how do I train my full back to 'possess long flat throws'? I cant find it?

thankyou
Go to the player then select training, development , request new move select technical then long bullet throw hopefully I've explained it well enough ??

THE BASE VERSION AND THE OVERLOAD VERSION HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed Role/PIs for central defenders
- tweaked PIs for B2B/CM(D)/GK
- tweaked defensive corner setup

P.S. Also I just want to remind that recently the filters and attributes at had been updated(changes for WM). The new CA allocation for WM is extremely efficient.

THE BASE VERSION AND THE OVERLOAD VERSION HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed Role/PIs for central defenders
- tweaked PIs for B2B/CM(D)/GK
- tweaked defensive corner setup

P.S. Also I just want to remind that recently the filters and attributes at had been updated(changes for WM). The new CA allocation for WM is extremely efficient.
Will you be adding the same update to Monstrous?

Monstrous is amazing! Best plug and play tactic in years! every version from V2 onwards has been great!

TFF I have to hand it to you. With V8 I've been hammering the goals in and the defence is solid at the back. I'll post results at the end of the season, but version 8 is working a lot better then version 6.

Guys, I've updated BASE version to V9 and OVERLOAD version to V8.

There's a small tweak so you can download the tactics or just add "Shorter Passing" TI.

View attachment 261331View attachment 261330

Using the latest update, V6 and V8 when it became available with the manual marking. Finished my 1st season with Liverpool 1st with 138 goals scored and 20 conceded, won the quadruple. Finished second season 1st winning the septuple and just dominating games, finished the league season unbeaten. Just finished my 3rd season, still not lost a league game and sadly a draw to Arsenal in the second last game of the season put an end to my hopes of a league season of straight wins. Won the quintuple. Scored 158 league goals and conceded 21. Sadly City beat me in the champions league quarters after a woeful showing from my defence in the second leg. Mate you are a genius.
48 games won in a row.
105 games without losing.

Sorry screenshots arent working and my phones camera is dodgy

Last edited:
in the v9 version LB is having far post instruction in corner instruction he also is the corner taker is this correct ??

TFF im just curious to find out why you change CD TO BPD. how do they perform better? what have you seen to change them? keep up the good work ;)

TFF, it's the only change? ;)

Yes just check pass it shorter if you cba to download

I have to see yesterday when TFF moved from v6 to v7 I did criticise the move as I felt stability was lost although TFF disagreed I have to be fair and say the changes in v8 and v9 have rebalanced the tactic and it no longer feels vulnerable

I will look at a longer term v6 to v9 comparison as v6 has been the very best for me so far out of all his tactics

Guys, I've updated the OI.

P.S. the updated OI can be found at the OP.

TFF im just curious to find out why you change CD TO BPD. how do they perform better? what have you seen to change them? keep up the good work ;)

the new combination of TIs/PIs and their new role increases the efficiency of attacking build-up play.

after i finish second in bundesliga with Herta in my test save i said that You cannot make this tactic any better and i was wrong...

Back