What if I use both V11 and Mirror V11 tactics (depending on my opponent)? Can it negatively affect my overall season performance? Or is it just... get them both to fluid and you'll be fine?

View attachment 289805

Still not working well in lower league...... 2nd season still going strong my one loss was a game where I got FMed, free kick that got saved then my GK fell asleep they had 7 shots and we had 33 shots, including 5 CCCs, nightmare

never played with such a bad tactic.. ty 17th place 10 matches with man utd.

Is there another team in football referred to as man utd?

View attachment 289797

Pretty good. Definitely top 3 of tactics I've tried since 15.3. The AMC feels like a waste of space though, never has a good game. Tried Mata, ADM, Rooney, Herrera, Fellaini, Januzaj. Neither seem to enjoy it. Mata has 2 goals 4 assists 7.10 rating in 10 starts (9 in the AMC position). Both goals came when he played as a striker. He's kinda brilliant in all my United saves, so it makes no sense to me. Strikers are brilliant though. Rooney in particular enjoying it.

Is there another team in football referred to as man utd?

View attachment 798966

Pretty good. Definitely top 3 of tactics I've tried since 15.3. The AMC feels like a waste of space though, never has a good game. Tried Mata, ADM, Rooney, Herrera, Fellaini, Januzaj. Neither seem to enjoy it. Mata has 2 goals 4 assists 7.10 rating in 10 starts (9 in the AMC position). Both goals came when he played as a striker. He's kinda brilliant in all my United saves, so it makes no sense to me. Strikers are brilliant though. Rooney in particular enjoying it.
Mata has been great in AMC role for me :)

Yea I don't get it. Now I played Herrera there (Mata is injured). He scored a goal and made several key passes and still got a 6.90 rating. Almost feels like a bug.

Yea I don't get it. Now I played Herrera there (Mata is injured). He scored a goal and made several key passes and still got a 6.90 rating. Almost feels like a bug.
For me Mata has played 6 scored 4 assisted 3 and has an average rating of 7.68 :)

The AMC feels like a waste of space though, never has a good game.

For me the AMC is one of the highlights of the tactic, always scoring, assisting and getting good ratings. An aging Sneijder was brilliant in my Everton save.

For me Mata has played 6 scored 4 assisted 3 and has an average rating of 7.68 :)

Tbh that's a fairly low avg. rating for creating more than 1 goal a game. Di Maria has similar stats for me playing mostly on the wing and his avg. rating is 8.36.

Tbh that's a fairly low avg. rating for creating more than 1 goal a game. Di Maria has similar stats for me playing mostly on the wing and his avg. rating is 8.36.
Ratings are just crazy in FM15 and they mean nothings. I never pay attention to it. The only thing I care about is my team winning :)

hi!I am new here and i need your help.I want to start a new save,and i want to use that tactic.But for now is only the two?Attck and the waste time?

hi!I am new here and i need your help.I want to start a new save,and i want to use that tactic.But for now is only the two?Attck and the waste time?

You have ALL what you need in the OP,just 2 tactics,if you want to win,you need to learn how to use the waste time tactic,tff said...
Important:Read the importants steps :)
Use TFF OI's...

View attachment 289581View attachment 289580View attachment 289579
What more is there to say? The screenshots speak for themselves back to back promotions and the records kept on tumbling, broke the goal scoring record in league 1 and the points total was smashed. Defensively better by 2 goals this year, go us. Injuries were dreadful this year was hard to keep a solid starting 11, will keane got 32 in 36 so thats impressive. Financial fair play are hitting us hard as well feel the championship may be a struggle. Would like to put my league record for the last 2 seasons here.
P: 92
W: 77
D: 13
L: 2
Win percentage of 84%

This was my one loss this season, what a joke.

View attachment 289578

Back