Hello TFF9 could you please show me how would you line up for FC Bayern? Thanks to the king of tactics:)
And if i buy Zlatan can i play him as F9 role? I like his playing style very much so i want buy him to Bayern:)

Would be appreciated for the help

No, I think i'll be buying some players mate, but thanks any way. Can you please recommend me any F9's?
Dortmund has really small transfer budget at the 1st season only about 3.5M and the only player you can sell is Aubameyag... Chelsea and Liverpool give 19M from him so I would sell him without thinking. It looks like other players don't have any offers attractions... so there's only hope to sell them during the season

As you can see it isn't possible to heavily rebuild the at the begging of the 1st season because you need to sell a lot of players but there's no offers for them but you need to sell them first.

I suggest sell Aubameyag for 19.M then buy Javier Saviola(for 750K) offer him contract length no longer than 2 seasons because you need him only for 1 season and loan Munir.

Also buy/loan player for DR position to rotate with Piszczek and buy/loan few players to rotate on B2B and CM(D) positions.

Then during the season try to sell these players: Adrian Ramos, Ciro Immobile, Kevin Grbkreutz, Nuri Sahin and at the end of the season when you sell these players you have much bigger transfer budged and it will much easier to rebuild.

Btw, you should easily win the league in the first season and it further boost your transfer budget in the 2nd season.

Guess all of the throw ins I had on the right were being wasted lol
Yup, kinda like that...

White, do you use IR? because Manual Marking can bring your performance to the next level! ;)

it is with instant result.. I did try it in full game as well but full mode is to slow for me i'm more like CM01/02 player:D playing five seasons in 3 hours

Update: Finished season with Borussia M'Gladbach

View attachment 268111

View attachment 268108

So... what should I wirte now? I don't know what to do yet - I wanted to manage Gladbach for several years to bring them the success like in the 60's... couldn't imagine that it already happens after ONE season :D.

If someone have got any suggestions what to do now - it would be great. Maybe I should leave the club? Or I should stay to do the treble two times in a row - but this time I want the CL... hmmm don't know :D.

Last edited:
I need a bargain SS.I have problems with this position they never performed well :)

Anyone used this with Southampton? And how did they do in first season? Transfers in & out? How did they line up the team?

Thanks in advance:)

93c5afd1292e5f7e48116250c93f961c.png

could anyone recommend a F9 for Man utd Season 3. ive just taken over as manager. thanks in advance

I just got offered Memphis Depay for LFC pretty cheap so I snapped him up (None of that Ian Ayre nonsense). I have Ibe and Sterling for wide mid so I was going to use Depay as f9. Has anyone used him there before in this tactic or even used him in that role in other tactics? Shame to waste that talent cause I think he could be really good in this formation.

I just got offered Memphis Depay for LFC pretty cheap so I snapped him up (None of that Ian Ayre nonsense). I have Ibe and Sterling for wide mid so I was going to use Depay as f9. Has anyone used him there before in this tactic or even used him in that role in other tactics? Shame to waste that talent cause I think he could be really good in this formation.
I played him as false nine and scored for fun

Back