Sorry if this has already been covered, but in regards to manual marking do you use it for just the normal version or for all versions?
Thanks

Oh and who would you mark if the opposition plays a 4123. The left striker of left back? Cheers

View attachment 266699

Attack looks good but defense has been preety bad , i am conceding at least one goal per game.
I train Def. Pos. every game , and i use Manual Marking correctly and yet RM violated me on Bernabeu :( I would expect a loss but not a one that big.
My defence isnt world class either but still .
Have you got any tips to improve my defense while waiting for budget to buy better players? maybe change mentality or is that crucial for the tactic to work?

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry if this has already been covered, but in regards to manual marking do you use it for just the normal version or for all versions?
Thanks

You need to set manual marking only for Base and Overload version(normal and mirror).

You don't need to set manual marking for the Waste Time/Defensive version.

Oh and who would you mark if the opposition plays a 4123. The left striker of left back? Cheers

Left back.

Sorry I am not english and my Football manager is not english set.. someone can explaim me with image this point?

IMPORTANT 4: If you want to exploit throw-in set pieces you can train your DL "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM(or DR if you use the mirror version) and your DL take all throw-ins from BOTH SIDES(or DR if you use the mirror version). Please don't mess up because it's very important: if you use the normal version then DL should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both sides and if you use the mirror version then DR should have this PPM and he should take all throw-ins from both side.

UP UP UP

TTF how would you line up with sampdoria?

Last edited:
TFF is it still possible to develop really good regens with your assistant doing the individual training ??

TFF is it still possible to develop really good regens with your assistant doing the individual training ??
If you want to do it right then do it by yourself. The assistant manager can choose useless individual training focus which train useless attributes. Also he can train player harmful PPMs and remove useful PPMs.

Lyon

Hey TFF9 could you please give me your advise in Lyon (Olympic Lyonnais, France)
line up? I would really apreceat it.
Thanks in advance mate and awesome tactic!

BASE AND OVERLOAD VERSIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

*** PPMs have been updated ***

CHANGES:
- changed role/PIs for STCL.
- tweaked team's width.
- tweaked width for DR/DR.
- tweaked dribbling settings for DL.
- tweaked shooting settings for DR.

Last edited:
last match with v3... i'm playing with mirror version and ljajic was playing in stcl position.

played with reserves..
Begovic
Mayke-J.M.Gimenez-Romagnoli-Murru
Konoplyanka-Nainggolan-De Rossi
Dybala
Fierro-Ljajic

709e94370f62d0f851219ab13b96d780.png

CHANGES:
- tweaked team's width.

TFF are you gonna update mountrous p&p with these settings? :)

TFF are you gonna update mountrous p&p with these settings? :)
no, mate, they are different tactics and if something works good for one tactic it doesn't mean it would also work good for other tactic.

CHANGES:
- tweaked team's width.

bump

TFF what has this new update improved ??

It improves your performance ;)

Btw, I've almost finished testing one more tweak and it's been kicking *** so far! (H) I'll upload it in few hours if something extreme doesn't happen at the end of the testing.

Back