it says at the bottom in the OP that you need manual marking but it says it is already done in the tactic too, so just to confirm do you need to do the manual marking before the game or do you just leave it?

it says at the bottom in the OP that you need manual marking but it says it is already done in the tactic too, so just to confirm do you need to do the manual marking before the game or do you just leave it?

By default I put into the tactic that STCR manual mark opposition full back because it's better than nothing but you need every match readjust this manual according to the formation you face. Btw, this explanation can be found at the OP(manual marking section). ;)

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I just finished testing and found that the latest tweaks which were made recently allowed to move MR back to AMR(new PIs). This change gave crazy boost to performance(about 30%!) ;) and it was so impressive that the new version got its own name! REAPER! :P

Right now the difference in performance between REAPER V1 and Monstrous P&P V6 has increased further(REAPER V1 performs much better) so if you ever have thought to switch from Monstrous P&P to this tactic then it's about the time because REAPER V1 breaks records on my testing stand and it shows the best performance I’ve had in FM15. Of course you have to do the manual marking. :$

bump ;)

Last edited:
ball playing centre halfs better than Stoppers?
Mate, I find that "by default" you can't say differently that some roles/duties/TIs/PIs are better than other because everything depends on tactic... for some tactic it can be awesome and for other tactic isn't awesome at all.

Mate, I find that "by default" you can't say differently that some roles/duties/TIs/PIs are better than other because everything depends on tactic... for some tactic it can be awesome and for other tactic isn't awesome at all.
but will my defenders who were down as stoppers be able to play as ball playing defenders? im changing from Executioner to Reaper

Reaper isnt showing the performance for me as was Version 9 of Executioner - i was on 35 unloss streak, now getting out played alot in games - frustrating

View attachment 259182
just wanted to thank you TFF for amazing tactic,i know Real M. are a top team but a result like this against Atletico is just insane... used your new Reaper v1 and i think its a crazy tactics...thx you again TFF for your amazing work and sharing with community:D

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

Guys, I just finished testing and found that the latest tweaks which were made recently allowed to move MR back to AMR(new PIs). This change gave crazy boost to performance(about 30%!) ;) and it was so impressive that the new version got its own name! REAPER! :P

Right now the difference in performance between REAPER V1 and Monstrous P&P V6 has increased further(REAPER V1 performs much better) so if you ever have thought to switch from Monstrous P&P to this tactic then it's about time because REAPER V1 breaks records on my testing stand and it shows the best performance I’ve had in FM15. Of course you have to do the manual marking. :$

TFF, what is better for small clubs REAPER or Monstous P&P?

Thanks!

Guys, I've just finished testing and I did the same manual marking for AML as for STCR and it showed crazy result I've never had something similar. :O

It makes the tactic almost invincible because you have unstoppable attack and the same time stonewall defense.:)

Your AML manual marks opposition MR or AMR or WBR and your STCR manual mark opposition ML or AML or WBL.

which tacticTFF?
REAPER V1, you need to make double manual marking for AML and STCR.

I think I'll redone the OP and put it there because it bring the performance on such level that I've never seen before.

****, it's a shame that I can't just include the manual marking to the tactic similar to OI. It would made life much more easier... but honestly I ready to spend time to set it because it makes you almost invincible... :)

REAPER V1, you need to make double manual marking for AML and STCR.

I think I'll redone the OP and put it there because it bring the performance on such level that I've never seen before.

****, it's a shame that I can't just include the manual marking to the tactic similar to OI. It would made life much more easier... but honestly I ready to spend time to set it because it makes you almost invincible... :)

Will you be adding any of this(apart from OI's) to the Monstrous tactic?

Back