the left f9 to AF and see if i can get him score more goals without ruining the attacking movement of the team

but a job well done tff this is one **** of a tactic :)

yeah dont have much time for full game
White, do you use IR? because Manual Marking can bring your performance to the next level! ;)

Great tactics! TYVM!

I used your EPIC! tactics in 2014 and only bought 2015 cause of you bringing us this tactics!
Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks mate! Glad to hear it works good for you! :)

One question though:

I noticed that the attribute requirements in the filters aren't the same as the ones posted on the first page (more attributes checked in the filters but lower requirements).
Are the filters more accurate/up-to-date or the stats on the first page?

Ehh... I try to keep the filters and the profiles at the OP in line but there’s may be small divergence but really it shouldn’t be critical at all.

Hey TFF9, could you please show me how would you line up Borussia Dortmund? Thanks in advance!
Congrats for your work!

View attachment 268377

Sell Ciro Immobile, Aubameyand, Adrian Ramos, Kevin Grobkreutz, Nuri Sahin.

Train Blaszczykowski to play ML position.

Buy 2-3 players for F9 positions and 1 player for backup(you won't use this player much so you can loan young player).

Also it's posbile to train Mikhitaryan, Kagawa to play striker position and use them as F9.

Also it's possible to use Reus as F9.

Rotate Reus, Mikhitaryan, Kagawa, Kamp, Blaszczykowski on ML position.

Rotate Kagawa, Gundogan, Mikhitaryan on AMC position.

Rotate Gundogan, Milos Jolic on B2B position.

Rotate Bender, Oliver Kirch on CM(D) position.

Buy/Loan additional player for DR position to rotate with Piszcek.

There are too many players for ML position so I would recommend sell 2 players and leave only 3 players or as I said you can train Mikhitaryan and Kagawa to play striker positiona and use them as F9.

There are lack of players to rotate on B2B position and CM(D) position so these positions need to be strengthen.

Last edited:
View attachment 850980

Sell Ciro Immobile, Aubameyand, Adrian Ramos, Kevin Grobkreutz, Nuri Sahin.

Train Blaszczykowski to play ML position.

Buy 2-3 players for F9 positions and 1 player for backup(you won't use this player much so you can loan young player).

Also it's posbile to train Mikhitaryan, Kagawa to play striker position and use them as F9.

Also it's possible to use Reus as F9.

Rotate Reus, Mikhitaryan, Kagawa, Kamp, Blaszczykowski on ML position.

Rotate Kagawa, Gundogan, Mikhitaryan on AMC position.

Rotate Gundogan, Milos Jolic on B2B position.

Rotate Bender, Oliver Kirch on CM(D) position.

Buy/Loan additional player for DR position to rotate with Piszcek.

There are too many players for ML position so I would recommend sell 2 players and leave only 3 players or as I said you can train Mikhitaryan and Kagawa to play striker positiona and use them as F9.

There are lack of players to rotate on B2B position and CM(D) position so these positions need to be strengthen.
Thank you for your help ;)

Mate, of course it's better... if it wasn't why then I updated the tactic? ;)

Thats what I thought, but my results aren't as good with V3 for some reason. First season with QPR I came 2nd, only signing 2 fullbacks who have PPM bullet throw. Started a new save with V3 and I'm currently 6th with 5 games to go.

Thats what I thought, but my results aren't as good with V3 for some reason. First season with QPR I came 2nd. Started a new save with V3 and I'm currently 6th with 5 games to go.
With such weak team as QPR your result in the 1st season could varies greatly so I wouldn't pay too much attention to this. The stronger team you have the less random result you get for the season.

only signing 2 fullbacks who have PPM bullet throw.

For this tactic in order to exploit "Long Flat Bullet Throw" PPM only DL can have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sided if you the "normal" version.

If you use the mirror version only DR can have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sided if you the "normal" version.

So you need only DL or DR have this PPM.

With such weak team as QPR your result in the 1st season could varies greatly so I wouldn't pay too much attention to this. The stronger team you have the less random result you get for the season.

For this tactic in order to exploit "Long Flat Bullet Throw" PPM only DL can have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sided if you the "normal" version.

If you use the mirror version only DR can have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sided if you the "normal" version.

So you need only DL or DR have this PPM.

DL takes throw ins on both sides? I thought he just took corners both sides :P ooops.

hey mate, been following this tactic for ages but im avoiding using other peoples tactics this year to keep it more enjoyable.

quick question, uve mentioned the manuel marking, where can i find that in game, cant find it anywhere :S

cheers mate

Here's alternative selection for Dortmund in case if you are going to play the 1st season without transfers.

As I already said train Mikhatarian and Kagawa to play striker position and use them as F9 with Reus.

Rotate Blaszczykowski and Kampl on ML position.

View attachment 850992
No, I think i'll be buying some players mate, but thanks any way. Can you please recommend me any F9's?

DL takes throw ins on both sides? I thought he just took corners both sides :P ooops.
Yes... but don't forget that the other players whom you use to rotate with your main DL also should have this PPM and you also should set them take throw-ins after your main DL.

Btw, I've updated the tip about Long Bullet Throw-ins and made it more clear. Now it looks like this:

IMPORTANT 4: If you want to exploit throw-in set pieces you can train your DL "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM(or DR if you use the mirror version) and your DL take all throw-ins from BOTH SIDES(or DR if you use the mirror version). Please don't mess up because it's very important: if you use the normal version then DL should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sides and if you use the mirror version then DR should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both side.

hey mate, been following this tactic for ages but im avoiding using other peoples tactics this year to keep it more enjoyable.

quick question, uve mentioned the manuel marking, where can i find that in game, cant find it anywhere :S

cheers mate

Mate, you can find this information at the OP... there's a section about it at the OP... it has screenshot and some tips. I put these screenshots under spoiler so you just click on it to expand it.

Thanks mate. Set my DL to both sides now and I'm deffo scoring more goals. Guess all of the throw ins I had on the right were being wasted lol

Back