Using v11 attack with Lazio. Still havnt lost and I'm in Februay now. 20 games played in Serie A. 16w and 4d. 53-13

Simply incredible :-)

v11 is the best version of all tactics. I am at top 4 with southampton with previous version of this tactic. At previous versions; being both base and attacking version can be confusing to me. Also, it can be very hard to score and against big teams like chelsea, united it is impossible to get a good result.

However, with v11 I won the premiership, now I am at the final at fa cup. But, City eliminated me at UEFA at the second stage with 4-2 and 2-1 result. At first match, City scored the last gol at 90+3. Also, waste version is working good. My squad is like that;

View attachment 795721

I lost againt Tottenham in the FA Cup final. This season, I made very good transfers (Balotelli, Christian Eriksen and I hope from champions league and also premier league again. I will post my results.

I think v11 is the best tactic at 15.3; this is sure.

CL Semi Final First Leg

Champions League Semi Final First Leg. I think it's safe to say it's over.

TFF, would there be much damage if i change the roles of the CM duo to RPM and BWM(s) ?

Do you still adjust the manual marking if they play 3 centre halfs Liverpool smashed me playing 3 centre halfs and 5 in midfield

Is the tactic more suited for top teams or will the tactic work well with mid tabel teams?

When I started my new the game with Carlisle the tactics here were changing constantly - V4, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9... I went with V9 and still do not wish anything else. I got promoted every year, but, of course, it took some skills of my own - to get rid of ****** players and to sign some good.

I guess V9 works not so good with lower-league teams, but it works anyway - if you are capable of bringing some new players into the club.

This is what I achieved in my 3rd season - check out the last post of this thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../280560-championship-signings-3rd-season.html

Last edited:
Spamming a dozen posts asking for the same thing isn't going to make it happen faster. Have some patience.

Back