It has to be said this patch is ******* appalling, hang your heads in shame SI, I get a player injured critically every single match, most injuries never shorter than a 4 week layoff.

WELL **** YOU SI, ILL JUST USE FMEL TO EDIT MY PLAYER HEALTHY AGAIN EVERY TIME YOU UNFAIRLY **** MINE UP.

It has to be said this patch is ******* appalling, hang your heads in shame SI, I get a player injured critically every single match, most injuries never shorter than a 4 week layoff.

WELL **** YOU SI, ILL JUST USE FMEL TO EDIT MY PLAYER HEALTHY AGAIN EVERY TIME YOU UNFAIRLY **** MINE UP.

You may just have some very injury prone players players with injury proness about 15 and Above do feel like this, 2 games on 4 weeks out
howerer players of a IP of 5 downwards just never really pick anything up, I've played a left back with an IP of 2 for 2 and a half seasons playing the full game every game over 100 appearances he's only ever had knocks that have never become injuries and even those are rare

probably down to your players

You may just have some very injury prone players players with injury proness about 15 and Above do feel like this, 2 games on 4 weeks out
howerer players of a IP of 5 downwards just never really pick anything up, I've played a left back with an IP of 2 for 2 and a half seasons playing the full game every game over 100 appearances he's only ever had knocks that have never become injuries and even those are rare

probably down to your players
Honestly I'm starting to lean towards injuries have a multiplier applied to the injury proneness attribute towards important times of the season.. it's redicilous that just before a Champions League final 4 of my absolute best players are ruled out until within 2 days before and 2 days after... whatever the case their match fitness will prevent them from starting that day. SI really have to solve this problem, they keep releasing a buggy release each year that takes them until February to make remotely realistic in accords to real life football.

Honestly I'm starting to lean towards injuries have a multiplier applied to the injury proneness attribute towards important times of the season.. it's redicilous that just before a Champions League final 4 of my absolute best players are ruled out until within 2 days before and 2 days after... whatever the case their match fitness will prevent them from starting that day. SI really have to solve this problem, they keep releasing a buggy release each year that takes them until February to make remotely realistic in accords to real life football.

Well you never know, but I have to say I can't think of any possible reason for SI to go to the effort of coding that to happen. What is the gain for them?

what version is working the best for most people? i am currently using V5/V6 having mixed results with V6. just curious about which version most people are using...:)

v6 mirror version with the last tweak

1ab393394bf47048e4b6c97f32383caf.png

TFF do you think west ham are a good fit for a save using reborn and how would you line them up thanks in advance

Tried using the new tweak you recommended but just didnt like it, the tactic was already dominant so why change a great thing. I'm currently 75+ games unbeaten in the league with LFC in my 3rd season. Won quadruple first season, septuple second season. Depay as my false nine and Sterling as widemid are outstanding. Managed to snag Bale for 45mil in Jan of second season and sold Coutinho for 85mil.

Tried using the new tweak you recommended but just didnt like it, the tactic was already dominant so why change a great thing. I'm currently 75+ games unbeaten in the league with LFC in my 3rd season. Won quadruple first season, septuple second season. Depay as my false nine and Sterling as widemid are outstanding. Managed to snag Bale for 45mil in Jan of second season and sold Coutinho for 85mil.

Wow ! What tactic ?!

I would love to see your lineup bud

I would love to see your lineup bud

Not sure how to do a screenshot but I can lay it out on this pretty basically

Lloris
Felix Passaleck Hummels Sakho Moreno
Henderson (CM D) Koke (B2B) Sterling/Ibe (WM)
Bale (AM)
Depay (F9) Icardi/Aboubakar (Treq)

I signed Lacazette and Mario Fernandes in my first season for a combined 22.5mil, sold em 3rd season for near 90mil.
Hummels was transfer listed and Bale was unhappy so I got them both with money I had left from selling Sturridge and Lallana for a combined 60mil and some extra I had in my budget. I've bought small and sold big, the ratings players get in this tactic makes it so, so, so easy to sell for huge profit. Pretty sure I could sell Sterling and destroy the record world transfer, I'm not letting him go anywhere as he is incredible. Ibe has been brilliant for me aswell and on the odd occasion where Sterling is poor, Ibe is my super sub.

I know it can be annoying adding the manual marking in, but it can be the difference maker. Example being 60mins in against Spurs, not using the manual marking simply because I forgot, turned it on, scored 2 and ran out 2-0 winners. Scoring 5 or above is pretty common for me aswell, I beat Fulham 10-0 earlier in my 3rd season

Last edited:
TFF YOU ARE A COMPLETE LEGEND.
i used overload version against real madrid in champions league final. (i am southampton second season) i beat them 6-1!!!
did the double in the season winning the league and champions league. lost in the final of FA cup to chelsea.
but keep up the good work. now entering the third season and have just brought sterling. any advice on where to play him?
and its true what FLUBBER^^^ said the players get really high ratings so you can sell them at very high prices. i sold ward prowse to city for 60 million.

TFF YOU ARE A COMPLETE LEGEND.
i used overload version against real madrid in champions league final. (i am southampton second season) i beat them 6-1!!!
did the double in the season winning the league and champions league. lost in the final of FA cup to chelsea.
but keep up the good work. now entering the third season and have just brought sterling. any advice on where to play him?
and its true what FLUBBER^^^ said the players get really high ratings so you can sell them at very high prices. i sold ward prowse to city for 60 million.

Play Sterling in the wide midfield role. He's incredibly there. Rarely a game goes by where he doesnt get a goal or assist. In 78 games in the league I've had him he's scored 50 goals and recorded 61 assists. His second season he dropped off a bit but 3rd season he's picked it back up, when I say dropped off he still played 32 scored 16 and assisted 21

Play Sterling in the wide midfield role. He's incredibly there. Rarely a game goes by where he doesnt get a goal or assist. In 78 games in the league I've had him he's scored 50 goals and recorded 61 assists. His second season he dropped off a bit but 3rd season he's picked it back up, when I say dropped off he still played 32 scored 16 and assisted 21

how was depay like as a f9?

how was depay like as a f9?
First season 7 goals in 21, his movement however opened alot of space for Lacazette, it doesnt show but indirectly he contributed for alot. Second season 35 games and 21 goals. This season so far 10 games, 14 goals and 7 assists

Back