TFF, you're not going to believe this but after all this time I am still getting the best results with Armageddon.

I've used Reborn V1, V3 + marking and v6
Ive used Maestro (?) The 433
Ive used Monstrous v1 and v2.

None of them compare to Armageddon for me.
I have about 6 version of Armegeddon with several situation tweaks.

Over my last 100 games I have a win rate of 83% and that's using a team that is rising up the leagues.

The second best tactic was v1 where I managed a 72% win rate.

I don't know why but I can't see Armageddon being beaten for me.

TFF, you're not going to believe this but after all this time I am still getting the best results with Armageddon.

I've used Reborn V1, V3 + marking and v6
Ive used Maestro (?) The 433
Ive used Monstrous v1 and v2.

None of them compare to Armageddon for me.
I have about 6 version of Armegeddon with several situation tweaks.

Over my last 100 games I have a win rate of 83% and that's using a team that is rising up the leagues.

The second best tactic was v1 where I managed a 72% win rate.

I don't know why but I can't see Armageddon being beaten for me.

Agreed! Armageddon works better for me too although Monstrous did have a few decent results. What tweaks do you have for Armageddon? I have CF (S), a couple of long shot/hard tackle tweaks, DLP tweak and moving MC's to DMC tweaks for togher away games.

Agreed! Armageddon works better for me too although Monstrous did have a few decent results. What tweaks do you have for Armageddon? I have CF (S), a couple of long shot/hard tackle tweaks, DLP tweak and moving MC's to DMC tweaks for togher away games.

Where can I get these tweaks. Haven't won a single game since switching to V6.

Just curious, which position gives you the best average rating? for me, it has been the left defender since switching to reborn. always a great amount of key passes and season average ratings over 8.5. needless to say, that is my cash cow, never sold so many left defenders for so much money. and they don't have to be that good... what have been your experiences?

In the newer version my left striker seems to score a lot less however the right is scoring more. Lacazette scored 31 league goals on the left and Depay who is now on the right is bossing the game for me. I beat Arsenal's record of 49 games unbeaten in the league and its currently standing at 51 games. Its hard to argue with results. Defence is very strong aswell. Using Liverpool and am in Feb of my second season. Using all instructions and just using the base version with manual marking. Hardly use the defensive version unless in dire need and never use the overload as its cost me points before and showed less offensive threat than the base

Last edited:
Just a quick status update - and maybe the end of this save

Current season:

View attachment 265088

Won the amazing treble with Gladbach!! :)

List of achievements in three seasons:

View attachment 265089

Now I'm looking for a new challange :). Keep it up mate - the V6 is the best version I've played so far!

Last edited:
Just curious, which position gives you the best average rating? for me, it has been the left defender since switching to reborn. always a great amount of key passes and season average ratings over 8.5. needless to say, that is my cash cow, never sold so many left defenders for so much money. and they don't have to be that good... what have been your experiences?

It's just because he's taking corners (and possibly throws) leading to loads of key passes because of the short corner 'exploit'.

If you used the mirror version and too corners with your RB they would be getting all the ratings.

Where can I get these tweaks. Haven't won a single game since switching to V6.

You can't 'get' them, you just make them. Download the normal version and scroll through the thread pick out tweaks that have a good response and save them as a new tactic then play and find out what you like.

I bought Isco and Verratti for my Juve save ! Isco will play as AM and Verratti as CM,but i want to train Pogba as LWM,can he play that role ?

One more question:if i start with the overload version,do i have to set specific manual marking ?

One more question:if i start with the overload version,do i have to set specific manual marking ?

First. Yes Pogba has the stats to play in that role, but note you will be using a lot of his potential growth to train him to play there.

Second. Yes.

Yes, you have to set manual marking for the Overload version too but I don't understand why do you want start with the Overload version.

I bought Isco and Verratti for my Juve save ! Isco will play as AM and Verratti as CM,but i want to
train Pogba as LWM,can he play that role ?

If you manage such top club as Juventus then you want that the minimal level for Acceleration, Agility and Dribbling of your WM would be no less than "16" and the optimal level for these attributes "18". Also Pace of your WM should be in range 15-16.

Pogba has 14 for Acceleration and 15 Agility as you can see it far away from optimal "18" and even it's less than the minimal level.

WM does a lot of dribbling and almost all his play consists of dribbling and by testing I found that he performs the best only when his Acceleration, Agility, Dribbling are 17+... so I recommend "16" is minimal level for these attributes and "18" is optimal.

Last edited:
If your are playing against the Reborn tactic… and you also use the Reborn tactic – who would you mark?

As shown here…? (both are playing the “normal”)

But what if the opp is playing the WMR version?

Guys, here's a tip which gives awesome boost to performance and I very recommend go for it!

TIP: Your DR should be "left footed"(or if you use the mirror version then your DL should be right footed). ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE "DRIBBLE LESS" PI FROM "DR" POSITION(OR "DL" IF YOU USE THE MIRROR VERSION) BUT REMOVE THIS "PI" ONLY IF YOUR DR IS LEFT FOOTED.

Here's a list of advantages it gives:

-- it gives very solid buff to attacking build-up play(efficient of attacks increases).

-- the score rate from the right sided corner increases almost twice(you score twice often from the right sided corner)!

