Still only just scraping victories, but still victories = points . Still waiting for formation to be fluid tho tbf, its only just got accomplished, its taking ages lol. Everything else is fluid. although my last game i won 7-0 which came out of nowhere.

Typical harry kane wasnt scoring so i decided to use your attributes help on op to find a new striker, decided to go for berardi ( coming in summer ) just as deal is complete kane scores 7 in 3 lol . I did swap him from stl to str though maybe that was the difference?

What is the condition to switch? :) I generally switch from attacking to waste time in last 15 minutes to keep my score advantage, what do you do? :)

Thanks

I start to think about using of Waste Time version about 55-65 min of the match and if I lead by 2 goals at this point this means it's almost guaranty win in my pocket.

in last 15 minutes to keep my score advantage
I think it's a bit late.

harry kane wasnt scoring so i decided to use your attributes help on op to find a new striker, decided to go for berardi ( coming in summer )
Harry Kane looks awesome to me and the only issue he has is "Shots From Distance" PPM... but anyway I woudn't touched him.

Last edited:
What is the condition to switch?

As I said I make the decision to switch for Waste Time version or not about 55-65 min of the match.

For example, I'm Southampton(1st season) and play away match against Man City and I lead only by 1 goal at 55 min of the match so in this case I switch to Waste Time without thinking… of course I can easily concede but in this case it will be a draw and it's still a very good result.

Other example, I'm Southampton(1st season) and play home match against Sunderland and I lead only by 1 goal at 55 min of the match so in this case I would never switch for Waste Time version because everything could happens and Sunderland could score crazy goal but draw isn't acceptable result for me in this match so I'll wait for more solid lead by 2-3 goals and only then I start thinking about switching for Waste Time version.

Last edited:
As I said I make the decision to switch for Waste Time version or not about 55-65 min of the match.

For example, I'm Southampton(1st season) and play away match against Man City and I lead only by 1 goal at 55 min of the match so in this case I switch to Waste Time without thinking… of course I can easily concede but in this case it will be draw and it's still a very good result.

Other example, I'm Southampton(1st season) and play home match against Sunderland and I lead only by 1 goal at 55 min of the match so in this case I would never switch for Waste Time version because everything could happens and Sunderland could score crazy goal but draw isn't acceptable result for me in this match so I'll wait for more solid lead by 2-3 goals and only then I start thinking about switching for Waste Time.

It is much more clear now :)

Thanks!

Ty so much for all your hard work and an amazing formation/tactic :)! One question: Do u allways, 100% of the time use Defensive Positioning?

Won the treble (Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup) in my first season with Liverpool using V11. Some amazing results and both strikers were superb (20 - 30 goals each).

My Transfers in and Out were:-

IN
Danilo
Digne
Balanta
Romero
Depay
Jese (loan)

OUT
Johnson
Enrique
Toure
Allen
Lambert

At the start of the second season I have sold Lallana for 30 million and brought in Pogba for 50 million and still have about 30 million to spend.

Won the treble (Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup) in my first season with Liverpool using V11. Some amazing results and both strikers were superb (20 - 30 goals each).

My Transfers in and Out were:-

IN
Danilo
Digne
Balanta
Romero
Depay
Jese (loan)

OUT
Johnson
Enrique
Toure
Allen
Lambert

At the start of the second season I have sold Lallana for 30 million and brought in Pogba for 50 million and still have about 30 million to spend.
Can you post some SS of your results?

TFF...do you use in game shouts??

Sure... I use 2 team touchline talks on cooldown "Encourage" and "No Pressure".

WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- Fixed critical issue that was making this tactic useless. I just noticed I somehow uploaded version that had preset manual marking for the striker. I'm sorry about that, guys.
- Changed roles and PIs for AML/AMR positions.
- tweaked PIs for DL/DR positions.

WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- AML/AMR moved to ML/MR positions.

Another quick updated. I wanted to test this updated a little bit longer but then decided that it's good enough.

I reached about 60% reduction goals conceded with this version compare to "attacking" version. [

IMPORTANT: Please notice that players on ML/MR positions have “Winger” role and it's better if ML is left footed and MR is right footed.

Guys, in my tests I have 30% better results for the season if I use combination of Attacking and Waste Version than only use one Attacking version.

For example, I'm Southampton(1st season) and play away match against Man City and I lead only by 1 goal at 55 min of the match so in this case I switch to Waste Time without thinking… of course I can easily concede but in this case it will be a draw and it's still a very good result.

Other example, I'm Southampton(1st season) and play home match against Sunderland and I lead only by 1 goal at 55 min of the match so in this case I would never switch for Waste Time version because everything could happens and Sunderland could score crazy goal but draw isn't acceptable result for me in this match so I'll wait for more solid lead by 2-3 goals and only then I start thinking about switching for Waste Time version.

bump :)

Last edited:
Only v1 base works for my Lowestoft Town team and even that now is lose one, win one - maybe it's because we are new in League One?

Well I've recently checked out your new vesions - and I have to say that I'm a bit sad.. wanna know why?!

Because of this!

View attachment 290858

:)

First season FC Köln - German predicted 17th. Well.. it's a fu***** amazing tactic - better than the previous versions!! You made a lot of improvements - a match vs Gladbach killed me - they gave me a draw and Pep used that chance :D.

Maybe next season I can go for the title?! I'm a bit frightend because of the CL - actually they gave me around 12 millions (€) to buy new players...

Any tips which players I could buy? What positions are the most important to upgrade?

Last edited:
First season FC Köln - German predicted 17th. Well.. it's a fu***** amazing tactic - better than the previous versions!! You made a lot of improvements - a match vs Gladbach killed me - they gave me a draw and Pep used that chance :D.

Thanks mate. I glad to hear it works good for you. :)

Any tips which players I could buy? What positions are the most important to upgrade?

I would recommended to strengthen Inside Forward and Full Back(Attack) positions at first priority because I find these positions are most important for the tactic.

TTF what do you do for team talks bro?
I'm trying to get positive "green" reaction most of the time. ;)

WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- Fixed critical issue that was making this tactic useless. I just noticed I somehow uploaded version that had preset manual marking for the striker. I'm sorry about that, guys.
- Changed roles and PIs for AML/AMR positions.
- tweaked PIs for DL/DR positions.

WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- AML/AMR moved to ML/MR positions.

Another quick updated. I wanted to test this updated a little bit longer but then decided that it's good enough.

I reached about 60% reduction goals conceded with this version compare to "attacking" version. [

IMPORTANT: Please notice that players on ML/MR positions have “Winger” role and it's better if ML is left footed and MR is right footed.

Guys, in my tests I have 30% better results for the season if I use combination of Attacking and Waste Version than only use one Attacking version.

bump :)

Last edited:
Well I've recently checked out your new vesions - and I have to say that I'm a bit sad.. wanna know why?!

Because of this!

View attachment 796307

:)

Maybe next season I can go for the title?! I'm a bit frightend because of the CL - actually they gave me around 12 millions (€) to buy new players...

Solounamigo, could you tell who did score the most? :)

Back