am i right if i assume the player positions is the same as in v11?

Anyone having problems with conceding goals especially from corners. Currently playing as a poor team in my first season in the prem, ive secured survival however conceded the most amount of goals including 12 from corners.

Anyone having problems with conceding goals especially from corners. Currently playing as a poor team in my first season in the prem, ive secured survival however conceded the most amount of goals including 12 from corners.

I'm going to take a guess and say your CM's are not good in the air?

try changing training from def pos to def set pieces might help :)

Hi TFF9

I like this tactic on my Liverpool-save.
But Im also playing as Hull in an other save, and Im getting hammered.
What happened to the counter-version with a DMC? (If I remember there was one earlier)

I would love some help...

Have no idea how anyone can struggle with this one I'm still going strong after back to back promotions could be three in a row

Well the attack version is base now? Have you not checked OP 14 game in championship with Shrewsbury and unbeaten still

Well the attack version is base now? Have you not checked OP 14 game in championship with Shrewsbury and unbeaten still
There is still a base on OP under the spoiler- I haven't tried any TFF tactic this year, which why I'm asking

i just wanna say the tactic v11 attack is god like and thank u lol i have tried several times a file with Liverpool with diff tactics it was a bit hit and miss but one thing was always the same each time Balotelli never ever scored. But with your tactic Balotelli scores 35 league goals and scored about 10 cup goals. I am just wondering should i use v12 when 11 is fine?

21 games in and unbeaten in the championship this means I've been unbeaten in around 60 games in league football

21 games in and unbeaten in the championship this means I've been unbeaten in around 60 games in league football
That's great going im Southampton in my 4th season had a 2nd place finish last season going well so far but struggling to find the right players do you pay attention to star ratings or just go for stats

Back