after i finish second in bundesliga with Herta in my test save i said that You cannot make this tactic any better and i was wrong...
thanks for the good words, mate! ;)

Ehh... but if you play with "Instant Result" and without "Manual marking" then I suggest you'd better go for Monstrous P&P V5... you'll get more consistent/better results with it... lol but even with Monstrous P&P V5 there's problem when you use "Instant Result" because the assistant manage change places your ML/MR in this case. :)

thanks for the good words, mate! ;)

Ehh... but if you play with "Instant Result" and without "Manual marking" then I suggest you'd better go for Monstrous P&P V5... you'll get more consistent/better results with it... lol but even with Monstrous P&P V5 there's problem when you use "Instant Result" because the assistant manage change places your ML/MR in this case. :)

i understand what You think about instant result but its working for me so well i don't want to change for any other tactic right now....
Thanks for Good Work...again;)

View attachment 869470
next year they will working on new match engine for fm16 traying stop Your Tactics from making the game to easy

i agree with you mate..

eb7d91ffd7f43ef28a0db6f3713208d3.png

4 personal trophies, 8 team trophies
played 120, won 105, drawn 12, lost 3. 87% won
goals done 442
goals conceded 72

all this in two years!

impressive.. Konoplyanka bought for 1.9milion € and two years after sold at 60 milions :D

hey everyone.

Am using the V9 with southampton and am conceding too many goals :(

my defense: coentrao balanta alderweird mayke.

can anyone help me?

thanks.

Guys, check it out... Leicester City, the 1st season, predicted 20th. :)

DOWNLOAD THE SAVE - TFF_Leicester__REBORN__V9

REBORN V9 + MANUAL MARKING + WASTE TIME VERSION + SMART TRANSFERS BEFORE THE SEASON = :P

rebv9leicester_1.png

rebv9leicester.png

rebv9leicester_2.png

P.S. Guys, I've got an awesome tweak for Monstrous P&P and EXECUTIONER... I'll upload it tomorrow... ;)

Last edited:
Using V9 on my LFC save, havent lost in 124 games now at this point. Beat United 8-0 without them even having a shot. I'm in game 19 at the moment and have scored 97 goals and conceded 7. Seriously, this tactic is a gamebreaker. Usually I'd get bored but I've set my targets to beating as many long standing records as possible I just consider all competitions a given at this point

Back