Can anyone please recommend me any left wide midlfielder? A good bargain please...

Could anyone please upload and share reborn v5 with me.. I wanted to try both v4 and v5 but before you know it they are gone again.. so annoying.. if anyone could help me out that would be great :)

Edit found v4:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t...)+V4_A2A0234E-B3B6-4F98-BC93-908B177DEDDA.fmf
Edit 2, found v5 (thanks to votupehovi): http://www.mediafire.com/download/7...)+V5_A8A9121E-915C-4089-AB49-A8560D963D1F.fmf

With all due respects I love your tactics and the effort you put into the community, but why do you "force" people on to your latest tactic? Everybody has different teams that might work or fall apart with the smallest tweak.. and you create such a seperated community where people post results with V4 (for example I saw a 10-0 victory someone had), and then I get a feeling.. aww now I never got to try v4.. Why is it so bad to have everyone try different versions and give people the freedom to play with a version they like best?

Is it that difficult to just keep the mediafire link of all your versions in the OP and advice people to use the latest version? Now everybody has the feeling they need to download each version asap because in 5 minutes you will release another version with another (not fully tested?) tweak which might or might not ruin the experience. You said yourself that atm you do not have the time to test each version in 300 matches it should.. so why force everybody on V6, V8, V22,5 when V4 might work best for most people in the long run?

Again I love what you do for this community, but feeling left out because I was not fast enough with downloading the tactic just feels annoying and I think that it would be such a simple gesture to just leave the tactics available for everyone.
You also see it in the monstrous tactic.. the moment you released V2, people starting asking if someone could upload V1.. why not prevent this by letting people free to use whichever version they desire?
And why do people want to have the V1 version? because for some people V1 just "feels" better or actually gives them better results, while others might have that with V2...

What do you want from us? To say each version is better than the last one? Would you say each better of FM is better than the last one? Each version of FIFA? Each version of Call of Duty? I am sure you still go back to older versions of certain games? What if you would be forced to only use the latest version because Sports Interactive thinks "its best".. that is how you probably make a lot of us feel, but you really make me feel like that.

Last edited:
My scouts, they don't seem to find anything relevant..

Mate, you should look yourself for the player by using the filters and not your scouts… you can use your scouts at later stage to find out "approximate" PA of player and his other "hidden" attributes.

But in order to use the filters at first you need to have scouting knowledge of major football nations like: Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, England, Brazil, Holland. Btw, it isn't hard at all to achieve that... just hire scouts who posses such knowledge as Bremen you can easily do that and I’m sure by default your scouts already have knowledge for most of these nations.

Here's a list of "reasonable" cheap players for ML position.

View attachment 265972

Mate, you should look yourself for the player by using the filters and not your scouts… you can use your scouts at later stage to find out "approximate" PA of player and his other "hidden" attributes.

But in order to use the filters at first you need to have scouting knowledge of major football nations like: Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, England, Brazil, Holland. Btw, it isn't hard at all to achieve that... just hire scouts who posses such knowledge as Bremen you can easily do that and I’m sure by default your scouts already have knowledge for most of these nations.

Here's a list of "reasonable" cheap players for ML position.

View attachment 856687
Thanks, great help!

Is it that difficult to just keep the mediafire link of all your versions in the OP and advice people to use the latest version?
Mate, I can understand your frustration but you should forgive me :) because I just don't like when the OP is flooded with million different versions you can call it my little weaknesses... ;) Btw, why didn't you just download these versions when they were available? oO)

Last edited:
Mate, I can understand your frustration but you should forgive me :) because I just don't like when the OP is flooded with million different versions you can call it my little weaknesses... ;) Btw, why didn't you just download these version when they were available? oO)

I was at my gf's where I keep an eye on the latest stuff and tactics, but am not actually able to download them :P

I was at my gf's where I keep an eye on the latest stuff and tactics, but am not actually able to download them :P
Aha! You were having fun with your GF instead of playing FM! You betrayed FM and exchanged it on your GF! So I have no pity for you then! ;) :P

TFF any tips on what leagues I should have loaded to find players for a league 2 save ??

TFF any tips on what leagues I should have loaded to find players for a league 2 save ??

Honestly, I wouldn't bother with it because I find that "low leagues" is "easy" mod and if you have more or less good tactic and more or less good team then you’ll win it without problem.

But if you want you can load similar reputation leagues (EU nations because you won't get work permits for non EU player on such low level). For example, French league 2, Spain League 2 and ect... but honestly it only will slow down the game's speed...

Guys, I've updated Waste Time version... tweaked some Roles/PIs/TIs

bump

Last edited:
Honestly, I wouldn't bother with it because I find that "low leagues" is "easy" mod and if you have more or less good tactic and more or less good team then you’ll win it without problem.

But if you want you can load similar reputation leagues (EU nations because you won't get work permits for non EU player on such low level). For example, French league 2, Spain League 2 and ect... but honestly it only will slow down the game's speed...

bump
what would you recomend for a challenge I've had a dominating Chelsea save and was looking for something different

Back