This tactic don't work. I just won the league and EL with Villarreal in the first season only adding Romero and Konoplyanka.

Why do people keep creating tactics like this :(, makes me sad. I love the traditional formations with lots of possession, this one has neither. Way too many tactics to go through and test to find the perfect one.

Why do people keep creating tactics like this :(, makes me sad. I love the traditional formations with lots of possession, this one has neither. Way too many tactics to go through and test to find the perfect one.
dont use it then

You don't need this. DMC in 15.3.1 is a pedophile - completly waste of one player.

Probabaly not in bigger/wonderkid teams but for me giving better balance the nthe default. but i have a couple of decent DMC dont wanna waste.

side note: points for the best description todate.

Hi guys just a quick update started using this tactic today v11 attack and v11 attack mirror version. All I can say is that im impressed so far and can only see that continuing. Mirror version really is good as you can exploit a oppsitions weaker flank :)

Hi guys just a quick update started using this tactic today v11 attack and v11 attack mirror version. All I can say is that im impressed so far and can only see that continuing. Mirror version really is good as you can exploit a oppsitions weaker flank :)
Hey! Don't forget to remove specific marking vs Liverpool :)

Did you make any signings mate?

Tactics working wonders!!

Just wondered if there was a way of assigning specific players for the shooting role on corners??

Because from what I see the players who are on default tend to be involved in it but I cant specify
which player I want be on the edge of the box to shoot without changing the tactic.

Any Advice???

Back