Cause Suarez is scoring more goals and assisting more than Messi which I don't feel very comfortable with cause I'm a Messi fan lol
Heh :) They are both good strikers in the game but you'd better look at their statistic after the full season. Thing could change after more matches played.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked dribbling settings for AMC position.
- tweaked close down settings for central defenders.
- tweaked throw-in setup
- tweaked attacking corner setup.

IMPORTANT: Guys, I very recommend use the new throw-ins and attacking corner setups!

Also I've updated Waste Time version

CHANGES:

- changed formation
- tweaked throw-in and corner set pieces

Guys, I've removed "Base" version from OP and from now "Attacking" version has became "Base" version.

Also I updated simplified attributed recommendations at OP and filters - TFF EXECUTIONER FILTERS V8_FB8F0C68-EC27-4F0D-98B1-435012B7AF48

bump ;)

Last edited:
Depay is a good choice to IF or konoplyanka in this tactic? I've Carlos fierro, Gabriel Barbosa, Jovic and Nelson Oliveira por ST, who should I use?
In the AM position I got talisca and Suso...
To CM I got tielemans, samper, kranevitter and radosevic...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Heh :) They are both good strikers in the game but you'd better look at their statistic after the full season. Thing could change after more matches played.

Thank you, I will see whats actually happening, will update u once season is completed!

What training do you use for each player do you put them in the role they are playing etc

Yes I do that, and also train PPM. Like busquets training him for CM (D) and for Xavi since he doesn't need any training I train his tackling and etc etc. I think for Kane should train his PPM first cause he doesn't meet the criteria TFF9 said

Very good tactic, testing out v11 with Barca and scoring 38 goals in 5 games. Thanks TFF9!
However I want to ask, which striker scores the most? Cause Suarez is scoring more goals and assisting more than Messi which I don't feel very comfortable with cause I'm a Messi fan lol
The things we have to put up with, eh?
Wish I had this sort of issue with my Lowestoft Town battlers in League One ;-)
A 3-1 win at leaders Walsall might have seen us turn the corner.

Yes I do that, and also train PPM. Like busquets training him for CM (D) and for Xavi since he doesn't need any training I train his tackling and etc etc. I think for Kane should train his PPM first cause he doesn't meet the criteria TFF9 said
The problem is some of the ppms tff recommends my coaches say he will struggle do this instead wish I had never do signed him some guy got 40 plus goals from him don't know how

The problem is some of the ppms tff recommends my coaches say he will struggle do this instead wish I had never do signed him some guy got 40 plus goals from him don't know how

What team you managing? Maybe its cause of your midfield

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked dribbling settings for AMC position.
- tweaked close down settings for central defenders.
- tweaked throw-in setup
- tweaked attacking corner setup.

IMPORTANT: Guys, I very recommend use the new throw-ins and attacking corner setups!

Also I've updated Waste Time version

CHANGES:

- changed formation
- tweaked throw-in and corner set pieces

Guys, I've removed "Base" version from OP and from now "Attacking" version has became "Base" version.

Also I updated simplified attributed recommendations at OP and filters - TFF EXECUTIONER FILTERS V8_FB8F0C68-EC27-4F0D-98B1-435012B7AF48

bump ;)

TFF9 - as u no m8 from my post i ad a great season with the version 8 and 10 basic without using the attack tactic. How does the new attack 11 version perform defensivlely without the DMC position because i thought it was important for that player to sit in front of the 2 CB and support them.

Mate, honestly, I really don't care about how many the tactic score or concede :) the only thing I care about it's balance between goals scored and goals conceded and attacking V11 version has perfect balance.

I combine "Attacking" version with "Waste Time" version… often when I have lead by 2 goals I switch for Waste Time version.

Mate, honestly, I really don't care about how many the tactic score or concede :) the only thing I care about it's balance between goals scored and goals conceded and attacking V11 version has perfect balance.

I combine "Attacking" version with "Waste Time" version… often when I have lead by 2 goals I switch for Waste Time version.

and if u lose by 2 goals at half time what do you do ? :)

TFF EXECUTIONER (ATTACK) V11

ok, i played 13 league games and national cup
i had 9 wins, 1 draw and 3 loses - i played under ubuntu and now the programwindow closed, i don't know why but i will not play again the test...
so i miss 2 league games but the 13 are enough to say, that this ist the first tactic-update that is still a bit better as V1
grin.gif
thats my underdog tactic now.

Should I use average or heavy training for player roles anyone got tips

V11 Atacking is ridiculously good! Easily the best 15.3 tactic so far.

V11 works well with put one of the striker to a right IF. Very good CCC

Back