-- It's much easier to build the team and it gives almost absolute protection from unlucky injuries/bans for DL/DR positions because you need "left footed" players for both positions and if you have 4 players for DL/DR then any of them can play on both positions and in this case you have 3 backup players for DL and DR positions.

Please notice that there's almost no left footed players who have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for DR position and visa versa so in most of cases you have to train left footed full back to play DR position but as I already said all these is worth efforts.

For example, Leighton Baines by default have only "Competent" rating for DR position but it would take him about only few weeks to get "Accomplished" rating for DR position.
ffdr3.png

Other example, Jordi Alba by default has "Awkward" for DR position so it would take him a bit longer than Baines to get "Accomplished" for DR position about few months or so.

ffdr2.png

Here you can set train position for player:
ffdr1.png

If your are playing against the Reborn tactic… and you also use the Reborn tactic – who would you mark?

As shown here…? (both are playing the “normal”)

But what if the opp is playing the WMR version?

If you play against Reborn tactic then your STCR should mark opposition ML… if opposition uses the mirror Reborn version then you STCR should mark opposition DL.

Last edited:
Oppss... I forgot to add that you need also remove "Dribble Less" PI if you are going for this "TIP".

The correct "TIP" looks like this:

TIP: Your DR should be "left footed"(or if you use the mirror version then your DL should be right footed). ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE "DRIBBLE LESS" PI FROM "DR" POSITION(OR DL IF YOU USE THE MIRROR VERSION) BUT REMOVE THIS "PI" ONLY IF YOUR DR IS LEFT FOOTED.

Has anyone got any recomendations for which tactic to use out of Monstrous, Armageddon or V6 on patch 15.3.2. I've been struggling with V6 where I was dominating with V3.

I'm spurs with few players who fit the V6 suggested players (my only fitting player was Lamela who is injured till the end of season). I can't seem to win against any big teams, 0-0 at best, my strikers are barely doing anything and my AMC (Eriksen) finished every game with 6.5 or less!

The only players who are getting good ratings are the centre backs and the right back.

Unfortunately I don't have any players who fit the left footed right back role.

Has anyone got any recomendations for which tactic to use out of Monstrous, Armageddon or V6 on patch 15.3.2. I've been struggling with V6 where I was dominating with V3.

I'm spurs with few players who fit the V6 suggested players (my only fitting player was Lamela who is injured till the end of season). I can't seem to win against any big teams, 0-0 at best, my strikers are barely doing anything and my AMC (Eriksen) finished every game with 6.5 or less!

The only players who are getting good ratings are the centre backs and the right back.

Unfortunately I don't have any players who fit the left footed right back role.

I take it back, im beating Bayern 2-0 away and 4-1 on aggregate! I'm not exactly dominating but I can't complain with that scoreline!

Guys, here's a tip which gives awesome boost to performance and I very recommend go for it!

TIP: Your DR should be "left footed"(or if you use the mirror version then your DL should be right footed). ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMOVE "DRIBBLE LESS" PI FROM "DR" POSITION(OR "DL" IF YOU USE THE MIRROR VERSION) BUT REMOVE THIS "PI" ONLY IF YOUR DR IS LEFT FOOTED.

Here's a list of advantages it gives:

-- it gives very solid buff to attacking build-up play(efficient of attacks increases).

-- the score rate from the right sided corner increases almost twice(you score twice often from the right sided corner)!

-- It's much easier to build the team and it gives almost absolute protection from unlucky injuries/bans for DL/DR positions because you need "left footed" players for both positions and if you have 4 players for DL/DR then any of them can play on both positions and in this case you have 3 backup players for DL and DR positions.

Please notice that there's almost no left footed players who have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for DR position and visa versa so in most of cases you have to train left footed full back to play DR position but as I already said all these is worth efforts.

For example, Leighton Baines by default have only "Competent" rating for DR position but it would take him about only few weeks to get "Accomplished" rating for DR position.
ffdr3.png

Other example, Jordi Alba by default has "Awkward" for DR position so it would take him a bit longer than Baines to get "Accomplished" for DR position about few months or so.

ffdr2.png

Here you can set train position for player:
ffdr1.png

If you play against Reborn tactic then your STCR should mark opposition ML… if opposition uses the mirror Reborn version then you STCR should mark opposition DL.

I have actually been doing this for a while. Unintentionally however, I would agree there is a big boost from corners and it is in general better, however they are not as good at whipping crosses in they tend to pass it back to the cm(d) who plays in a striker instead of crossing it works well though

Also I would say it is MUCH easier to find a right footed left back and use the mirror than finding a left footed right back, but it's possible

I have actually been doing this for a while. Unintentionally however, I would agree there is a big boost from corners and it is in general better, however they are not as good at whipping crosses in they tend to pass it back to the cm(d) who plays in a striker instead of crossing it works well though

Also I would say it is MUCH easier to find a right footed left back and use the mirror than finding a left footed right back, but it's possible

Ehh... Wide Midfielder role is much more important than Full Back role so it's more profitable to give left side to Wide Midfielder(he should be right footed in this case) because there are much more good right footed players for Wide Midfielder role than left footed but if you are going to use the mirror version then your Wide Midfielder should be left footed in this case. Ehh.. good left footed players are rare beasts ;)

Last edited:
Back