the perfect match featuring kevin strootman.. cup league final against the historical rivals. he played b2b.. obviously his vote is 10 in the first half and 10 at the end. and the stadium was full.. 70.634 on 70.634 :D

6cf3001c8b63f783cec8212a4eb1a454.png

These above results are some of the best ive seen with this tactic! TFF you are the hero at FM tactics

Guys, I've got slightly modified version of Reborn V6 which allow use "short corner" and "long flat throw in" exploits from both sides. I'll upload these versions for those who like this playing style.

Honestly, I've never understood that because it doesn't look like football and I prefer to play without these exploit.:) but everyone has the rights to play as the want...

Last edited:
Guys, I've got slightly modified version of Reborn V6 which allow use "short corner" and "long flat throw in" exploits from both sides. I'll upload these versions for those who like this playing style.

Honestly, I've never understood that because it doesn't look like football and I prefer to play without these exploit.:) but everyone has the rights to play as the want...
yesssssssssssssss please day off tomorrow hahaha

Here's a slightly modified version of REBORN V6 for those who likes to have full advantage of "Short Corner" and "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM.

NORMAL - TFF REBORN(Set Pieces' Tweak) V1_297880E9-2D11-4D2F-AFFA-E703ACCF554D

MIRROR - TFF REBORN(Set Pieces' Tweak)(MIRROR) V1_9621DC49-8E6D-45CE-A6DC-B431ED44B514

ONLY your DL should take all corners(from both sides) in the Normal version and also he should have "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM and ONLY he should take all throw-ins from both sides.

If you use the mirror version then your ONLY your DR should take all corners(from both sides) in the Mirror version and also he should have "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM and ONLY he take all throw-ins from both sides.

And don't forget that you have to do the manual marking as for other Reborn versions.

Last edited:

Here's a slightly modified version of REBORN V6 for those who likes to have full advantage of "Short Corner" and "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM.

NORMAL - TFF REBORN(Set Pieces' Tweak) V1_297880E9-2D11-4D2F-AFFA-E703ACCF554D

MIRROR - TFF REBORN(Set Pieces' Tweak)(MIRROR) V1_9621DC49-8E6D-45CE-A6DC-B431ED44B514

ONLY your DL should take all corners(from both sides) in the Normal version and also he should have "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM and ONLY he should take all throw-ins from both sides.

If you use the mirror version then your ONLY your DR should take all corners(from both sides) in the Mirror version and also he should have "Possesses Long Flat Throw" PPM and ONLY he take all throw-ins from both sides.

And don't forget that you have to do the manual marking as for other Reborn versions.

With this the RB has been moved to RWB, is that correct? Is it still beneficial to have a left footed player playing there with 'dribble less' PI removed?

TFF9 - a bit off the subject m8 but This may sound a bit silly but what player attribute stats would be good for English league 2 i was thinking more of 13-15 stats but haven't played in league 2 yet. Or anybody elses opinion would be great.

Mate, your question doesn't make sense to me but if you asked "what average CA do players have in English League 2" then it was possible to answer it... because even in League 2 player can have 20 for attribute.

Btw, believe me it's much easier to play in lower leagues then in top leagues... so have no fear at all :)

Ehhh... Guys, it looks like "set pieces tweaks" version is too aggressive so I'll update it tomorrow and probably remove "Push Higher" TI and it makes sense to leave 2 man at the back instead of 1 during set pieces because it concedes too many on counter after set pieces.

there are no changes in that post, he's just saying to use a left footed right back

use v6, use the manual marking as in the OP, and use a left footed right back

Took me an hour to read last 50 pages :P and still not sure what to use.

TFF, u recommend to use V6 + manual marking with changes from post #2588 ( or that changes are already in V6 ) for best results.

Yes.

I also added "tip" from post #2588 to the OP... so the latest version and all tips always can be found at the OP.

Guys, I've deleted REBORN(Set Pieces' Tweak) version that I posted yesterday because it's very raw and the defense is just horrible so I maybe repost it at some point in future if I manage to improve the defense but so far I warning you that using this version is suicidal ;)

Last edited:
Tff I know this isn't how you usually do things but I don't usually make requests, I just feel if you could cracking this it would be a monster tactic, have you ever tried a 3 striker formation? I think if you could make one as stable as all your other tactics plus the exploit that 3 strikers can use better than any other formations it would be nothing short of unstoppable

LOL :) Guys, I only just noticed that the Base version and Overload haven't got "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" exploits included and further more it isn't possible to add these exploits even if you tried to do that because of wide settings of WM doesn't allow to do that.

I missed it because as I've already said I play without these exploits but I'll update the tactic soon and add them.

Heh... Guys, you can say that any achievement you've had with V6 were made fair without exploits but now image that you can have about 30% buff to goals scored through these exploits
:)

Last edited:
ave you ever tried a 3 striker formation? I think if you could make one as stable as all your other tactics plus the exploit that 3 strikers can use better than any other formations it would be nothing short of unstoppable

Jonny, you can exploit "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw-ins" just fine without 3 striker formation.

For example, here's results from Monstrous P&P V2 test with Barcelona... 48 goals scored from corners in the season… do you think it ins't enough? :) How manny do you score with 3 striker formation? ;)

View attachment 262176

LOL :) Guys, I only just noticed that the Base version and Overload haven't got "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" exploits included and further more it isn't possible to add these exploits even if you tried to do that because of wide settings of WM doesn't allow to do that.

I missed it because as I've already said I play without these exploits but I'll update the tactic soon and add them.

Heh... Guys, you can say that any achievement you've had with V6 were made fair without exploits but now image that you can about 30% buff to goals scored through these exploits
:)
would this be the same with monstrous? Will it be updated also?

Back