i find it's good to have the LEFT striker with beats offside trap, gives me a lot more open play goals

the right striker seems to assist more than scoring, usually cause all the inside forward passes and right back crosses go to the left striker, the right striker just gets the ball less and usually in a position to pass instead of shoot

Tactic to use against 3 DC tactics

Hi all,

can someone repost the necessary changes we need to make when we face 3 DC tactics?

thanks,

Hi all,

can someone repost the necessary changes we need to make when we face 3 DC tactics?

thanks,

During the match go to STCR's PIs (or STCL in the mirror version) and remove "Specific Manual Marking".
mkd66.png

Last edited:
The tactic is great and by swapping between attacking and mirror and changing the IF keeps the AI guessing a treat. One question though if you are bossing the game but find yourself losing by a goal with 20 mins to go what are the thoughts for trying to rescue the game. Is there an overload option? Can you go up the mentality ladder, increase the tempo? Advice welcome!

TTF9 i think you should add "knocks ball past opponent" and "gets forward whenever possible" to the attacking full back PPM's, besides the flat throw, which is really good. My right back is Sebastian Jung, who is rated 3.5 stars, he set records in all competitions last season with 8.2 average rating and became fans favorite player. I trained him these 3 PPM's.

Carreer FC Köln (Cologne) - German club BL

I just finished my third season with Cologne (first season predicted 17th).

Just want to give you a few screens of the progress:

First season:

View attachment 290270

Second season:

View attachment 290269

Third season:

View attachment 290267

General achievements:

View attachment 290266

Well, it's proved that this tactic makes an underdog winning titles - with a little bit more luck I already had to get the 1st place in the first or maybe in the second season. But I'm not sad about that kind of results.

In the third season I was about to win the DFB-Cup and maybe the CL, but first Bayern knocked me out in the DFB quaters and then in the CL quaters what do you think happend? Yes! Exactly! Bayern knocked me out again in penalties. :)

I don't know if I want to continue that save.. maybe I'll start something new...

Great work! :)

Last edited:
First time I've ever written on here but just wanna say. Great formation. Used it in my 3rd season in the premier league with Wolves so the 4th season in totally. I'm currently top of the league with 7 games to go. It's going to be a close finish but my best position in the league by far! Used a different formation to win the championship and then finish 9th and 10th in the prem in previous seasons. So thanks mate pushing me way up

TTF9 i think you should add "knocks ball past opponent" and "gets forward whenever possible" to the attacking full back PPM's, besides the flat throw, which is really good. My right back is Sebastian Jung, who is rated 3.5 stars, he set records in all competitions last season with 8.2 average rating and became fans favorite player. I trained him these 3 PPM's.

Yup, "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" is a good PPM for Full Back (Attack) and also there are few more minor PPMs which also are good and have all rights to be added as recommended…. Ehh I didn't add them because I was trying to focus only on very important ones.

Ehh... I find "Knocks ball past opponent" PPM could be very useful only if your Full Back (Attack) has Acceleration 16+ and Pace 15+ because it somehow guaranties that most of the time he will be faster than his opponents on the flank... so if your Full Back such fast then I recommend to teach him this PPM and if he has Acceleration and Pace only about 14 then I wouldn't recommended to teach him this PPM.

Last edited:
For 4-2-3-1 fans here is the tactic in 4-2-3-1 form
Its a mini tweak I did, just putting the same concept into 4-2-3-1.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/175kr0

Amazing attack, enjoying FM again, thanks Tfootballfan9

I cant improve my own 4-2-3-1 at the minute so thanks to you im enjoying FM again cheers

I have a question...
I've tried this tactic with big teams and its working,i was wondering if its working with smaller teams...im planning to start a save in Romania,with Viitorul Constanta(Liga1) they have a lot of promising talents...
So ? It will work ?

This is great, tweak a DMC version, i'm scoring 3-5 a game and only allowing 5 shots to the oppo, if that.

I have a question...
I've tried this tactic with big teams and its working,i was wondering if its working with smaller teams...im planning to start a save in Romania,with Viitorul Constanta(Liga1) they have a lot of promising talents...
So ? It will work ?
Barca4ever11, just go few pages back and see results people posted.

wow, just secured a place in champions league final after defeating R Madrid 10-9 in aggregate. Playing as fenerbahce (turkish team) & 2015-2016 season, but I pretty much changed all my players using your filters.

sooo.. great tactic! : )

mind you, sometimes I end up with 38 shots on target & 6 CCC's, but lose 0-1.. happens a few times per year, and always against much weaker sides.. but regardless, awesome work.

Like I said to TFF9 - "keep update attacking ver. , balanced with DMC is usless **** ;)" - He had listen me and we have rising next fm-base legend ;) Good work.

Back