Well, I have avoided using this tactic almost rebelliously. Loved your Armageddon and Alligator before that, so plugged it in halfway through my United save, admittedly against Forest but still:-

View attachment 267169

There is a signal or some method to know when avversary team change formation?

There is a signal or some method to know when avversary team change formation?

Here are few examples...

tacdrm1.png

tacdrm2.png

Sorry I am not english and my Football manager is not english set.. someone can explaim me with image this point?

IMPORTANT 4: If you want to exploit throw-in set pieces you can train your DL "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM(or DR if you use the mirror version) and your DL take all throw-ins from BOTH SIDES(or DR if you use the mirror version). Please don't mess up because it's very important: if you use the normal version then DL should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sides and if you use the mirror version then DR should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both side.

Also if the team plays direct or long do you drop deeper and untick offside trap? I have been. Is this right? :)

So the manual marking.... its just that one striker you set to mark someone? No other players?
You have to set "specific marking" for your right striker if you use the "normal" version or you have to set "specific marking" for your left striker if you use the mirror version.

Who doe's my Right side striker mark in these formations?

mmop1.png
mmop2.png

mmop3.png

Also if the team plays direct or long do you drop deeper and untick offside trap? I have been. Is this right? :)

I have no idea why you do that... I haven't said to do something like this. :)

You have to set "specific marking" for your right striker if you use the "normal" version or you have to set "specific marking" for your left striker if you use the mirror version.

Cheers for quick replie:)

mmop1.png
mmop2.png

mmop3.png

I have no idea why you do that... I haven't said to do something like this. :)

Here you go ;)

STCL - Aguero
STCR - Messi
AMC - Suarez
ML - Hazard/Neymar
MCL - Pogba
MCR - Vidal
DCL - Kompany
DCR - Tiago Silva
DL - Alaba
DR - Azpilicueta
GK - Neuer

They can't lose :) If you want to write your bargain/mid table eleven i'll be ok ^^)

Back