Guys, I've updated the tactic.

CHANGES:

- changed role and PIs for AMC position
- changed duties for central defenders

Guys, I've also updated the filters and the simplified attributes recommendations at OP to suite new version.

Yes, it's slightly different.
Yes sorry should of looked at op first it's good timing for me Kagawa is going to psg in jan for £40 mill so can replace him with an ss instead of trying to find an att mid just hope my cen def are still ok

Yes, there are only changes for AMC's atributes.

I welcome the return of the SS :) It really can be the star of this formation IF he's good enough, otherwise managers working on low budgets or lower teams might want to keep the 'simple' Attacking Midfielder role, do you agree?

big fan of your tactic, used the Overload/Attack version as a base since the start, really hard to find (or to make ;)) a tactic both so efficient AND entertaining!

I welcome the return of the SS :) It really can be the star of this formation IF he's good enough, otherwise managers working on low budgets or lower teams might want to keep the 'simple' Attacking Midfielder role, do you agree?
Mate, honestly, I wouldn't bother with it, just try to get a player who suites as much as possible. :) I'm sure you'll do just fine. Ehhh... I understand that players in the lower leagues have very low level of Technical and Mental attributes but when I tested the tactic with such team I had a really good performance... most of the time I was able to win the league with a team who had bottom table prediction.

Guys, I've updated the tactic.

CHANGES:

- changed role and PIs for AMC position
- changed duties for central defenders

Guys, I've also updated the filters and the simplified attributes recommendations at OP to suite new version.

bump :)

Last edited:
man the tactic is epic, i dont know how you can update it more, i cant even decide my starting team anymore, most of my players are in form with 8+ average rating, you should make it a little worse cause its becoming too easy lol

Don't understand how the tactic could be better than v11 currently around 65 league games unbeaten with Shrewsbury in league 1 and the championship

TTF could you please give a little more in depth explanation about the amc changes? my current amc's do pretty good so im not sure if this new tactic is gonna make things better. like others say its hard too imagine even better performance :).

i played 2 matches with the new v14 and i dont see any real difference, the AM is still doing good, my concern is how the 2 cb stoppers will perform against high level teams, soon we will find out i guess.
right now im having the best season, this tactic might just end the bayern era
View attachment 289023

Edit: Its good, Neuer still on top though

View attachment 288904

Last edited:
Would the tactic have any issues if it was the Centrebacks taking the throw ins? My fullbacks don't have good long throw attributes but both my CBs do.

OIs and tactic have been updated

CHANGES:

- changed duty and PIs for the left full back(or the right full back in the mirror version)

- changed OIs(you can find it at OP)

P.S. Guys, I very recommend to use the new OIs!

Last edited:
i understand this is not a blog but a little more explanation would be nice. for instance what did the new AM tweak did for you, did he score more or more assists etc. also does the new full back tweaks make him more defensive or more attacking. stuff like this is interesting to follow, and makes it easier for users to adept if needed. i love your tactic and understanding why you make certain tweaks would definetly help out alot. that being said, this is 100% the best tactic i tried this year so thanks for that.

Agree with above as I'm on v11 still don't understand how it could get better so some hard evidence or explanation would be great!

Does the waste time tactic work with v15? Throwing away 2 goal leads like there's no tomorrow all the time

OIs and tactic have been updated

CHANGES:

- changed duty and PIs for the left full back(or the right full back in the mirror version)

- changed OIs(you can find it at OP)

P.S. Guys, I very recommend to use the new OIs!

TFF, I guess the left full back's attributes are the same for V15?

Thanks.

I test the first version with Bilbao for half season. I ve lost in the Champion's quarter final with PSG because Muniain was sent off after 15 minutes. In Liga i came third but i won with Barca and Atletico at home and i drew with Madrid.

Very strong tactic for this patch!

Congratulation mate and sorry for my bad english

I'm guessing the closing down always on the opp instructions should be the goalie and not the sweeper ??

Back