Would anyone like me to play the game for them? Because I think we're getting a question closer each time

Dont think this tactic works in lower league.......... joke! First season made 4 signings free transfer AM AML and DR and loaned joe dudgeon at LB (has long throw)

What were your transfers? I play with Hartlepool, but only got 3.4K as wage budget :'(

What were your transfers? I play with Hartlepool, but only got 3.4K as wage budget :'(

I had like 10k wage budget signed Lacombe a CAM Tulasne an IF at AML and Manuel Ruz a RB and obviously Dudgeon who i would HIGHLY recommend as his throw ins are a life saver.

View attachment 289946View attachment 289945View attachment 289944

I mean this was just crazy, I almost went a whole 46 game season unbeaten I have never seen anything close to that and I always mange lower league. We broke every record, the 50 year old goals scored record was smashed, points total smashed! Only one loss to the mighty manfield away, lost 2-1 should have scored early and didnt so lost it but had 4 games in 10 days so can forgive the team. Best defence in the league by 18 onwards and upwards league 1 terrible budget!

View attachment 289943

Back