TFF I know he doesn't have the right stats but will fierro do a job for me as west ham didn't get much money and signed him on a free ??

******* **** I just lost the CL final Tottenham (me) vs PSG, 1-1 and lost on penalties, I had 40 shots on goal to there 6!!!!! Cheating ******* game. Need a clear out over the summer.

Up until the new patch Harry Kane had scored 40 goals (around April) then he only scored one goal for the rest of the season. What a load of bullshit SI are.

Can anyone recommend some decent BBM and CM(D) for the tactic, those two players in the centre mid are consistently getting bad ratings even though one of them (Kranevitter) is rated as a top player in the filters for this tactic.

THE BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V10 AND THE OVERLOAD VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V9

OI HAS BEEN UPDATED(IT'S VERY IMPORTAN BECAUSE TACTIC DEPENDS ON THIS OI's)

CHANGES:

- tweaked TIs/PIs/Duities/Set Pieces

*** OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS ***
OIV3.png

View attachment 259640

TFF the new version is an absolute beast, just for anyone who is doubting the tactic. I just plugged it in, 1st game of the season against liverpool and I beat them 6-1. (5 goals from beautiful play and 1 from a corner) 9 CCC and brilliant football. TFF keep up the good work. BTW I used OVERLOAD version throughout the whole match.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I just finished testing and found that the latest tweaks which were made recently allowed to move MR back to AMR(new PIs). This change gave crazy boost to performance(about 30%!) ;) and it was so impressive that the new version got its own name! REAPER! :P

Right now the difference in performance between REAPER V1 and Monstrous P&P V6 has increased further(REAPER V1 performs much better) so if you ever have thought to switch from Monstrous P&P to this tactic then it's about time because REAPER V1 breaks records on my testing stand and it shows the best performance I’ve had in FM15. Of course you have to do the manual marking. :$

Last edited:
TFF i just have no words...:)You're the best tactics creator on this forum...****,you're AMAZING !:DYou and your tactics are UNREAL !Congratulations !PS:I said it once but i really like your tactics name :P

Guys, I just finished testing and found that the latest tweaks which were made recently allowed to move MR back to AMR(new PIs). This change gave crazy boost to performance(about 30%!) ;) and it was so impressive that the new version got its own name! REAPER! :P

Right now the difference in performance between REAPER V1 and Monstrous P&P V6 has increased further(REAPER V1 performs much better) so if you ever has thought to switch from Monstrous P&P to this tactic then it's about time because REAPER V1 breaks records on my testing stand and it shows the best performance I’ve had in FM15. Of course you have to do the manual marking. :$

Because you've moved back to the AM L does that mean we can expect an updated Armageddon instead of Monstrous?

Right now the difference in performance between REAPER V1 and Monstrous P&P V6 has increased further(REAPER V1 performs much better) so if you ever has thought to switch from Monstrous P&P to this tactic then it's about time because REAPER V1 breaks records on my testing stand and it shows the best performance I’ve had in FM15. Of course you have to do the manual marking. :$

Also has the new filter changed or is it the same filter as before just with an AM L not an M L?

Because you've moved back to the AM L does that mean we can expect an updated Armageddon instead of Monstrous?

Ehh... it was the first thing I tried for Monstrous P&P... I'm talking about moving WMs to IFs but it didn't work out for Monstrous P&P and performance became even worse... :'(

Also has the new filter changed or is it the same filter as before just with an AM L not an M L?

Yes.

Ehh... it was the first thing I tried for Monstrous P&P... I'm talking about moving WMs to IFs but it didn't work out for Monstrous P&P and performance became even worse... :'(

Yes.

Yes it has changed? Or yes it's just a position change?

TFF do you think fierro is good enough I'm west ham with a poor budget but did make 4th in prem after 1st season but still not much budget and I signed him on a free

TFF do you think fierro is good enough I'm west ham with a poor budget but did make 4th in prem after 1st season but still not much budget and I signed him on a free

Heh... Mate, of course if you are a small club like West Ham then you take any player you can afford because anyway he is much better than players you have...

Back