man the v10 is still in the first post but in a spoiler at the bottom

Can someone upload filters on other site... i can't download it from mediafire?

Thanks

no disrespect and thanks for all the hard work but i got on the brink of being sacked for the first time in my career with this tactic.

do you think perhaps that bad ppms really break this tactic?

unfortunately my best striker likes to beat the offside trap. should i not play him then?

also my scouts just can't figure out the ppms of the players. for how long should i scout them?

ps: i was a relegation candidate at the beginning of the season

thanks

no disrespect and thanks for all the hard work but i got on the brink of being sacked for the first time in my career with this tactic.

do you think perhaps that bad ppms really break this tactic?

unfortunately my best striker likes to beat the offside trap. should i not play him then?

also my scouts just can't figure out the ppms of the players. for how long should i scout them?

ps: i was a relegation candidate at the beginning of the season

thanks

Mate, the information you provided is really useless and tells nothing.

I would recommended to start with basic stuff such as:

1) Average CA of your team.
2) Average CA of the strongest team in the league.
3) Average CA of the weakest team in the league.
4) Your position after full season.

When all this information will be known we can start to move forward. ;)

Mate, the information you provided is really useless and tells nothing.

I would recommended to start with basic stuff such as:

1) Average CA of your team.
2) Average CA of the strongest team in the league.
3) Average CA of the weakest team in the league.
4) Your position after full season.

When all this information will be known we can start to move forward. ;)

sure. i will let you know what happens at the end of the season. if they let me see it of course.

just tell me this though. should i play my best striker or not with him having the "beating the offside trap" thing. does it really effect the tactic a lot?

cheers

just tell me this though. should i play my best striker or not with him having the "beating the offside trap" thing.

It depends on who is your other choice and if that guy is much worse than I would recommend use your best striker even if he has "beating the offside trap" PPM.

does it really effect the tactic a lot?
It affects the tactic but for how much is hard to tell because it isn't possible to measure this.

yes that guy is clearly much worse so i'll stick with my best one and hopefully sign a new one in the break. thanks for all the help mate. lets see what happens

edit: oh btw. any tips to scout ppms better without using any programs? or do we just count on luck with this one? thanks

edit: oh btw. any tips to scout ppms better without using any programs? or do we just count on luck with this one? thanks

You just scout player till his PPMs are revealed. It's simple as that. In most of cases it shouldn't take more than a week.

then my scouts are also retarded hehe. thanks a lot mate

You have specific % knowledge level about all players. The more this level the more things about player are revealed.
sklli1.png

Also you can choose different scouting options.
sklli2.png

Back