I've been using tielemans as a SS and he is scoring plenty and popping up with some assists aswell well worth signing and training for this role

How can i know what attribute is missing when i "easy match condition" on player filters?
I can't find that.

How can i know what attribute is missing when i "easy match condition" on player filters?
I can't find that.
I write them down on a piece of paper then go through them and tick off what attributes they have and that leaves the ones that need to be worked on I know it takes time but worth it in the long run

first season

ebf0e5548c72d9a0e1da6ff15fd6a5d5.png

it's not easy to change players because they have a yellow card, and there's nothing to do against all these penalties??? I played 3 matches: had 3 penalties and 2 red cards !! (2yellows)

Great tactics! TYVM!

One question though:

I noticed that the attribute requirements in the filters aren't the same as the ones posted on the first page (more attributes checked in the filters but lower requirements).
Are the filters more accurate/up-to-date or the stats on the first page?

I used your EPIC! tactics in 2014 and only bought 2015 cause of you bringing us this tactics!
Keep up the good work! :)

No words...

View attachment 268841

View attachment 268840

Never had results like that in season 1. Well, I decided to take a team which is already in an international-competition. At the beginning of the season we were predicted to be 6th.

So far we've got a win percentage of 100% - but I really think that the next game (vs Bayern) will give us our first defeat.

Can we win the Bundesliga?! Let's see what happens - I'll keep you updated! :)

Last edited:
hey, did you use v3 with manual marking or v3 mirror with manual marking?

and can you tell me you starting 11, who you played where, and transfers

thank you

mirror with manual marking.
starting eleven:
Begovic
Maicon-Manolas-Castan-Holebas
Iturbe-Strootman-De Rossi
Pjanic/Ljajic
Doumbia-Dybala/Ljajic

Cannot believe how incredible this tactic is, I started my proper summer save with LFC (Yup I have posted before about using my LFC save but they were just mess arounds) and I'm top of the league. Didnt concede in my first 5 league matches and was running through opposition 3-0 and 4-0 while limiting opposition to maybe 1 shot in total.
For some reason though my strikers are just under performing in it which is something I've not noticed before, Lacazette usually a pure goal machine has a record of 1 goal and 2 assists in 9 games while Sturridge has a record of 5 goals and 6 assists in 9 games. Not gonna complain if I'm winning and frankly Sturridge's form would be praised with other tactics but honestly for this tactic it seems like he's under performing. Cannot recommend this tactic highly enough. Made by a true tactical genius

Cannot believe how incredible this tactic is, I started my proper summer save with LFC (Yup I have posted before about using my LFC save but they were just mess arounds) and I'm top of the league. Didnt concede in my first 5 league matches and was running through opposition 3-0 and 4-0 while limiting opposition to maybe 1 shot in total.
For some reason though my strikers are just under performing in it which is something I've not noticed before, Lacazette usually a pure goal machine has a record of 1 goal and 2 assists in 9 games while Sturridge has a record of 5 goals and 6 assists in 9 games. Not gonna complain if I'm winning and frankly Sturridge's form would be praised with other tactics but honestly for this tactic it seems like he's under performing. Cannot recommend this tactic highly enough. Made by a true tactical genius

who scores most of your goals?

who scores most of your goals?

Henderson is banging in a fair few. Raheem is scoring aswell. Coutinho and Lallana are chipping in as is Sakho and Can. I highly recommend Mario Fernandes for rb as he never drops below a 7.7 rating for me and can be picked up for less than 10mil and even though his throw in taking stat is bad he delivers very well very consistently from throws

Back