Hi all

Long time lurker here.
Posting to comment this awesome tactic.
Been playing since CM93/94, and this one got to be the one, i've enjoyed the most ;-)

Still using V1, with Crystal Palace, and finished 7th. first season. Now im in april second season, and im 3rd at the moment.
Both seasons, i've only relied on cheap bargain buys.
Result are very good, and the losses i've had, have been very tight. The build-up play, is a joy to watch, and im domination most teams, even the top teams, with far better players.

A lot of people asking for advice on which players to use, and i've had huge succes with Zach Clough (loan, with future fee 2,5m) as F9, Alberto Bueno (2m) as DLF and Russotto(1,5m) as SS.
Jon Williams and Joel Ward is also awesome as MCL and rigth FB

Awesome work TFF

Hi all

Long time lurker here.
Posting to comment this awesome tactic.
Been playing since CM93/94, and this one got to be the one, i've enjoyed the most ;-)

Still using V1, with Crystal Palace, and finished 7th. first season. Now im in april second season, and im 3rd at the moment.
Both seasons, i've only relied on cheap bargain buys.
Result are very good, and the losses i've had, have been very tight. The build-up play, is a joy to watch, and im domination most teams, even the top teams, with far better players.

A lot of people asking for advice on which players to use, and i've had huge succes with Zach Clough (loan, with future fee 2,5m) as F9, Alberto Bueno (2m) as DLF and Russotto(1,5m) as SS.
Jon Williams and Joel Ward is also awesome as MCL and rigth FB

Awesome work TFF
filter V8 is is it good for v11 tactic ?

v11 is the best version of all tactics. I am at top 4 with southampton with previous version of this tactic. At previous versions; being both base and attacking version can be confusing to me. Also, it can be very hard to score and against big teams like chelsea, united it is impossible to get a good result.

However, with v11 I won the premiership, now I am at the final at fa cup. But, City eliminated me at UEFA at the second stage with 4-2 and 2-1 result. At first match, City scored the last gol at 90+3. Also, waste version is working good. My squad is like that;

View attachment 291095

v11 is the best version of all tactics. I am at top 4 with southampton with previous version of this tactic. At previous versions; being both base and attacking version can be confusing to me. Also, it can be very hard to score and against big teams like chelsea, united it is impossible to get a good result.

However, with v11 I won the premiership, now I am at the final at fa cup. But, City eliminated me at UEFA at the second stage with 4-2 and 2-1 result. At first match, City scored the last gol at 90+3. Also, waste version is working good. My squad is like that;

View attachment 795721
im
southampton but as of yet no trophys any strikers you can recomend

im
southampton but as of yet no trophys any strikers you can recomend

You can loan Munir, it is very simple and quick solution. Also, Kenedy and Carlos is very useful to me. Kenedy 27 goal, Carlos 22 goal but I use Kenedy at AMR position because I have Sakho. Sakho is not good and I will sell him, instead of him I think about Gabriel Barbosa.

Also, although his attributes are not good enugh, his performance is very good. I sell him Inter at 33 M Euro but I regret selling him.

Isnt the tactic too offensive now? Can I really play with this tactic in a tough away match? :-)

Isnt the tactic too offensive now? Can I really play with this tactic in a tough away match? :-)
Yes, in this case you have better chances to win than with old base version... it's simple as that.

Also you can further improve your results if you learn to use Waste Time version.

played four games with it so far and won them all, not very convincingly though, but i'll stick with it, i have faith in this tactic. stupid injuries are not helping either, it wasn't this bad before 15.3 :S

Trying with Swansea:

Gyazo - cf9a32612f83a60cb4c1e9c77b0a6de5.png

I'm trying to get Antonio Valencia in.. if that fails I suppose the LW role will be taken by J. Montero, Bungi or whoever steps up.

I also just put in bids for Luka Jovic and Youri Tielemans.. confident of securing the first one.. not so on the second one :D... either way I only need Jovic.

Back