Leicester - 1st season - no transfers

Will, you tried a lot of tactics with Leicester first season, right? I'm guessing these are good results, or have you got better results with another tactic?

Will, you tried a lot of tactics with Leicester first season, right? I'm guessing these are good results, or have you got better results with another tactic?
these are the best results I have had on this patch with Leicester but it is very hard to judge with so many injuries.

Not to bad.. I expect us to continue to push for a 6th or 7th place finish for Europa League football..

0b1adcac75baffe93da8bd86c31da801.png

1a9738a61f55bd141673e9bdc092df51.png

Really annoyed at the waste time tactic.. just doesn't work, decided to just tweak the main version myself.

WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- Fixed critical issue that was making this tactic useless. I just noticed I somehow uploaded version that had preset manual marking for the striker. I'm sorry about that, guys.
- Changed roles and PIs for AML/AMR positions.
- tweaked PIs for DL/DR positions.

Really annoyed at the waste time tactic.. just doesn't work, decided to just tweak the main version myself.

Sure thing... It didn't work because it had crazy manual marking for the striker. Thanks for point this out.

Last edited:
are the strikers inverted??

I know about the IF but what about strikers sorry if its been asked or if you posted info on it

I think next season I should be pushing for 5th I believe.. I plan on buying a good left winger, and two good strikers. I've been playing Nelson Oliveira and Bafetimbi Gomis.. both are extremely ****.. big mistake on my part for not replacing Bony with a sufficient striker.. I suppose I could buy one really good striker instead of two and perhaps cope with Gomis for one more season. I also need another LW because Montero is being ****.

Any suggestions? This is my new long term save with Swansea.

WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- AML/AMR moved to ML/MR positions.

Another quick updated. I wanted to test this updated a little bit longer but then decided that it's good enough.

I reached about 60% reduction goals conceded with this version compare to "attacking" version.

I plan on buying a good left winger
Mate, you need an Inside Forward for this tactic and not a Winger.

Bafetimbi Gomis also looks OK to me.

Montero looks very decent to me and I wouldn't rushing to replace him only if you have excessive amount of money.

There are many other positions I would straighten at first priority.

Last edited:
I meant IF :D.. but ehh I'm pleased so far. Big teams are crushing me though, I usually win most other games.

Big teams are crushing me though, I usually win most other games.
Default Swansea team has too low average CA compare to top 5 EPL teams... so right now you can somehow compete with them only in home matches and they will be crushing you in away matches.

When you slightly higher your average CA then things shall start to looks much better. :)

Heh, FM isn't only about tactics it's also about players. Good tactic can help you overachieve with players you have but it always has its limits.

Last edited:

CHANGES:

That seems a little bit difficult to me.

Before switching from attacking to waste time, we have IF, STCR and STCL. What should we do after switching? IF to ML and STCR to MR? If so, will they play efficiently? Do we have to make substution?

That seems a little bit difficult to me.

Before switching from attacking to waste time, we have IF, STCR and STCL. What should we do after switching? IF to ML and STCR to MR? If so, will they play efficiently? Do we have to make substution?
I understand that and that's why I didn't uploaded it before but then tests showed that it works fine even if players on ML/MR position play out of positions... so you just can move one striker to ML or MR position even if he doesn't have rating for it.

WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- Fixed critical issue that was making this tactic useless. I just noticed I somehow uploaded version that had preset manual marking for the striker. I'm sorry about that, guys.
- Changed roles and PIs for AML/AMR positions.
- tweaked PIs for DL/DR positions.

CHANGES:

Another quick updated. I wanted to test this updated a little bit longer but then decided that it's good enough.

I reached about 60% reduction goals conceded with this version compare to "attacking" version. [

IMPORTANT: Please notice that players on ML/MR positions have “Winger” role and it's better if ML is left footed and MR is right footed.

bump ;)

Last edited:
Btw, guys in my tests I have about 30% better results for the season when I use combination Attacking version + Waste Time version compare to when I use only Attacking version.

Btw, guys in my tests I have about 30% better results for the season when I use combination Attacking version + Waste Time version compare to when I use only Attacking version.

What is the condition to switch? :) I generally switch from attacking to waste time in last 15 minutes to keep my score advantage, what do you do? :)

Thanks

Back